It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Beautiful titans!  Those are some big names from their best years so that's indeed a treasure trove you found!

Titans were a hot ticket in Trenton at one point in time.  I remember you would see ads for the team in the mid 2000's all over the place in a solid 20-30 mile radius from the arena.  Then Vanderbeek and the Devils bought them, re-branded them and promptly drove that team right into the ground.  Shame.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Guys,

Just caught up on about 30 pages of new arrivals....great authentics and gamers from a lot of you guys. I took a long nap :)

Edited by rob77ta

I finally got my gwa purchase today!

xCoyotescirca20021aKOHOairknit-vi.jpg

xCoyotescirca20021bKOHOairknit-vi.jpg

It's got a lot more wear than I was expecting. That's a pleasant surprise. There's several un-repaired holes on the sleeves, nice burns and even a repair on the hem under the fight strap. I now have one of Tony's jerseys from each team he ever played for.

I'm still quite a greenhorn in the game worn game, but able to add to nice ones to my emerging Pens fighters collection lately:

2007/2008 Big Georges Laraque and 1995/1996 Francois Leroux

Pittsburgh Penguins 2007/2008 Road Georges Laraque Reebok Sz. 58 (back)Pittsburgh Penguins 2007/2008 Road Georges Laraque Reebok Sz. 58 (front)Pittsburgh Penguins 1995/1996 Road Francois Leroux CCM Sz. 54 (back)

5 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Though I must say that this is my favorite Leroux:

Sydney-Leroux%2B(1).jpg

Wouldn't mind her for a mail day!

4 hours ago, Pens4ever said:

mail day!

No, not here too. Please no.

44 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

No, not here too. Please no.

Just for a better understanding, "recent pick-up" posts are better than "mail day" posts? ;)

1 hour ago, Pens4ever said:

Just for a better understanding, "recent pick-up" posts are better than "mail day" posts? ;)

I think the issue is the phrase "mail day" is stupid, because you get mail every day. "New jersey day", "recent pick-up" or "It arrived today" are much better terms. 

"Mail day" could just as easily be applied to getting your electric bill or a birthday card from your grandmother with $5 in it. 

2013 IIHF World Championship GW Team France (#24 Julien Desrosiers)

Julien was a friend and a baseball teammate when we lived in Rimouski back in the 20th century!!!

1701050801143636614750667.jpg

1701050801273636614750668.jpg

Playing catch-up from the holidays –

2001-2002 Bruce Ramsay Muskegon Fury gameworn road jersey - Alternate Captain's "A" on front, UHL 10th anniversary patch on the shoulder, recycled Rob Melanson jersey with the "RAMSAY" nameplate made up of individual letters cut from other nameplates - worn by the UHL's all-time PIM's leader -

K10YcbZ.jpg

qW213P9.jpg

Rw1pzMH.jpg

2015-2016 Theo Peckham Wichita Thunder single-game Tuxedo-themed alternate jersey, issued for game 02/13/16 -

IwU1i1H.jpg

ewio8vP.jpg

2014-2015 David Clarkson Blue Jackets 3rd jersey, Set 2 GI -

renKaeg.jpg

6RRvkyH.jpg

2015-2016 Robbie Thomson Goonfights gameworn jersey – Goonfights is a central PA rec league team made up of many former players - Robbie was a former LNAH enforcer with Cornwall -

6bYumsu.jpg

AIq3Re5.jpg

Derek Boogaard game used Wild helmet - auto'd on top
Matt Johnson game used Wild helmet - auto'd on side
Brad Brown game used Wild helmet w/9-11 ribbon

UBNhaBu.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

15 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

FedEx Day! (Cause FedEx doesn't come here every day...)

Not jersey related but the frame and the mat arrived today and I added the patches of all of the teams celebrating their 50th Anniversary this year. 

Very cool. Looks like a coaster set.

21 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

FedEx Day! (Cause FedEx doesn't come here every day...)

Not jersey related but the frame and the mat arrived today and I added the patches of all of the teams celebrating their 50th Anniversary this year.

That's really F'in cool!

52 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

That's really F'in cool!

I am already thinking about what 4 patches I will put in mine when I buy it! Where'd you get it?

Cool patch set.

The first thing I thought about when I saw it (other than how cool it looks) is that out of those 4, every team has at least 2 cups in their history except St. Louis who have zero.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I am already thinking about what 4 patches I will put in mine when I buy it! Where'd you get it?

It's a custom cut mat and a custom sized frame so it got pretty costly, ~$100 shipped. 

I ordered it from matboardandmore.com, you can lower the cost by getting a normal sized mat and just buying a frame at AC Moore or Michaels. I just went with a custom sized because I thought it would look better.

You can get any custom design that you want whether it's opening size, mat colors, number of openings, etc. I've used them a couple times and have always been happy with the results. 

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Meigray Day!  (How's that for being more specific?) :D

2016-17 Eric Lindros warm-up jersey worn by Matt Read.

HIyDkB2.jpg

Ldjd5Fy.jpg

On November 11, 2016, the whole Flyers team wore vintage CCM jerseys during warm-ups before the Hockey Hall of Fame game.  Every jersey was customized with #88 Lindros w/ "C", as well as 50th Anniversary, Ed Snider, and PQ orange clover patches to honor HOF inductees Eric Lindros and Pat Quinn.

aBMotm2.jpg

fqxpgV9.jpg

Edited by jsh139

5 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Meigray Day!  (How's that for being more specific?) :D

2016-17 Eric Lindros warm-up jersey worn by Matt Read.

wW5ya1c.jpg

PXXNvjZ.jpg

On November 11, 2016, the whole Flyers team wore vintage CCM jerseys during warm-ups before the Hockey Hall of Fame game.  Every jersey was customized with #88 Lindros w/ "C", as well as 50th Anniversary, Ed Snider, and PQ orange clover patches to honor HOF inductees Eric Lindros and Pat Quinn.

Lucky you.....I unfortunately got outbid and could not up my bid.

If you would like to part with it let me know