It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Caught a little of the Mfitz re-acquisition syndrome, I guess it's a jersey-borne illness. Thanks for getting it customized for me!

20170306_202108.jpg20170306_202140.jpg

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Caught a little of the Mfitz re-acquisition syndrome, I guess it's a jersey-borne illness. Thanks for getting it customized for me!

It's what I do!!

a few of my recent pickups.. All on ice authentics.. Really enjoy the 6100s and the ProPlayer styles...

5FUl1W.jpg

fyW2nH.jpg

3fXmeA.jpg

LSvZT4.jpg

RHpG8I.jpg

KIbCAg.jpg

gcrzQX.jpg

dhrcEE.jpg

Horcoff's best years may have been behind him by the time he was in this, but it's still a decent jersey...

32510725063_6dc3788c28_b.jpg

33324903175_ee81713695_b.jpg

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

Details about what's on the rack.  I see a TML 00-07 on there.

Good spot! - not much of the jerseys on display and really grainy phone pics. It's a pre-season jersey (Scott Mifsud, I don't recall what season) - It had been on eBay for a long time, if I saw it, I'm pretty sure everyone on here did too at some point (pics a couple of pages back in this thread)

Yeah I know which jerseys your talking about.  Realsports had a ton of those rookie tournament/preseason jerseys they were trying to get rid of at their summer equipment sale a year or so ago.  They were moving them at $50cdn each.  

So, I succumbed to buying an indo, because finding a white Hawks 2.0 was impossible.  In a size 50, the only place that I have seen with them for a year is JB and I wasn't willing to pay the premium.  I got this Kane from the Hawks store for $210 with tax.

Size 46 2.0 on top of the new size 50 white indo:

YMnRuwv.jpg

Edited by scarchelli

Good to have another regular Leaf contributor back again.  

Carefull with that centennial.  Nobody gets the number placement right.

Nope, don't assume they will do it properly.  Bring them pictures and tell them you want the shorter nameplate.  If they use a regular size nameplate the numbers will be too low guaranteed.

Huge shoutout to TMLFAN for lettering this up for me. Looks like a team-issue at casual glance! Converted a CCM labelled jersey to the proper Reebok wordmark on the outside (inner tag still has CCM), with kiss-cut twill cut by me. Jersey originally acquired from JerseyBaron.

i-GPwmnCf-X2.jpg

i-mgXtN9Z-X2.jpg

It arrived today. And I couldn't be happier. Mike did an amazing job with this Bobcat kiss cut. (Thanks Mike for the quick turn around!). I love that this jersey has 3 patches. All around beauty. 

IMG_2380_zpse1hqhm9k.jpg

IMG_2381_zpsspkj2cfg.jpg

IMG_2384_zpskja933gk.jpg