It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

1 hour ago, hatryk said:

Those stevens......

Thanks bud. They turned out great. Here's what the Blues jersey used to look like...lol. I bought it as a rescue jersey. 

20151201_155745-1_zpsufaokme0.jpg

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Ugh. Still should have went with good 'ol Cujo though. ?

I've got a white one...figured I'd do something different with the blue one :)

20151118_152929-1_zpsw7cwtmqv.jpg

22 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Wow that Joseph looked awful. One of my favorite non-Devils styles ever, though. 

Yah it was bad man...all 3 layers of the numbers were stitched to the jersey.  Ain't nobody got time fo dat. 

6 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Good collection of jerseys!! However that CC :/ The Marner makes up for it though!!

Thanks buddy. 

2 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Yah it was bad man...all 3 layers of the numbers were stitched to the jersey.  Ain't nobody got time fo dat. 

Were they also glued? I've found that the saving grace of triple sewn customization is they usually did not also glue it. Takes longer, but comes out very clean. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Were they also glued? I've found that the saving grace of triple sewn customization is they usually did not also glue it. Takes longer, but comes out very clean. 

Not so lucky man. It was glued. The guy put in a stellar effort on this one. 

Just got this one in from MeiGray today, already changed my mind on the project it was intended for, so its already up in my sale thread. 

32C7A0D2-866E-454B-8A0D-7FA3706E9311_zps

352E1B74-B0BB-4BA5-AC93-79D1CEBC64D5_zps

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Just got this one in from MeiGray today, already changed my mind on the project it was intended for, so its already up in my sale thread. 

32C7A0D2-866E-454B-8A0D-7FA3706E9311_zps

352E1B74-B0BB-4BA5-AC93-79D1CEBC64D5_zps

It really is a shame at how hard it is to really capture photographically how stunning these throwbacks look.  The green looks like black in the photos and the other colors seem muted.  Happens to me too when I take pictures but when you see them on the players at the arena they really do pop.

12 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

It really is a shame at how hard it is to really capture photographically how stunning these throwbacks look.  The green looks like black in the photos and the other colors seem muted.  Happens to me too when I take pictures but when you see them on the players at the arena they really do pop.

The fact that I took quick pictures with an iPhone 5s probably didn't help either. I should really stop doing that. 

But, then again, those who would buy this jersey or otherwise be interested in it are well aware of what it is from these pictures. 

Edited by mfitz804

20 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The fact that I took quick pictures with an iPhone 5s probably didn't help either. I should really stop doing that. 

But, then again, those who would buy this jersey or otherwise be interested in it are well aware of what it is from these pictures. 

I have used a regular 8MP point and shoot camera and my iphone 7 and it always comes out looking black instead of green.  I think it is the lighting more than anything which is hard to get sometimes to show its true colors.

I have actually sold these online on FB and ebay and I have gotten more than one person ask me if the color is green instead of black as they said it looks black to them.  This is after I write in the description it is a retro and it is indeed green.

On 12/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, The_Dude_Abides said:

A few recent pickups... 

20161216120632_IMG_9537-1_zpszz37twyp.jp

Great haul all around! A size 52 Stevens Christmas tree w/ the 10th anniversary patch!?!? Man, that's a grail of mine. Great pickups! 

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

I have used a regular 8MP point and shoot camera and my iphone 7 and it always comes out looking black instead of green.  I think it is the lighting more than anything which is hard to get sometimes to show its true colors.

I have actually sold these online on FB and ebay and I have gotten more than one person ask me if the color is green instead of black as they said it looks black to them.  This is after I write in the description it is a retro and it is indeed green.

It's a question that shows you don't know Devils jerseys...because the ones that have black are a different pattern. 

But, lest anyone be confused, yes, it's green. 

Really debated about picking this jersey up because its so similar to what I already have. But at the end of the day, I just couldn't pass up the 50's crest.

DSCF8528-vi.jpg

Some of you may have seen the post I made the other week, but I am going to commit a huge jersey foul and cut up both the '15 and '17 WC jerseys to create what should have been the original design from the start. Still debating about putting a WC patch on each shoulder or stripping them entirely. Quick photoshop I did. You can't tell me this jersey doesn't look perfect! 

WCConcept-vi.jpg

Good GAWD those blues sweaters are gorgeous. So plain, but so nice. The Blues have been one of my favorite jersey designs through the years. This one is easily on par with the rest. I'll have to grab one at some point. 

And those Hawks jerseys...what else can you say about a Hawks jersey, they're always on point. 

Nice pickups fellas. 

5 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Great haul all around! A size 52 Stevens Christmas tree w/ the 10th anniversary patch!?!? Man, that's a grail of mine. Great pickups! 

Thanks! I bought the jersey already stripped. Had it cleaned up and redone. The 10th patch isn't original but it's one that Joe had made up. Closest repro you'll ever find. 

6 hours ago, furiousd said:

Patriotic pickups

20161219_131631.jpg
20161219_131720.jpg

Murica! Nice gets.