It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

I really like that Fleury WBS jersey. Did Keener have any trouble finding fonts for WBS? I have a sick WBS Annaversary jersey I want done in a Fleury, don't really want to send it to EPS if I don't have to...I'd rather give Keener the business. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

I really like that Fleury WBS jersey. Did Keener have any trouble finding fonts for WBS? I have a sick WBS Annaversary jersey I want done in a Fleury, don't really want to send it to EPS if I don't have to...I'd rather give Keener the business. 

Even with his (and the board's) help, I struggled to find good references for that kit.  I'm not positive that they used the Pittsburgh fonts exactly, but I love how it turned out regardless.  If EPS originally did the kit you're looking to replicate, I'd go with them.  If not, I'd absolutely go with Keener. 

Recent acquisitions, including one of my replica grails. Customization TBD on all of them.

NWT TI Bruins 6100

Ri4NbSvm.jpg

NWT TI Flames 6100

YhGW99tm.jpg

2002 World All-Star authentic

wZx10Glm.jpg

Islanders Koho replica

n5QbO2rm.jpg

Canucks alt Koho replica (I'm not entirely sure how the top left of the photo got so blurry)

5lqRhS6m.jpg

2000 World All-Star skater replica

vb1JKS3m.jpg

2004 Eastern Conference All-Star replica

d80byImm.jpg

5 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

1979-1980 Oilers team issued, inaugural season Maska jersey. Customized to Wayne Gretzky size 54. 

When i saw that on the bay.....i had a feeling that it would end up in your hands

4 hours ago, furiousd said:

Even with his (and the board's) help, I struggled to find good references for that kit.  I'm not positive that they used the Pittsburgh fonts exactly, but I love how it turned out regardless.  If EPS originally did the kit you're looking to replicate, I'd go with them.  If not, I'd absolutely go with Keener. 

I've only been able to find card photos...not a lot of help. Might have to bite the bullet and send it to EPS

marc_andre_fleury_102_zpss4mi1epw.jpg

1 hour ago, HockeyMusic said:

When i saw that on the bay.....i had a feeling that it would end up in your hands

I know, I'm a bit predictable. I ended up doing a trade +cash deal for my Gretzky Canada Cup prototype. 

1 hour ago, zooeyperry10 said:

Something looks off-centre here, I think it's the numbers

I think it's how I laid it out.  There's way more real estate to the left of the fight strap than there is to the right, which makes it look like everything is pushed to the right.  If you look at the fight strap, the numbers are centered.  I'll give it a closer look when I get home.

4 hours ago, furiousd said:

I think it's how I laid it out.  There's way more real estate to the left of the fight strap than there is to the right, which makes it look like everything is pushed to the right.  If you look at the fight strap, the numbers are centered.  I'll give it a closer look when I get home.

I was going off how the nameplate is positioned over the numbers, it seems way closer to the edge of the 2 than central between the edges of the 2 and 4.

On July 27, 2016 at 1:29 PM, spudrock512 said:

I have had this jersey for a little while now, but I have just converted it into a proper 2.0 jersey with vector logo to make a 2010 Stanley Cup jersey for the Conn Smythe winner Johnathan Toews.

Also gotta ask where you got the vector logo. Did you simply remove the 'Reebok' patch and sew the vector logo where it was? 

Got a few things in yesterday.

Game Worn 1999-2000 Philadelphia Phantoms, Jeff Tory.  This guy only played one season with them and is by no means a star, but the jersey was priced right and I've been wanting a purple Phantoms for a while.

2MRYBQo.jpg

k9wM7fo.jpg

1989-90 Oilers Mark Messier with repro SCF patch.

33SoRSl.jpg

tTNYMXo.jpg

This next one isn't a jersey, but it's special to me.  1/31/2015 Maple Leafs vs Flyers goal puck. I took my son to his first Flyers game this day.  Only one goal was scored all game, and the Flyers won.  This is the puck that was used to score that goal.  I'm going to give it to my son for his birthday next month, he's going to be psyched.

EBWbNk9.jpg

tCPPOk5.jpg

16 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Also gotta ask where you got the vector logo. Did you simply remove the 'Reebok' patch and sew the vector logo where it was? 

Yes, I had another jersey that happened to be a 2.0 with the vector, so I just removed the patches and sewed the vector on the Toews jersey and the Reebok logo to the other jersey.

Just got this off ebay yesterday.

VFs9rZr.jpg

UaVC3U2.jpg

The expansion team jersey thread was my inspiration for this purchase. These inaugural Sharks jerseys are gorgeous! Picked this up a week or so ago. Going to get the 75th patch stitched down soon. 

20160804075245_IMG_5829-1_zpsccapsmlk.jp

20160804075355_IMG_5830-1_zpsgn7pfa7b.jp

Please forgive me for my nitpicking, but are you sure you want to stitch that 75th patch down?  Nolan was with Quebec that year, and didn't join the Sharks until 1995/96.    The skinny letter font on that Sharks jersey wasn't used until 1996/97, anyway.  Just fyi. :)

7 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Please forgive me for my nitpicking, but are you sure you want to stitch that 75th patch down?  Nolan was with Quebec that year, and didn't join the Sharks until 1995/96.    The skinny letter font on that Sharks jersey wasn't used until 1996/97, anyway.  Just fyi. :)

Thanks for the heads up! Could have swore I saw a photo of him with that patch...clearly I didn't.  Lol. 

Maybe you saw this picture:   :P

image_zpsemxfptxn.jpeg

5 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Thanks for the heads up! Could have swore I saw a photo of him with that patch...clearly I didn't.  Lol. 

Nope. It was Kisio who wore 11 and had that patch. 

Authentic CCM Penguins 1992 SCF Rick Tocchet Home Jersey (Size 54)

(All three patches are original.)

http://imgur.com/a/8sfXn

Edited by vsxeworkingclass
Images would not load.

That's a terrific jersey, but sorry to say, the Pens' 25th patch doesn't look like an original.

20 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

where did you come across the 92 SCF patch?

Do you happen to have a 91 SCF original?

I'm pretty sure the three patches are original to the jersey, as far as I know.

I do not have a '91 SCF patch, sorry!