It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

7 minutes ago, TheBZ said:

Got this back from EPS in just under 2 months. Just one jersey but pretty decent turnaround time I thought considering holidays and other people's stories.

Current style jerseys they routinely get back in 6-8 weeks. It's when it's a non-current style that you're sending it into the abyss. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a couple in recently.  Hawks will be a Roenick.  Canada Cup jersey will be a Gretzky.  Sent them both to Keener,  First time using Kenner and USPS used to ship the kinda scaring me with the whole customs, and tracking issues.  Gretzky was stripped as it had awful customization.  

IMG_5955-1_zpsurrej2e0.jpg

IMG_5956_zps1uabkajz.jpg

IMG_5953_zpsfgyk0yu3.jpg

IMG_5954-1_zps40wjy3jr.jpg

8 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

So. Many. Patches. And of course, PX does gamer tagging right.

You might get a stern talking to shortly about that.

1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

You might get a stern talking to shortly about that.

They're badges :P

Out of interest what is the most amount of badges on a jersey. Pen's had 3 back in the day, anyone know of a team who's gone for more?

4 hours ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Claude Giroux Hall of Fame Game from this season when the Flyers played the Leafs before Lindros and Quinn were inducted to the Hall of Fame.

Sweet.  Did Stu take it out of the case and hand it to you last night? Lol.

26 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Great Flyers jersey DAN know you just need a SS gamer 

Mail day Thanks Mike 

Saw your pics on FB.  Great pickups.  Glad to see those kits finally sewn down!  Did you get all the proper nameplates you needed?

2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Saw your pics on FB.  Great pickups.  Glad to see those kits finally sewn down!  Did you get all the proper nameplates you needed?

Yes I did Mike came thru again for the Phantoms jersey and the Atlanta 

19 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Yep, haha. When he said he was switching out the display case and that Meigray would be there yesterday I had to ask. 

That's awesome. Refund on the shipping? Or maybe he buys you a beer? ?

On 1/28/2017 at 6:27 PM, furiousd said:

Hossa Veteran's Day

20170128_165126.jpg

I honestly was barely able to see this!!!

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Loose Hossa kit as far as I can tell. 

I mean that I had a hard time because everything blended with my slight colour blindness haha

Just now, furiousd said:

It's not just your color blindness. That camo is almost a perfect match for my carpet.

That's pretty awesome, haha

48 minutes ago, architecht13 said:

I mean that I had a hard time because everything blended with my slight colour blindness haha

I meant that it was invisible because it's camouflage. 

Ended up getting a Game worn Palat jersey from the Lightning auctions worn for the Martin St.Louis banner night on 1-13-17. Palat had an assist on the only Lightning goal that night.

16-17 Ondrej Palat- Alternate Marty night

16-17 Ondrej Palat-Alternate16-17 Ondrej Palat-Alternate

I have a few jerseys that I have had completed either the full kit or a patch addition.

1) Marion Hossa 2014 Stadium Series.

5B24BBC8-8918-435B-9176-6203CFF8465A_zps

DAC6A522-174B-4AE8-B96E-8D67C862BE3F_zps

Out of all the Blackhawks jersey they have used in the past, this is probably my least favorite.  Not using chain stitching on the front crest and the should patch make it look cheap.  I didn't like how the sleeve numbers are slanted and the bottom of the jersey has the angles on hem and also at the top neck collar.  But, it is a Hawks jersey that I didn't have, so I still needed it - it is just the reason why it was the last one of the "specialty" Blackhawks jersey that I needed to purchase.

2) Zigmund Pallfy 1996-97 New York Islanders Fisherman Jersey with authentic 25th Anniversary Patch

63F8C4EE-59DA-48EE-A17D-C8A14D3DD8FD_zps

E0F17E6A-29D9-4947-910C-4A88AB0FD3A8_zps

BBC5F706-C1D7-4610-9C29-8F33754D49F2_zps

I posted this before, but I was able to find an authentic 25th annivarsay patch thanks to  MIGHTY-DUCKS8 - they are very hard to find and the repos are not very well done. The thing I like most about this jersey is that is that it has kiss-cut numbers like they used in the second season.  Now with the patch it is complete just to the way they would have used in the first part of the 1996-97 season - before they switched back to the round crest.

3) Niklas Hjalmarrsson 2016 Stadium Series Practice Jersey with Stadium Series Patch

21FBCA74-0833-4FD5-8268-1848F994FD69_zps

5B44C40C-91D2-4EEE-9B4D-1034D6DA02E1_zps

80603580-4189-46B2-9BAF-B20C5F5B3D20_zps

2BDDD984-4BEC-4614-BDAD-7D0F68D578A6_zps

Kane_zps9vwmkiby.jpg

I have also posted this one before, but now I have added an authentic 2016 Stadium Series Patch after I gave up the hope to fine an Athletico patch that the Hawks normally wear on their practice jerseys.  As you can see in the picture of Kane, they didn't have the Athletico patch on the one's they used of the 2016 Stadium Series, so it was a lot easier to just go this route with the Hjalmarrsson practice jersey I had.  Now this is a little embarrassing, I was taking pictures of the jersey today and realized it is actually a team issued practice jersey indicated by the sandwiched fight strap.  I had never realized this, but it is a very happy surprised - just embarrassing that I never noticed it before.