It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

3 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Another dude posted his on Twitter. Thing is soaked. 

Gross. This is why I don't collect gamers. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is awesome dude. Glad to see that there is some karma in the universe and that the Captain's jersey goes to someone who will really appreciate it for what it is and not do a quick ebay flip or bury it in a closet. Congrats man!

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Very lucky draw, congrats. How bad does it reek, if it is in fact right off his back?

Oh it's brutal. It wasn't directly off the ice as they normally do but we were in the locker room and they came in and handed us the jersey while it was absolutely soaked. I shook Giroux's hand and it was still soaked with sweat. 

Simmonds' jersey that some lady got had a good amount of blood on it.

Nope, already has a definition.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skeeved

The sentence they use it is is amazing. 

Edited by mfitz804

I think it's kinda cool. I mean, I wouldn't be licking my hand or anything but getting to meet G and him handing me his jersey right after he just played in it would be so awesome. 

Awesome on the Giroux!  Looks great and pretty much hit a jackpot there with the name you pulled.

Also nice to see the Flyers actually giving a real jersey off their back and not faux ones unlike some other teams *cough* Devils *cough*

@Carl - very nice Sharks jerseys.

@Hollywood - Sorry to hear you got stuck with Giroux. did you ask the guy if he would accept a cash+trade for his Schultz?

18 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Nope, already has a definition.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skeeved

The sentence they use it is is amazing. 

Bahahaha...that definition. 

The Baron comes through, a day early. 

This one will be a Stadium Series Jagr. Because why not commemorate the worst showing in an outdoor game ever? Us Devils fans would love to forget that game. For many of us, it was the day we finally realized Marty needed to go. I mean I knew it before, but that was the moment, the big spotlight game. But, its an extra patch, and on the theory that more patches is more better, why not. 

E4097F56-310C-4A29-9878-96C1AA098FC6_zps

And here's my 2017 All Star. These look really great in person. Can't wait to see if I can actually get it properly customized. NHL Shield is the newer Lextra material which I greatly prefer. Oh, and JB's team patches are way nicer looking than the ones available on eBay. Worth the wait if you are waiting. 

962D21B0-9066-48D2-97AD-B157F7908495_zps

12515382-6B22-4625-9406-4F0475DE3CB0_zps

12515382-6B22-4625-9406-4F0475DE3CB0_zps

C9EBBF20-F344-4DD3-BE76-B5DCEE46FA19_zps

14 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The Baron comes through, a day early. 

This one will be a Stadium Series Jagr. Because why not commemorate the worst showing in an outdoor game ever?

Why not, indeed?

20160610_114052.jpg

I almost didn't, but I can't help that I liked the jersey.

Nice all star. Are the stars plain twill? One pic I saw made it look like they were a little shiny.

20 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

This one will be a Stadium Series Jagr. Because why not commemorate the worst showing in an outdoor game ever?

Don't worry.  The Flyers play the Penguins in this year's SS, so there's a good chance for us to take that crown.

7 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Did you order thee kits already or are you sending in for the all star jersey

I don't know who's doing them yet, or if EPS can replicate. I am holding onto it for the time being, probably will send it to get it done after the game. 

6 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

All Star looks sweet Fitz. Nice pickup

Thanks! Although some I have heard say this design is too plain, I think its really classic looking and the gray and white look great together. 

2 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

Wow. That AS jersey looks amazing. Really debating if I want to get one for McDonagh.

What was turnaround between ordering and arrival?

Thanks!!

Two days,  not including the non-delivery day on Sunday.  But that was because he already had the Devils patches in stock from last year. He has not yet received his team patches from this year. If you were waiting for that, it would take longer. Although, since he had the one I needed,  I never really found out when they were coming.I never really found out when they were coming.

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Thanks!!

Two days,  not including the non-delivery day on Sunday.  But that was because he already had the Devils patches in stock from last year. He has not yet received his team patches from this year. If you were waiting for that, it would take longer. Although, since he had the one I needed,  I never really found out when they were coming.I never really found out when they were coming.

Thought you were about to break into a song at the end there, at the end there.

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I think its really classic looking and the gray and white look great together. 

And you thought the white/gray one was the most boring out of the four... :)

I like it a lot, second to only the purple one.  Nice pickup!

4 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Thought you were about to break into a song at the end there, at the end there.

My daughter is a theater kid, everything is always about to break into a song at all times.

3 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

And you thought the white/gray one was the most boring out of the four... :)

I like it a lot, second to only the purple one.  Nice pickup!

It still is the most boring. Just in a good way. 

General announcement: I'm posting my jerseys in the show and tell section. I'm not sure if folks actually look at that section anymore. I thought it was only appropriate given the jerseys I'm posting have not "arrived today".