It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

2 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Is it a white 1.0 in the above style?  Been looking for one.

It's actually a white alternate. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

It's actually a white alternate. 

Bo-urns.  The 1.0's from the first year they changed jerseys are impossible to find

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

Bo-urns.  The 1.0's from the first year they changed jerseys are impossible to find

I've got a phaneuf gamer in that style that's a 1.0. It's actually his first gamer as captain. 

Some loser was trying to pass his off as the first gamer as captain but his serial number was way higher than mine. 

2 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

This guy...

MapleLeafs47-1_zpsncfjtba3.png

MapleLeafs48.png

I want the one in the middle in 1.0 variety.  

Phaneuf gamer?  It's bad enough I have two with his name on them now you expect me to have one that he actually touched?  That's a hard NO.

22 hours ago, jokinen12 said:

Added another one today. Back up to 14.  2008 IIHF World Championships. Size 60 but fits like a 54

You gotta be jokinen! 14 eh? That's some serious focus right there.  Nice set man. 

1_m.jpg3_m.jpg2_m.jpg1_m.jpg2_m.jpg1_m.jpg3_m.jpg2_m.jpg1_m.jpg3_m.jpg2_m.jpg1_m.jpg2_m.jpg3_m.jpg4_m.jpg

Gotta love size 56 Ultrafils, sorry mfitz804 the Devils is a 54

7 hours ago, forzzaazzurri said:

Gotta love size 56 Ultrafils, sorry mfitz804 the Devils is a 54

Its ok, you can sell it to me later. My other red vintage Devils is a 54 (Shanahan).

More interested in that Burke Whalers, is that a 56? Sleeves don't look GC but I guess they could be. I have been looking for a 56 Whalers Ultrafil forever. 

Beauty Kings jerseys. Why not get the vintage yellow with the 'C' instead? 

I can't speak for Kingofkings, but Kopitar is having a terrible year, and you'd also have to put the two patches on the shoulders, which just don't go well with the jersey design and colors, imo.  Kings played like crap against the Flyers in the only game in which they wore that jersey.  I'm leaving mine with the "A."  :P

Edited by LAK74

3 hours ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

Good bunch there FA.

That Sakic goalie cut?

I never thought it was and didn't notice the big sleeves before, thought it was just a regular 56.  It doesn't have any tagging to indicate, but when I got it back from EPS and took the pics I noticed the sleeves looked wide.  I wonder if EPS switched my jerseys, haha.  Cause I would have made it a Hextall.   

On 3/31/2017 at 9:53 AM, Carl said:

Beauty Kings jerseys. Why not get the vintage yellow with the 'C' instead? 

Yea not really a fan of the double patches on the yellow alt that they only wore for that one game. Also dropped these off forever ago lol.

Edited by Kingofkings

5 hours ago, forzzaazzurri said:

I never thought it was and didn't notice the big sleeves before, thought it was just a regular 56.  It doesn't have any tagging to indicate, but when I got it back from EPS and took the pics I noticed the sleeves looked wide.  I wonder if EPS switched my jerseys, haha.  Cause I would have made it a Hextall.   

It definitely looks GC. 

1_f.jpg2_f.jpg3_f.jpg5_f.jpg

Original 1981-82 Edmonton Oilers SandowSK Gretzky from his 92 goal 212 point season.  Original team issued nameplate and numbers.  Not a Keener special.  Sony cibershot lens cap NOT included!!! 

Edited by forzzaazzurri

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It definitely looks GC. 

Anybody stop and think maybe Sakic had fat arms.  He and Phil Kessel go to the same golden arches trainer.