It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I'd swear you just said 2 weeks ago that your jerseys just went through Customs, and they're back already??  Anyways, glad you have them back, and they look great!

Back from CSL:

2XLBfGWm.jpgQgAW3HHm.jpg

And via eBay:

WPPHnhzm.jpg

A TI CCM from that period wouldn't have the Center Ice hang tag, right? I'm pretty sure that that's just a retail authentic but given that most of my authentics are early 2000s or later, I'm not sure.

Edited by TheKevinShow

3 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

A TI CCM from that period wouldn't have the Center Ice hang tag, right? I'm pretty sure that that's just a retail authentic but given that most of my authentics are early 2000s or later, I'm not sure.

Yeah, through doing some research of mine, that's correct, no center ice / mise en jeu hang tag for the team issued ones. Otherwise, there's no difference, in terms of fight strap twill, etc.

I love the ridiculous look of these.

Are you going to get it customized? If so who? And where?

This is just about a grail for me.  Patrik Elias 2001-02 White set 2 game worn jersey.  Has some nice marks that I have photomatched.  Have a couple of game worn Edge Elias jerseys but always wanted a pre-Edge.  Love it.

33053707570_f3e24c0f61_c.jpg

32622720573_baf456eea8_c.jpg

11 hours ago, Ash said:

Yeah, through doing some research of mine, that's correct, no center ice / mise en jeu hang tag for the team issued ones. Otherwise, there's no difference, in terms of fight strap twill, etc.

I love the ridiculous look of these.

Are you going to get it customized? If so who? And where?

I don't know who's going on it, but it'll be a 95-96 since the authentic 25th anniversary patches are impossible to find (and I'm already disappointed about having to settle for a repro on my white Fisherman replica) and it'll be going to Cutting Edge since they did the on-ice versions.

2 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Nice. What was CSLs turnaround on that?

I don't recall the exact day that it came in but it was less than a month, since I shipped it off on 2/8 and it came back before I went on my vacation last week, which was the 5th through the 8th.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Got this one in yesterday: Patrik Elias 1995-96 Albany River Rats game worn jersey.  This one is a little bit of a head-scratcher as there is an A on it but Elias did not wear one that year, so it was most likely added afterwards.  Also include a picture that was provided to me by a River Rats collector and he said that it might be a possible photo match to the mark on the right sleeve under the stripes.  What do you guys think?  Pic is from a game in January of 96.

33433808546_d55a7899ff_c.jpg

33346308111_a335f0bb33_c.jpg

32660598853_4be70c4e50_c.jpg

33318547112_2e65f8d45b_c.jpg

2 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Got this one in yesterday: Patrik Elias 1995-96 Albany River Rats game worn jersey.  This one is a little bit of a head-scratcher as there is an A on it but Elias did not wear one that year, so it was most likely added afterwards.  Also include a picture that was provided to me by a River Rats collector and he said that it might be a possible photo match to the mark on the right sleeve under the stripes.  What do you guys think?  Pic is from a game in January of 96.

33433808546_d55a7899ff_c.jpg

33346308111_a335f0bb33_c.jpg

32660598853_4be70c4e50_c.jpg

33318547112_2e65f8d45b_c.jpg

Looks good to me! Congrats!

On 3/14/2017 at 10:11 AM, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Nice. What was CSLs turnaround on that?

If you drop-off/pick-up locally, usually takes 1-2 weeks depending

Got this today. Thought it was priced too high, but our resident Bears expert said it was decent for a GI of a former Captain (which is unverified but signs point to yes). So we'll go with that. 

57EBE0C0-29AF-4B46-A8D7-A1EB85BD739C_zps

77BD5390-1D3F-481C-9250-6441C7847D5D_zps

It's been far too long since I have posted around these parts.  I have been caught up in my other collecting hobby, MTG, and had been waiting for the Wild to put team issued current white's on sale, but I did find one better!  Thank God I wore clean socks for these pics. 

Justin Fontaine 2013-2014 Set 1.  Nice markings, repairs on both sleeves.  Scored this for less than a retail authentic on sale at the Hockey Lodge.

20170317_135307_zpsrzatj2ek.jpg

20170317_135329_zpsw5n3wfv4.jpg

Edited by 00xtremeninja

3 minutes ago, 00xtremeninja said:

It's been far too long since I have posted around these parts.  I have been caught up in my other collecting hobby, MTG, and had been waiting for the Wild to put team issued current white's on sale, but I did find one better!  Thank God I wore clean socks for these pics. 

Justin Fontaine 2013-2014 Set 1.  Nice markings, repairs on both sleeves.  Scored this for less than a retail authentic on sale at the Hockey Lodge.

Nothing to say about the jersey but:

1) Cropping is your friend, and

2) That flooring looks pretty awesome. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Nothing to say about the jersey but:

1) Cropping is your friend, and

2) That flooring looks pretty awesome. 

hahahaha yeah i need to work on my picture game.  and thanks on the floor.  I spent all of last summer redoing my house with it.  No more disgusting carpets!

5 hours ago, 00xtremeninja said:

Nice. I love those roads. Did they have a sale that I missed? I just went to look and all of the cheaper road jerseys are gone.

God, Minnesota has some of the sharpest stuff out there today. I love everything they wear.

Speaking of, is that a real wood or an LVT?