It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

4 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Very Nice haul!

For the Camo Albany Devils, was that a stripped gamer?  I don't remember them selling those retail.

Also for the Kinnear River Rats, are you sure they wore that patch?  I have seen that patch before but do not ever remember ever seeing a picture of them wearing it.

Camo albany was a Game Issued Ben Johnson. I was content to leave it as it was until the whole rape/sexual assault/prison thing happened. No way I was wearing that dudes name on my back at any point.

As far as I know the rats never wore that patch on the ice. I got the jersey cheap and honestly just liked the patch, so I figured I'd leave it. It gives a little variation to a bunch of otherwise patchless river rats jerseys.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Lumpjaw said:

I do not like the Devils 20 years ago when they actually played the trap as opposed to the last 20 when they haven't because booooooring hockey. But that is some serious epicness.

Fixed it. 

17 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Camo albany was a Game Issued Ben Johnson. I was content to leave it as it was until the whole rape/sexual assault/prison thing happened. No way I was wearing that dudes name on my back at any point.

As far as I know the rats never wore that patch on the ice. I got the jersey cheap and honestly just liked the patch, so I figured I'd leave it. It gives a little variation to a bunch of otherwise patchless river rats jerseys.

Yeah can't argue with the switch for the camo jersey.  Good call on that one.

I figured that patch was not part of it, but it is cool enough that it probably should have been on the gamers.

Again great haul!

7 minutes ago, Lumpjaw said:

I do not like the Devils because booooooring hockey. But that is some serious epicness.

They were so boring that they came in 2nd in the league in goals for as a team in 1999-2000 with 251 goals.  They were even more boring the next year in 2000-01 when they were first in the league for goals as a team with 295 goals.

The much more exciting Penguins lead the league this year with 282 goals. 

7 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

They were so boring that they came in 2nd in the league in goals for as a team in 1999-2000 with 251 goals.  They were even more boring the next year in 2000-01 when they were first in the league for goals as a team with 295 goals.

The much more exciting Penguins lead the league this year with 282 goals. 

Exactly. Update your anti-Devils references!! That one is outdated. 

The other boys on this forum will show you how its done. 

I was 6-8 years old in the seasons you guys are talking about, don't remember much more than Stevens had a hell of a shot on NHL 2000. I'm talking about like last five years! ?

5 minutes ago, Lumpjaw said:

I was 6-8 years old in the seasons you guys are talking about, don't remember much more than Stevens had a hell of a shot on NHL 2000. I'm talking about like last five years! ?

Ahh. Then you either read too much on the internet or you just don't know what you're talking about. ;)

f7789ca11fa82ea15fd3929549d7b335_posted-

That's a lot of jerseys, man.  Congrats.  That's enough to throw in a pile and jump in.  Queue the Scrooge McDuck reference.

Good thing @mfitz804 gave you a pass on that Brodeur rookie ;)

9 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Good thing @mfitz804 gave you a pass on that Brodeur rookie ;)

Gotta say, it looks friggin' beautiful, that thing. Now I have to make one. 

10 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

That's a lot of jerseys, man.  Congrats.  That's enough to throw in a pile and jump in.  Queue the Scrooge McDuck reference.

Also, I was gonna post that picture but Photobucket was giving me issues. Its fine now. 

256BCD02-E3E7-4B97-B813-4FB4E204A6D7_zps

35 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Gotta say, it looks friggin' beautiful, that thing. Now I have to make one. 

Lol, I knew you'd come around.

Thanks guys, pretty excited about them. Took quite a bit of effort to get pictures of all of them. I did feel like throwing them in a big pile and rolling around in them, but I didn't want to wrinkle anything. I don't have the ceiling height to do the Scrooge McDuck thing unfortunately.

16 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Thanks guys, pretty excited about them. Took quite a bit of effort to get pictures of all of them. I did feel like throwing them in a big pile and rolling around in them, but I didn't want to wrinkle anything. I don't have the ceiling height to do the Scrooge McDuck thing unfortunately.

Of course, if one were to use my photo as a reference, there isn't that much height required for that kind of dive. That one was more a dive from ground level into the pile rather than from a height, like a diving board. 

But that's fine, they're your jerseys so I guess its your choice. 

Very jealous of a few of them, I am going to be scouring eBay for blanks to replicate some of them. Not that I wasn't scouring already, but still. 

Leave it up to you, Mfitz, to analyze a cartoon scenario. Don't know what we'd do without you.

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

Excellent devils haul, Joe. Bummer that you have some fix-up work to do, though. How did you like their work on the WCOH jerseys?

I think they turned out great. I don't have anything to compare them to, but they look and feel nice so I'm happy.

24 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

That Admirals.  God, it's so corny, but I love it.

I want one to wear on Halloween. 

12 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Leave it up to you, Mfitz, to analyze a cartoon scenario. Don't know what we'd do without you.

It's one of the many things I bring to the table. 

31 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

April 10th shall henceforth be forever known as The Day of the Devils. 

Now that their season is over?

29 minutes ago, Flyers845 said:

Epic haul Joe! Love the wcoh team USA you happy with that kit? It looks good to me. 

I second that question, how accurate are the '16 WCoH number kits?  And EPS better never screw up a Devils customization after all that practice, haha.

I just had to send back two Ultrafil Stevens because they had the C so close to the logo it was touching.  It seems they have been getting lax with following the pictures and directions provided with each jerseys.  Oh well, as long as they fix it.  

Edited by forzzaazzurri