Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

I am surprised that noone on this forum is collecting all the jerseys (not game worn) Jagr has worn over the years.... that is one hell of a interesting project imo !

Guam is

2 hours ago, dsl135 said:

That's a beaut!

16 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Big E is always a Classic Flyers jersey Great pick up 

Thanks guys. I've been on the hunt for one for a while. I've got another teammate coming in tomorrow or Saturday. ;)

1996-1997 Troy Crowder Canucks gameworn road jersey - popped stitching in the neck, jersey is also a size 60 goalie cut so it’s absolutely huge, and has decent wear/marks on each sleeve, but it also has a sleeve modification I've never seen before - Crowder had holes cut into the seam of the right sleeve only, every inch or two, creating a perforated sleeve set-up that once grabbed, would tear open easily, which it did at some point almost back to the yellow stripe. The sleeve end was then sewn back closed again but some of the 'perforations' tore back open again at some point – 400+ enforcer gamers in the closet, many with modified sleeves, and this mod is definitely a first! -

vOyAx7O.jpg

bP8i6Bf.jpg

fdJo3rj.jpg

O2A3ZfU.jpg

urummMI.jpg

BBLXvIi.jpg

2006-2007 Bobby Robins Senators gameworn PS road jersey - light wear -

veMgSR9.jpg

mi0e0Uu.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

2012-13 Gabe Landeskog.. Set 1 Road 1st Captain's jersey available to collectors.. Landy kept his opening night 1st captains jersey.. Great wear for a strike season jersey..

SJZ8bo.jpg

MtQfdN.jpg

Edited by enzo269

21 hours ago, flyhighguys94 said:

When did you guys send your jerseys into EPS?  

I sent mine back in July. 2 month wait.

22 hours ago, tomtucker said:

I am surprised that noone on this forum is collecting all the jerseys (not game worn) Jagr has worn over the years.... that is one hell of a interesting project imo !

It won't be on quite the same scale, but I'm considering doing that for the Fuckin' All-Star himself, Dany Heatley. I've got all three Thrashers jerseys (two authentic, one replica) and one Senators authentic, so I just need four other Sens jerseys, all three Sharks jerseys, four Wild jerseys and two Ducks jerseys. This may take a while...

I'm disappointed that he got cut by the Ducks before the Admirals moved to San Diego. I would have loved to have gotten a Heatley Gulls jersey.

14 hours ago, furiousd said:

I love these original Senators jerseys. Needs a new kit, but the old one was a breeze to remove. Didn't leave a mark. Bonus!

20160908_221733.jpg

100% agreed. I actually just scored the black with the red and white trim off Ebay. I could not believe it was there. Only thing, it has the NHL 2000 patch on it and I'm pretty sure the Sens were no longer wearing that sweater during that season. No biggie another one to EPS for Hossa.

6 minutes ago, Bronson said:

100% agreed. I actually just scored the black with the red and white trim off Ebay. I could not believe it was there. Only thing, it has the NHL 2000 patch on it and I'm pretty sure the Sens were no longer wearing that sweater during that season. No biggie another one to EPS for Hossa.

Nice.  It doesn't get much easier than removing a 2000 patch.  I missed out on a black/red/white one a couple weeks back (got surprised by a flurry of bidding and ran out of time), so I was happy to get this one.

2 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Nice.  It doesn't get much easier than removing a 2000 patch.  I missed out on a black/red/white one a couple weeks back (got surprised by a flurry of bidding and ran out of time), so I was happy to get this one.

It was a size 48 too. I'm between 44-46 in the older styles. I hope 48 won't be too big. I'm thinking it might be like a 2.0 52 maybe.

30 minutes ago, Bronson said:

That's correct. The Senators promoted their red alternate to be the primary road jersey for the 1999-2000 season.

Edited by TheKevinShow

14 hours ago, modano1973 said:

Been off the Modano jersey radar for a while. Got around to getting some more Modano jerseys customized by Keener. 

Quite simply, the most amazing collection of any single player that I've ever seen!  

5 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Quite simply, the most amazing collection of any single player that I've ever seen!  

Thanks LAK74.