It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

Nice. I love those roads. Did they have a sale that I missed? I just went to look and all of the cheaper road jerseys are gone.

They did around black Friday and I have been waiting until I had the spare funds to swing it.

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

God, Minnesota has some of the sharpest stuff out there today. I love everything they wear.

Speaking of, is that a real wood or an LVT?

Tis Prego XP. Southern Gray Oak

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Brilliant! said:

What?? You've got jarred pasta sauce as a floor??? Color me shocked.

It's in there!!!

6 minutes ago, 00xtremeninja said:

Stupid auto correct. Pergo

It was a great choice, the color is awesome. 

58 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

What?? You've got jarred pasta sauce as a floor??? Color me shocked.

This immediately came to my mind.

SAOUCE!!

Just picked this up, missed the mailman yesterday. 2010-2011 Adam Henrique Albany Devils. Even after all the auction fees and the wire transfer fee, super happy to have this one for what I paid. It's the first gamer that I'm actually excited to have, just had a few scrubs up until now.

20170318_104556.jpg20170318_105410.jpg

2 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Just picked this up, missed the mailman yesterday. 2010-2011 Adam Henrique Albany Devils. Even after all the auction fees and the wire transfer fee, super happy to have this one for what I paid. It's the first gamer that I'm actually excited to have, just had a few scrubs up until now.

That is awesome. Tough jerseys to get a hold of outside of MeiGray and one eBay seller who charges a fortune. And those are never a good player like Henrique for anywhere near what you paid. 

Very good addition!!

bought this on a whim because it looked interesting to me, now I have a research project to discover its origins. There is so much about this that matches some of the Rockies jerseys I've seen, but so much that doesn't. Obviously the crest is different, but the mesh, knit stripes, Rawlings tag all match gamers of the era. It's all heavily silk screened and pretty shiny. I'm pretty convinced this isn't any sort of one-off gamer, there is no wear or pilling and the marks all seem to be stains not associated with gamers and there is no evidence this ever had a nameplate attached. The mesh is very heavy duty. The sizing is closer to a 48-50 instead of a traditional 52 and the sleeves are shorter than more recent jerseys. So far I've been able to find very little about it, but that's what makes this hobby so much fun sometimes!

th_da862ac1-5b3f-45c4-bf5c-693a09cc3fc5_

th_IMG_3975_zpsrjuv3xcq.jpg

th_IMG_3980_zpsha4nv8lz.jpg

th_IMG_3984_zpsb4kvycc7.jpg

th_IMG_3979_zpsl84ajwxd.jpg

th_IMG_3976_zpsihtludvn.jpg

th_IMG_3978_zpsll4cckzp.jpg

th_IMG_3983_zpsv5ta4hz5.jpg

th_IMG_3981_zpsxi2gmhsl.jpg

th_IMG_3982_zpsfg8b2f04.jpg

19 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

2011 NHL Premiere Bonino GI off of eBay. I know the seller is a member on here but I don't recall who 6stringpenguin is.

Got one too many words/phrases there. Cannot be a GI and a Premier!

7 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Goto bed, you're drunk :P

It's the holiday of my people and it fell on a Friday. 'Nuff said. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It's the holiday of my people and it fell on a Friday. 'Nuff said. 

Ah the American Irish, probably 4th generation, most likely from N.I. and couldn't point to it on an atlas, same with the Italian Americans :P

1 minute ago, DJ Rhea said:

Ah the American Irish, probably 4th generation, most likely from N.I. and couldn't point to it on an atlas, same with the Italian Americans :P

Third generation, though everyone who knew what part my family was from is long dead. 

But my map skills are absolutely on point. 

5 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

I wouldn't be caught dead buying a Premier. I may be a shameless replica collector but that's one line that I won't cross. Pre-lockout only.

It's good to have boundaries!!

11 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Great pickup Joe.