It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

Mr. Plow is a loser, and I think that he's a boozer.  So you better make that call to the Oil King!

2013 Oil Kings third Davis Koch. Only worn in one game, so it's practically brand new. 

20170428_145141.jpg
20170428_145222.jpg

20170428_145344.jpg
20170428_145407.jpg

20170428_145249.jpg
20170428_145313.jpg

Kane and Karlsson are from the EPS sale.  I'm pretty happy with the Kane.  The hole pattern isn't identical to the gamers, but you have to count carefully to even see it.  Less enthused with the Karlsson.  I included a detailed visual aid for how to position the numbers wrt the stripes, and they didn't pay attention.  I'd send it back, but I don't really want to put any more money into that one.

Well since they f***** it up they should surely pay for postage each way and a new jersey if needs must.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yah nah...send it back man. It's going to bug you for ever now. Especially since you specifically gave instructions on the placement.

2 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Holy crap, that Spitfires Henrique jersey is amazing. It even has the Mickey Renaud memorial patch on it. That team was a modern dynasty in junior hockey. They won back-to-back Memorial Cups in 2008 and 2009 and were absolutely stacked with future NHL'ers.

I love the Sens Heritage jerseys too. They need to bring those back. But what the hell is going on with that Oil Kings jersey??? It's like the old All-Star jersey and Todd MacFarlane got it on.

Thanks Mike. 

It's also got the last season in the barn patch. There's also a IIHF team Canada patch that I'm still trying to figure out. 

I'm glad to have that Renaud memorial patch because I can now have some made. I've had a Spitfires cream colored alternate for ever. Ive got 2 game used barn patches for it and now I can have the memorial patch made to complete it. Just wish it was a smaller size. A 56 6100 cut jersey is too big bit it'll look nice all done up. 

3 hours ago, furiousd said:

Mr. Plow is a loser, and I think that he's a boozer.  So you better make that call to the Oil King!

2013 Oil Kings third Davis Koch. Only worn in one game, so it's practically brand new. 

20170428_145141.jpg
20170428_145222.jpg

That's just gorgeous. Loud, but gorgeous. 

Saw one on eBay a few months back, still regret not buying it. 

26 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Yah nah...send it back man. It's going to bug you for ever now. Especially since you specifically gave instructions on the placement.

Anyone get a Spring Sale order back that didnt have any issues?

The IIHF patch was to commemorate the World Juniors being held in Ontario that year. I'm pretty sure the Giants wore a similar patch in 2006 when BC hosted the tournament.

I don't use EPS much, but I haven't been impressed.  As someone said a couple days ago, why tell your customers to include detailed instructions, then neglect to use them?  We'll see what Josh says.  I just worry that the stitch outlines of the tops of the numbers won't come out. 

The Oil Kings is certainly... unconventional, which I like.  Similar to the McFarlane Oilers, it's completely unrelated to their regular unis, which are also pretty awesome.

hwl?set=sku[20891336],c[2],w[400],h[300]

3 hours ago, furiousd said:

Big mail day from Keener and CSL.

20170429_140114.jpg

Let's see how that Niewendyk turned out. 

41 minutes ago, cowboys said:

And the flyers jersey #25

I saw that and thought Flyers, too.  But, upon closer inspection, I think it's something else. 

Game Worn Adidas 2015 University of Michigan Cutler Martin Coyote Logistics Hockey City Classic Alternate Jersey

DSCN7708_zpsxvylpn5y.jpg

DSCN7717_zpsiiwrna8w.jpg

Game Worn Nike 2016/2017 University of Michigan Dexter Dancs 1996 Throwback Home Jersey

DSCN7722_zpsf8enlzgt.jpg 

DSCN7728_zpsrqkjgsqh.jpg 

10 minutes ago, HawksFanInDC said:

Game Worn Adidas 2015 University of Michigan Cutler Martin Coyote Logistics Hockey City Classic Alternate Jersey

DSCN7708_zpsxvylpn5y.jpg

Nice jersey, but I feel like it's missing something. Maybe more arm stripes.

;)

6 hours ago, HawksFanInDC said:

DSCN7708_zpsxvylpn5y.jpg

I really like this, especially little touches like the championship dates on the back of the collar, the motto inside it... Out of interest, what is it that makes this an Adidas and not a Reebok jersey (as per your description)? Do they normally use Adidas and this is only tagged Reebok for the Hockey City Classic? (No biggie, they're essentially the same company, just interested to know).

