It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

2006-2007 Paul Crosty gameworn Toledo Storm - some sleeve wear along with damage & repairs to the left side of the nameplate on back, auto’d on back -

D4pRqsT.jpg

LVxkWT5.jpg

2005-2006 Daniel Carcillo gameworn Pittsburgh Penguins Set 1 TC/PS worn - some sleeve wear -

xrdMno3.jpg

s3itB0s.jpg

2015-2016 Dylan McIlrath Hartford Wolfpack GI –

LNaKkZr.jpg

zbyJsNf.jpg

2001-2002 Mike Bray gameworn Montreal Rocket (QMJHL) - good wear & pilling, a few repairs, 166 PIM's in 30 games -

nekfzgU.jpg

lO4iUPj.jpg

LT2Fg7e.jpg

BSQ7KJc.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm curious, what's the largest amount of blanks anyone has sent out to be customized at one time?

I was sitting on a pile for over a year now, just picking up deals and stripping stuff that would constantly make the pile grow. I just finally decided it was time and sent them off to EPS today. The box weighed 40 pounds and cost me $104 to ship and insure.

I'm really looking forward to posting 24 completed jerseys here when I get them back in 3.5 to 4 years.

Edited by JoeM7392

1997 Brodeur AS. Courtesy of MFitz.

20170118032121_IMG_9563-1_zpsddem8ypt.jp

20170118032031_IMG_9562-1_zpstttjfwt9.jp

2016-2017 Leafs Matthews size 54. 

20170118032337_IMG_9564-1_zpszhkt0mgy.jp

20170118032531_IMG_9565-1_zpsdt3vmrbs.jp

2014-2015 Matt Rupert Marlies game worn size 54. 

20170118032702_IMG_9566-1_zpssezv3afb.jp

20170118032753_IMG_9567-1_zps7imhoejr.jp

6 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

I'm curious, what's the largest amount of blanks anyone has sent out to be customized at one time?

I was sitting on a pile for over a year now, just picking up deals and stripping stuff that would constantly make the pile grow. I just finally decided it was time and sent them off to EPS today. The box weighed 40 pounds and cost me $104 to ship and insure.

I'm really looking forward to posting 24 completed jerseys here when I get them back in 3.5 to 4 years.

Good Lord.  I hope my single jersey that went out yesterday beats yours to the queue.  My last shipment was 9.  Too many more and the sticker shock might do me in.

6 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

I laughed way too hard at this haha

7 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

I think I sent 9 once. The wait time was no longer for 9 than it was for 1. I don't believe volume from collectors is their issue, its their obligations to do team's work. I am pretty sure that your 24 jerseys will sit there for 8-14 weeks, then they'll start them and they'll be done in a couple days. 

And yes, you definitely have to post the most epic "It arrived today" thread ever when you get them all back. 

Edited by mfitz804

18 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I want a picture of the box first.

20170119_121521.jpg

24x16x16 inches. Had to make the box by cutting down a taller one that my workbench stool came in. There isn't a cubic inch of space in that thing either, it's packed. I was a little nervous it would split open so it got like half a roll of tape.

I figured I had all these blanks, I might as well send them in all together to get the bulk discount and make this my present to myself for tax return time.

I like that you already had a picture of the box handy. I'm interested to see how EPS sends them back, won't be in their usual white poly bag. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

I want a picture of the box first.

Also, this is a good policy for online dating. 

Carry on. 

24 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Also, this is a good policy for online dating. 

Carry on. 

53126786.jpg

28 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I like that you already had a picture of the box handy. I'm interested to see how EPS sends them back, won't be in their usual white poly bag. 

Always keep pictures of a good box.

I'm curious as well. I'm fully prepared to pay another $100, maybe more, to get it back to me. I'm assuming whatever they do for a team order is what I'll get back.

12 minutes ago, DC Red Wings said:

I sent a large box like that to EPS before and they just used the same box to return it. 

Probably so, if they don't use the one the order was sent it in, I am sure they get all kinds of deliveries in all shapes and sizes. I can't imagine them taking the time Joe probably did in making sure that everything fit. I am guessing they'll use a larger box so they can just fold them and put them in without doing so. 

I'm curious also about what they charge to ship it back. Did you/will you ask them to insure the return shipment? I wonder if they even do that on normal orders?

I'll interrupt all this box talk with this.  The Maple Leafs consolation prize for missing out on the McJesus sweepstakes by one number.  Looking like he could be the second best player out of that draft.

31597343033_9e8391004a_b.jpg32258195612_7fe110cea5_b.jpg

10 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I've been mfitzed and I'm not sure how I feel.

Lol

7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

It's s 1999.

My bad...it was late.?

19 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Yeah, really.  Box of Devils jerseys that big must be worth, what, a couple hundred bucks at least?

I'd expect this from the Rangers fans, but from you? You break my heart.,.

16 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I've been mfitzed and I'm not sure how I feel.

:)