It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

The hawks experts can probably point out more but the centre post on the E eps does is shorter then cal.  Not a big deal but a slight difference.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got two jerseys in the last two days including my first authentic!! Here they are........

CCM Atlanta Thrashers from Hockey Jersey Outlet on Ebay for  $37.49

16344385_10102272305588603_11196137_n.jp

Authentic Quebec Remparts dated from 2012. Purchased from theprostock on Ebay for  $79.88

No automatic alt text available.

13 minutes ago, DCOilersfan said:

Just got two jerseys in the last two days including my first authentic!! Here they are........

CCM Atlanta Thrashers from Hockey Jersey Outlet on Ebay for  $37.49

16344385_10102272305588603_11196137_n.jp

Authentic Quebec Remparts dated from 2012. Purchased from theprostock on Ebay for  $79.88

No automatic alt text available.

Shoes in the picture...reminds me of someone...

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Shoes in the picture...reminds me of someone...

I just noticed my shoes were in the pictures lol. I was just soo excited to post them here!!

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I'm not familiar with the Remparts but it's a sharp looking jersey, good first authentic. Congrats!

They are a pretty decent team with a pretty good list of NHL Alumni including Marc-Édouard Vlasic, Guy Lafleur, Alexander Radulov and Simon Gagné. If I decided to send it off to EPS I might go for Frederic Roy who played for his dad Patrick during the time the jersey was used. According to the inside tag it was manufactured in September of 2012. 

4 hours ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

My faves from the past month or so, thanks boys

'87-89 Gramps

31705068591_8613253b29_z.jpg

DUUUUUUDE! Man, that's a great find!! Gunzo tags too. Super jealous of this one.  Hell, great small blocks all around, wow. 

I'm not a huge Shanahanahan fan, I leave that to mfitz, but I love that Whalers. Beautiful jersey.

12 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

I'm not a huge Shanahanahan fan, I leave that to mfitz, but I love that Whalers. Beautiful jersey.

Love those, definitely need one. 

On 1/27/2017 at 4:25 PM, Committed said:

Nice pickups guys! Golden toe, Blues WC and the two All Star jerseys get a special tip of the cap. 

My first EPS run turned out pretty well. It took exactly 2 months to complete and I am pleased with the work. 

1.0 Keith Home Red

image_zpsg1buwiso.jpeg

image_zps0d43haam.jpeg

Great Hawks haul. To nitpick, the Keith should either have an A or a Wirtz memorial patch (or both), and the Buff should have the Wirtz patch as well (only season he wore 52 in the Edge).

Edited by Chazberg

1991-1992 Dean Malkoc gameworn NJ Devils PS road jersey - wear is on the lighter side with scattered stick marks but it does have a few nice burns on the left sleeve - original red & green color-scheme jersey the Devils wore through 91-92 - in the pic of the sleeve, the green shows up well – original screened back numbers and crest lost the battle with time and disintegrated away – previous owner had the team customizer add sewn versions to replace what was lost -

1HK3nqS.jpg

hrszaeZ.jpg

TYtLK3t.jpg

2008-2009 B.J. Crombeen gameworn Dallas Stars road Set 1 - wear on the lighter side but does have some popped neck stitching as he fought in it 4 times before moving to the Blues -

k2EmCCK.jpg

Y30qRlo.jpg

2005-2006 Andy Sutton gameworn Atlanta Thrashers home, Set 1 - good wear for a dark jersey, lots of holes, burns and cuts especially on the sleeves -

HB5HUht.jpg

Ei3mc5a.jpg

2006-2007 Danny Bois Binghamton Senators 5th anniversary - bought as a GI but it does have a shortened fight strap, "A" on front, a few marks and some sweat staining so might have been at least warm-up worn -

h4CRUR8.jpg

HFTpaeb.jpg

G9ezjvK.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

On 1/29/2017 at 3:55 PM, Chazberg said:

Great Hawks haul. To nitpick, the Keith should either have an A or a Wirtz memorial patch (or both), and the Buff should have the Wirtz patch as well (only season he wore 52 in the Edge).

Thanks for the feedback! I have been looking for a few real WWW patches for years. Would love to be wrong but I believe the ones on eBay are all the reproductions that are too big. If anyone has a few extra for sale please send me a PM.

Nice Tigers Zooey, love that crest! 

Ended up picking this one up in a 3 way trade. Game worn Witkowski and the jersey is photo matched from the game. I now own a Shirts off their back jersey from each season the Lightning have worn these Black Bolts Alternate jerseys so far.

14-15 Luke Witkowski Alternate- Shirts Off their back

32487820472_437567c70c_z.jpg

32487819992_e0015b9503_z.jpg

Edited by MIGHTY-DUCKS8

Got this back from EPS in just under 2 months. Just one jersey but pretty decent turnaround time I thought considering holidays and other people's stories.

31797491664_1309b51276.jpg

Keeping the Nashville train rolling, I picked this up recently on eBay. This is the jersey that ended up being sent from Chicago (where I am) to Denver and stayed there about a week, then finally made its way back. It was lettered a Weber with stacked twill (totally wrong) so I stripped it. Probably leaving it blank and adding the All Star patch from last year as I was at the game.

32518026161_7fae348d63.jpg