It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Nice haul Bobby. 

Nice Admirals Ash...I NEED one of those. I know nothing about the team but that logo and overall design is just awesome. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty excited to add this one to my game worn collection. Ben is the current franchise leader in Wins,Shutouts,GAA, and Mins.
14-15 Ben Bishop Away 
Ben wore this jersey from Jan 4-Feb 3 2015
Jersey is photo matched to all away games in that Month span.

14-15 Ben Bishop-Away14-15 Ben Bishop-Away

On 4/6/2017 at 8:57 AM, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

17799064_10154220028250881_2422791176723511483_n.jpg

Won't see wear like that on today's NHL gamers, #toomanyjerseys.  I think Ovechkin will wear 20 jerseys this year.  Averages to 4 games per jersey, who the hell is going to spend that kind of money on a jersey worn a handful of times.  Meigray has caused a lot of that.   

Real nice pickup on the Bishop!

Love that Portland Gonchar. Super nice.

Getting back into collecting.  A few new additions.

Avalanche 3rd. I am glad to re-add one of these after selling one off years ago.

2nlu7iv.jpg

Dallas 3rd - Mooterus. These things are so ugly but I sort of like them for some reason.

2wnsspj.jpg

02 All Star Replica. Now just need to find a Rangers Patch and US Flag patch.

29mw4dw.jpg

So. My local team, Timrå IK (with Jonathan Dahlén and Elias Pettersson and the club of Anton Lander, Mats Näslund and Henrik Zetterberg) were auctionig their jerseys from this season. As they struggled with economics yet again, they opted for a cheaper subliminated jersey with heatpressed felt numbers and a screenprinted name on nameplate. Anyway. This year, for like two weeks they had probably the worst hockeyplayer I´ve seen in JT Barnett, son of Mike Barnett. JT played a whopping eight shifts for 5:51 TOI in his first game. In the second game he did not get a second of TOI and then was release. The worst signing ever of the club, atleast he did not cost much money if anything at all. So - when the auction went live, me and some colleagues just felt we had to get it to decorate the office with. Said and done, we won the auction and I picked it up today. For just under six minutes of TOI and the fact that the only hit he did lay was on one of his teammates as they collided in their own zon it has great wear.

8f71RGh.jpg
HNiKMhr.jpg
WtUyTLo.jpg
BTOe1sx.jpg

Been waiting for this one for a long time. Let me get a few things out there first though. I sent EPS 24 jerseys. I am 110% satisfied with 21 of them. I feel like for what I paid that percentage should be higher. Despite detailed instruction and several picture references, they stuck the modern style "A" on my Stevens big block. and the other two I had requested cleaning on, and it doesn't even look as if an attempt was made. There was no contact to see if I would like to go a different direction for better coverage.

Fortunately I can sew, so I'm going to have Keener get me a correct "A" for the Stevens, and I already know I can clean the glue residue on the 2 other jerseys because I started doing it prior to sending them in before deciding I didn't feel like finishing them. That's probably the most annoying part.

Other than that, here we go.

20170410_125757.jpg20170410_125818.jpg

Just now, JoeM7392 said:

Ok, I think I'm done...

Epic. I can't really think of what else to say. I am pretty confident that your delivery is bigger than some people's collections. 

I really need to step up my game on several levels. 

Very Nice haul!

For the Camo Albany Devils, was that a stripped gamer?  I don't remember them selling those retail.

Also for the Kinnear River Rats, are you sure they wore that patch?  I have seen that patch before but do not ever remember ever seeing a picture of them wearing it.