It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

5 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

Now you need to come to the sport card expo in Toronto this weekend.  Taylor Hall is one of the autograph guests.

Wish I could, my daughter is dying to meet him. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

I got the '91-92 Brodeur completed.  It was a tight squeeze in the back to fit the name and number in, but it came out really good.  I would still like to find a bigger size, but it will work for now.  I would be open to trade, but I will not list it for now. I really wish I knew how to the green to show up when using my iPhone, and to take better pictures - might be time to invest in a quality camera just to take pictures of my jerseys.

I also picked up this 2001-03 KOHO Buffalo Sabres Alternate "Swords" Jersey Size 52.

This jersey has become one of those jersey I used to think was ugly, but now it is one that I really started liking.

That´s a good find, the Sabres one. I´ve been trying to find one for a couple of years after picking up what I thought was a size 48 customized as Briere. When it arrived, turns out it was a size 46..

On 5/3/2017 at 7:06 PM, spudrock512 said:

D3884619-C7EA-494A-B88A-CF7BE08EF3B5_zps

I missed that Sabres by 1 second. ONE SECOND. 

Was working on my truck and totally forgot it was ending in minutes... 

You've won this round sir... Well done. 

If you ever want to sell or trade it, let me know. Needs me an Andreychuk. 

12 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Dude,

If you have anything that I am looking for in my signature want list PM me and we can see what we can do.

Odds are, he probably has all of them. 

Size 52 Thrashers away jersey. 

Going to add the 2008 All Star Game patch and drop it off at Keener's to turn into a #10 Little (provided he re-signs in Winnipeg this summer).

image.jpeg

On 5/2/2017 at 8:38 PM, Brilliant! said:

That 2nd year Bolts jersey is killer! I love their first two fonts. They were so 90's. Is it all dazzle or just that blue bottom layer?

Thanks - silver middle layer is as well -

2016-2017 Jared Boll Ducks home Set 2 GI/back-up - customized (tightened) sleeves -

KOAZzeK.jpg

C93Bg8J.jpg

jAfPXis.jpg

2014-2015 Jack Nevins gameworn Hamilton Bulldogs home - good sleeve wear (marks, burns & repairs) -

RSFxJpW.jpg

UXaSDVD.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

2016-17 Game Worn Nick Cousins, set 2.  Has 50th Anniversary, Ed Snider tribute, and NHL Centennial patches.  Nice wear with lots of burns, stick marks, and a couple unrepaired holes.

aCKwEop.jpg

kCiKi9L.jpg

This was part of Ross' collection, so glad to add it to my collection:

1985-86 Neal Broten Minnesota North Stars Jersey with Sewn Steichen's Logo Size 50.

7FA025E7-EEAC-44B3-ABAE-62687C3A9CBB_zps

0BBF4598-E903-4A50-8728-6F0A210FFEFF_zps

As Ross put it, this is a book worn jersey as it was featured Slim's jersey book.

BTW, how do ribbon style fight straps work?  This is the first jersey I have ever owned that had one.

2016-17 Game Worn Brayden Schenn, set 1.  Brayden scored his second career hat trick in this jersey against the Dallas Stars on 12/10/2016 with three power play goals. I was at the game with my son and it was a mad house in there.

ImpLtAj.jpg

QwSyVKP.jpg

cLuIpUU.jpg

Interesting tidbit of info about this jersey.  The Flyers wore their third set 1 jerseys from 10/14/16 to 1/7/17.  They added the NHL Centennial patches to the jerseys after New Years.  All except this jersey.  Brayden didn't wear it for the last two games that everyone else wore theirs because after the hat trick, the Flyers stuck it in a display case in the Wells Fargo Center :lol: So, it has the distinction of being one, if not the only, third jersey without the Centennial patch.

4k5v25N.jpg

Eehs2K5.jpg

4 minutes ago, Flyers845 said:

It's finally out of the case josh!! 

I know, right??  Just about 5 MONTHS!  thing was in there forever!

The hats over the hat-trick thing is a really cool touch. I'm surprised. It is Philly after all. I figured they'd just tell you about a hat-trick and then hit you with an empty beer bottle.

10 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

The hats over the hat-trick thing is a really cool touch. I'm surprised. It is Philly after all. I figured they'd just tell you about a hat-trick and then hit you with an empty beer bottle.

If you're LUCKY it's empty!!

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

Well, it happens so infrequently for us. They gotta play it up, ya know? ? 

Got theese two in during the week, but did not have time to show them off. Thanks to @chow_hound for easy dealing for the Bure and to Jonas for the Briere.

Team Issued 1996-97 Vancouver Canucks CCM Size 54 Pavel Bure w/auto
FNYESdD.jpg
AXajaz7.jpg

And over to the Briere. I had, last year, dealt for the 2005-06 set 1 with assistant patch. This was the season I started following NHL and the Sabres and Briere is my favorite player. Stoked to now have the set 1 with captains C too. Jonas also tossed in a autoed photomatch which is really cool.

2005-06 Buffalo Sabres Road Set 1 White w/C patch
Da0UvA6.jpg
SlE8xSF.jpg

On Friday, May 05, 2017 at 6:06 PM, spudrock512 said:

This was part of Ross' collection, so glad to add it to my collection:

1985-86 Neal Broten Minnesota North Stars Jersey with Sewn Steichen's Logo Size 50.

7FA025E7-EEAC-44B3-ABAE-62687C3A9CBB_zps

0BBF4598-E903-4A50-8728-6F0A210FFEFF_zps

As Ross put it, this is a book worn jersey as it was featured Slim's jersey book.

BTW, how do ribbon style fight straps work?  This is the first jersey I have ever owned that had one.

Sooooo nice man!

Those early 90's flames were so nice.  10 inch numbers on that?

35 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Those early 90's flames were so nice.  10 inch numbers on that?

Thanks. Yes, just shy of 10".  The Dude assisted with the blank as we were chatting trade possibilities. Looks completely brand new.  I like that it has the three layer crest, too.