It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

On 2/24/2017 at 6:31 PM, Jdems93 said:

Any particular reason you had the kit was, kisscut? Aren't they stacked on ice? 

I didn't specify when I sent the order. I'm happy with it regardless.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Lecavalier. ??

Got some Pens ASG additions back lately that turned out quite nice. Thanks to Keener and Justanothavictim aka Oliver Strassenreuter for the customization job!

All-Star Game 1991 Wales Conference Paul Coffey CCM Sz. 48 (back)All-Star Game 1998 World Team Jaromir Jagr CCM Sz. 48 (back)All-Star Game 2001 North America Mario Lemieux CCM Sz. 48 (back)All-Star Game 2002 North America Team Mario Lemieux CCM Sz. 48 (back)All-Star Game 2003 Eastern Conference Alexei Kovalev CCM Sz. 48 (back)All-Star Game 2008 Eastern Conference Evgeni Malkin Reebok Edge 1.0 Sz. 50 (back)

Niiiice haul man! Those 2003 AS aren't easy to come by. Well done. 

Beautiful All-Stars!  Especially love the '91 Coffey!

Greg Johnson gamer, originally tagged for the non-existent 2004/5 season and then amended for the following one. I'm really not too sure about the placement of that 'C'...

33113192346_3654070744_b.jpg

32309562584_9a6f01b2bc_b.jpg

33113212996_bf24a0496e_b.jpg

Still, at least the 'C' is a permanent placement - unlike this Garret Stafford one. From the year when he was captain according to Eliteprospects (although I can find no picture evidence of this, only him with an 'A'), but I guess not all the time, as the big patch of velcro suggests. The back number is really lopsided too - This jersey represents everything I like about minor league gamers...

32339446813_a58063ce81_b.jpg

32339461333_c578225a4d_b.jpg

Edited by Ash

According to the Meigray population report you have Johnson's Navy set 2 worn between 12/5/05 to 2/9/06.  Looks like the placement is right from game photos in that time period and his away white jerseys are in the same place as well.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Greg+Johnson+Predators+2006&biw=1162&bih=709&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjd-ojCjLHSAhXK7BQKHY5ZCUoQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=A7etAhIPeGPF2M:

4 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

According to the Meigray population report you have Johnson's Navy set 2 worn between 12/5/05 to 2/9/06.  Looks like the placement is right from game photos in that time period and his away white jerseys are in the same place as well.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Greg+Johnson+Predators+2006&biw=1162&bih=709&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjd-ojCjLHSAhXK7BQKHY5ZCUoQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=A7etAhIPeGPF2M:

Thanks for that - I'm not doubting the legitimacy, rather I think the placement of it is poor stylistically.

Where did you get the dates worn from? I've looked in the population report, and don't see it there. Or is it that all teams have to switch jersey sets on a mandatory date?

2 minutes ago, Ash said:

Thanks for that - I'm not doubting the legitimacy, rather I think the placement of it is poor stylistically.

Where did you get the dates worn from? I've looked in the population report, and don't see it there. Or is it that all teams have to switch jersey sets on a mandatory date?

If you go to the report there should be a tab at the bottom that says "set dates" or something along those lines.  That brings up a sheet with all of the teams in the program and when they wore each set.

3 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

If you go to the report there should be a tab at the bottom that says "set dates" or something along those lines.  That brings up a sheet with all of the teams in the program and when they wore each set.

Thanks for this info, I never knew that (I'm new to all this). There's a whole world of info there to waste away time when I should be working. I can see that jersey only got used 9 times - that doesn't surprise me as there's little evidence of wear.

9 minutes ago, Ash said:

Thanks for this info, I never knew that (I'm new to all this). There's a whole world of info there to waste away time when I should be working. I can see that jersey only got used 9 times - that doesn't surprise me as there's little evidence of wear.

You're welcome!  I actually counted 10 times but that is still not bad for a team that wears 3 sets these days.  Teams with that many sets usually wear each one for 8-14 games on average.  There are exceptions of course (Devils wore their 2011-12 white set 1's for 24 games and all from this set have very good wear) , but not often.  Could be worse like the Rangers who wear I think 5 sets of the home and the away and 2 sets of Heritage jerseys.

21 minutes ago, Ash said:

I agree. That should have been lower, just on the blue.

40 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Maybe they did it that way so that it would be the same position as on the white jersey.  I'm not sure it would fit in the navy space on that one.

That could be it, you're definitely correct. 

18 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Every single uniform they're wearing this year is really nice. Even that Centennial one grew on me after a while.

I completely agree. At first the silver on the Centennial threw me off, but the blue-on-blue numbers on the back look amazing.

I'm waiting for my Matthews from JB.

Pretty amped this came in. Gonna make it a Matthews

image_zpsa2j5fpp3.jpeg

This is gonna be a Nylander #39

image%201_zpscv7igozb.jpeg

Edited by Phil the Thrill

38 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Woah, Dude. Nice! 

Thanks man! Really excited to add this one. 

I really have to start forcing myself to stop buying these but when they sell for so cheap and are minty fresh I just can't resist.  My first Ultrafil in a 56 and yes it is massive.  Two of me can fit in it.

32786536740_96a7eb8da4_b.jpg33041412711_db20935c22_b.jpg

6 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

I really have to start forcing myself to stop buying these but when they sell for so cheap and are minty fresh I just can't resist.  My first Ultrafil in a 56 and yes it is massive.  Two of me can fit in it.

Nonsense...who can resist a Leafs Ultrafil. 

Nice pickup man.