It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

All I know is is that Kurt better change his avatar or I'll have to ban him.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow Kurt. Those all gamers? Very nice. That Pronger is absolutely perfect.

Never understood why the Capitals made the "T" the hockey stick. Looks odd. They should have made the "L" the stick. Design faux pas, IMO.

That is incorrect. Ultrafil ended for the Devils in 95-96.

(Pours one out for all the Ultrafils we've lost)

And yeah, that hit on Lindros was epic. Stevens had a few of those over the years.

I gotta double check on this, but I think they switched from Ultrafil to airknit in the middle of the 95-96 season. My Andreychuk 96-97 set 1 red is stamped as 95-96 playoffs set, but they were never used in the playoffs as they missed them in the last game of the season, so it got carried over to the next season.

In 94-95 they wore set 1's throughout the regular season and playoffs due to the shortened schedule. They then wore a different set in the finals. The usual playoff set from that year got carried over into 95-96 set 1, so I think that's the last set of Ultrafil they used, but gotta confirm that.

I gotta double check on this, but I think they switched from Ultrafil to airknit in the middle of the 95-96 season. My Andreychuk 96-97 set 1 red is stamped as 95-96 playoffs set, but they were never used in the playoffs as they missed them in the last game of the season, so it got carried over to the next season.

In 94-95 they wore set 1's throughout the regular season and playoffs due to the shortened schedule. They then wore a different set in the finals. The usual playoff set from that year got carried over into 95-96 set 1, so I think that's the last set of Ultrafil they used, but gotta confirm that.

I think you're right. There was a split year, had to be 95-96.

I think you're right. There was a split year, had to be 95-96.

So of all dumb luck, it's the one Devils jersey I CANT add one of the dozens of patches they ever wore to it!

Edited by thebiggoalie

So of all dumb luck, it's the one Devils jersey I CANT add one of the dozens of patched they ever wore to it!

You finally have the right crest on the front, that's all the patch you need.

You finally have the right crest on the front, that's all the patch you need.

Simmer down now!

Never understood why the Capitals made the "T" the hockey stick. Looks odd. They should have made the "L" the stick. Design faux pas, IMO.

Before I came into this thread this morning you could have quizzed me on that and I would say the stick was out of the L... Despite owning a Juneau in that very jersey.

I think you are right.

1998-1999 Bob Probert Blackhawks Nike Size 54.

Nice Probie -

Yea some great Flyers jerseys ,Probert is a great looking jersey

Stevens is a nice looking jersey

Got these a awhile ago but never posted them on here

26783263270_110630c55c_k.jpg

26989441941_fe1f61ae34_k.jpg26783262200_c208751cde_k.jpg27024756956_667c99947a_k.jpg

Edited by MIGHTY-DUCKS8

I'd have pictures to post of my four new jerseys if USPS delivered today like their tracking info says they will. I'm not entirely sure why the tracking for both packages says they were rescheduled to today. Weird.

I'd have pictures to post of my four new jerseys if USPS delivered today like their tracking info says they will. I'm not entirely sure why the tracking for both packages says they were rescheduled to today. Weird.

That's totally weird since today was a non-delivery day.

Yeah, that makes no sense. It says that they were delivered to the USPS hub here today, which is unsurprising, but I have no idea why it would be rescheduled unless it's automated based on when it arrives at the hub.

Maybe. In any event, I'm assuming one of those is my package, and hopefully it arrives tomorrow.

Maybe. In any event, I'm assuming one of those is my package, and hopefully it arrives tomorrow.

Yes, one of them is yours and it was originally scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

1999-2000 Matt Sommerfeld Swift Current Broncos road - coin & skate lace fight strap added to back; repaired original fight strap; good wear -

94vYDCz.jpg

1xA2bNW.jpg

rzCFCAl.jpg

2006-2007 Bradley Gallant Cape Breton Screaming Eagles road - torn neck; Cape Breton 10th anniv. patches on the shoulders; good wear -

Nrck9Vd.jpg

kSpgr0V.jpg

7dVdPqX.jpg

1991-1992 Serge Labelle St-Hyacinthe Laser home - NOBR; handful of repairs -

VZLzkVr.jpg

yLNf0hE.jpg

Courtesy of mfitz804:

dnWDsbZm.jpg
1998 US Olympics white

5txvrhum.jpg
New Jersey Devils team issue 1.0

And from furiousd:

gSMWYTHm.jpgxh348ghm.jpg
NWT Los Angeles Kings Roenick 6100

GTV4TGzm.jpgggQYGxOm.jpg
2013-14 New Jersey Devils Anton Volchenkov game worn

And this piece of crap:

Swap that nameplate out with one that has a blue outline around the letters.

I like the remakes, but the originals were so classy during their era.

Which makes sense because the AOLeonsis era has all the cheapness of the original Pollin era, and none of the class.

Courtesy of mfitz804:

dnWDsbZm.jpg

1998 US Olympics white

5txvrhum.jpg

New Jersey Devils team issue 1.0

And from furiousd:

gSMWYTHm.jpgxh348ghm.jpg

NWT Los Angeles Kings Roenick 6100

GTV4TGzm.jpgggQYGxOm.jpg

2013-14 New Jersey Devils Anton Volchenkov game worn

Wear them well, my friend.

Wear them well, my friend.

Feels so weird seeing your jerseys go to someone else. We're still friends right?

Feels so weird seeing your jerseys go to someone else. We're still friends right?

It was dicey for a minute, but having re-acquired a 2004 ASG from another source, you're back in the club.