It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

It's a great feeling when you get a jersey like that, and as you look it over for typical little stains, picks, etc., you see... nothing.

That's how you get the fever, spudrock!

I personally enjoy the knit pick process and the cleaning but ya bonus when you don't have to.

That said I bought a white ultrafil that I paid enough for a few years ago and recently sold it at a small discount to move it but I was shocked to find out the buyer said there was small grease spots on it. I assured him i dont cook in my jerseys...

I took for granted it was clean before storing it because it was listed new. Or the guy was lying and it had no stain. It ended up costing me 8 dollars but I learned to always knit pick.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The golf season one. I'm on a phone sry. Looked normal size on there.

Edited by JJM4

Will adjust

Finally added a camo jersey to my collection. Hawks Hossa team issued size 56. I like how it's 6100 cut and not Edge.

Might have it stripped to do a Toews...hoping to reuse the name plate.

20160525002732_IMG_5615-1_zpsgrl68b5q.jp

20160525002902_IMG_5617-1_zpssgjejdy0.jp

2009-2010 Arron Asham gameworn Flyers road jersey, Set 2 – shortened sleeves exhibiting great wear - numerous repairs, burns & holes and a 6” x 2” rectangular piece of material added to the left sleeve for reinforcement of the repairs and a 6” long triangular piece of reinforcement material that is 5” wide at its widest, tapering down to a couple inches by the cuff, added to the right sleeve. Numerous stick marks, trimmed NHL shield at the neck –

lvjBFFx.jpg

y2h1k1a.jpg

ABnKA5Z.jpg

CV0F3OS.jpg

kOiMjAL.jpg

1995-1996 Ken Baumgartner game-issued Ducks home jersey, Playoff Set – the Ducks failed to qualify for the 1996 Playoffs so this jersey was never worn –

E367E3i.jpg

rdHxGXd.jpg

bCUsG59.jpg

2008-2009 Erik Reitz game-issued Wild home jersey –

Smz4wqq.jpg

qKU7Ee8.jpg

1999-2000 Ken Belanger gameworn Bruins home jersey, Set 1 – NHL2000 patch, lighter wear, some fraying to numbers on back –

Wdf5Ldy.jpg

MOGS5x2.jpg

QCvGiCY.jpg

1996-1997 Jason Norrie training camp worn Sharks home jersey – lighter wear, some stick marks -

C6GfJyd.jpg

jdQpD0i.jpg

2005-2006 Adam Smyth gameworn PS road jersey – light wear -

W7oPcjk.jpg

HPT70lz.jpg

Matthew Barnaby NY Rangers game used stick –

wrOO5sQ.jpg

BTGpXof.jpg

As promised from the other thread got another gamer last night. Ken Daneyko 2000-01 Red Set 1 game worn jersey. Some pretty good wear all over the body but especially on the sleeves. Nice addition to my collection as Daneyko gamers have pretty much dried up.

27252855016_6c5ca27147_c.jpg

27252854926_c6504a00b0_c.jpg

As promised from the other thread got another gamer last night. Ken Daneyko 2000-01 Red Set 1 game worn jersey. Some pretty good wear all over the body but especially on the sleeves. Nice addition to my collection as Daneyko gamers have pretty much dried up.

Oh that's nice. Cannot go wrong with a Daneyko. Jersey of a longtime player whose number was retired. Classic.

Never seen a big-block CCM Devils jersey made of Airknit...until now. I'm guessing they were only used in 1998/99 before Proplayer took over and then back to CCM/Koho the following season.

Glad it's the guy who finally told Lindros to go home. :skaterred:

18486092298512-vi.jpg

23486092303731-vi.jpg

Edited by thebiggoalie

Never seen a big-block CCM Devils jersey made of Airknit...until now. I'm guessing they were only used in 1998/99 before Proplayer took over and then back to CCM/Kohothe following season.

1996-97 to 1998-99, I believe.

1996-97 to 1998-99, I believe.

Thanks. I thought they used ultrafil as long as they had the big-block. I miss my white Ultrafil Marty.

That is incorrect. Ultrafil ended for the Devils in 95-96.

(Pours one out for all the Ultrafils we've lost)

And yeah, that hit on Lindros was epic. Stevens had a few of those over the years.

Edited by mfitz804

And this piece of crap:

30485313330250-vi.jpg

19485313319964-vi.jpg

I like the remakes, but the originals were so classy during their era.

The old Caps jerseys have a special place in my heart; my one and only season of organized roller hockey, we wore the white version.

Never seen a big-block CCM Devils jersey made of Airknit...until now. I'm guessing they were only used in 1998/99 before Proplayer took over and then back to CCM/Koho the following season.

Burn it......then on the ashes....

Game Worn Reebok 6100 Sean Avery New York Rangers 2006-2007 Set 2 Liberty 3rd Jersey

27196981622_5946f40b94_o.jpg

27293603365_7ea4c9d11b_o.jpg

Pretty good wear and a repair on the sleeve, which isn't bad for a jersey he only wore 5 games cause they were mid set when he came over from the Kings. Photomatched twice to a game against Columbus.