On 5/1/2017 at 0:38 AM, Ash said:

I really like this, especially little touches like the championship dates on the back of the collar, the motto inside it... Out of interest, what is it that makes this an Adidas and not a Reebok jersey (as per your description)? Do they normally use Adidas and this is only tagged Reebok for the Hockey City Classic? (No biggie, they're essentially the same company, just interested to know).

You are right, I just messed that up.

1993-1994 Jim Cummins gameworn Lightning home, Set 1 –

I6BqX5A.jpg

Gq4Irj9.jpg

RqVqhnc.jpg

2002-2003 Trevor Gillies gameworn Richmond Renegades - light wear –

CjgXrKd.jpg

O7xu0t2.jpg

1999-2000 Peter Vandermeer gameworn Richmond Renegades retro jersey - light wear - from his 457 PIM's season –

pUYMwbL.jpg

Aky3dwt.jpg

2005-2006 Rumun Ndur gameworn Kalamazoo Wings with UHL 15th anniv. patch on the back –

JghjGuc.jpg

uo6v0lN.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

That 2nd year Bolts jersey is killer! I love their first two fonts. They were so 90's. Is it all dazzle or just that blue bottom layer?

Just pulled this out of the mail.   01-02 Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre game worn jersey. This jersey shows great wear with marks thru out, small unrepaired holes, fight damage, burns and 8 team repairs including a massive fight strap repair.

IMG_6340-X3.jpg

IMG_6328-X2.jpg

i-FxZVSk5-X2.jpg

So much better than a regular Pierre, of course...

I know the CBJ take a lot of flak for their jerseys, I happen to think they are kind of cool. 

This came in a week or two ago, I was in my "I don't want any more Edge jerseys" phase again so I tried to sell it. I'm glad I didn't, and I am keeping it in my collection. So its not technically a new arrival, but it's newly going to arrive in my closet today, so that's sort of the same. 

Excellent job on the sublimation of the back number by EPS, in my opinion. And the silver/black design is pretty classic looking. I'm happy with it, it stays. 

F2934E67-9598-40D5-8565-B80D166B4A2C_zps

15369F96-6E73-4A1B-B04C-A29A07529460_zps

I got the '91-92 Brodeur completed.  It was a tight squeeze in the back to fit the name and number in, but it came out really good.  I would still like to find a bigger size, but it will work for now.  I would be open to trade, but I will not list it for now. I really wish I knew how to the green to show up when using my iPhone, and to take better pictures - might be time to invest in a quality camera just to take pictures of my jerseys.

C5E29CEC-8751-430D-A807-078E440E0A9A_zps

54CB2337-EF9E-44DF-8FE4-9BA05545A341_zps

BC80B578-AEFB-4399-9C8B-1ADF6C9B94D3_zps

6F6E69C5-A56C-4587-824C-9958FEAEEC0C_zps

I also picked up this 2001-03 KOHO Buffalo Sabres Alternate "Swords" Jersey Size 52.

This jersey has become one of those jersey I used to think was ugly, but now it is one that I really started liking.

D3884619-C7EA-494A-B88A-CF7BE08EF3B5_zps

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

I got the '91-92 Brodeur completed.  It was a tight squeeze in the back to fit the name and number in, but it came out really good.  I would still like to find a bigger size, but it will work for now.  I would be open to trade, but I will not list it for now. I really wish I knew how to the green to show up when using my iPhone, and to take better pictures - might be time to invest in a quality camera just to take pictures of my jerseys.

I also picked up this 2001-03 KOHO Buffalo Sabres Alternate "Swords" Jersey Size 52.

This jersey has become one of those jersey I used to think was ugly, but now it is one that I really started liking.

Both are very cool. I happen to like that Sabres style, though I think they overlooked the common definition of "crossing swords" when they settled on that logo. 

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

This came in a week or two ago, I was in my "I don't want any more Edge jerseys" phase again so I tried to sell it. I'm glad I didn't, and I am keeping it in my collection. So its not technically a new arrival, but it's newly going to arrive in my closet today, so that's sort of the same. 

Excellent job on the sublimation of the back number by EPS, in my opinion. And the silver/black design is pretty classic looking. I'm happy with it, it stays. 

Now you need to come to the sport card expo in Toronto this weekend.  Taylor Hall is one of the autograph guests.