It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Good lord, awesome Wings collection! Do you also have a pic of all your Hawks jerseys in your collection? 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, amonte78 said:

Good lord, awesome Wings collection! Do you also have a pic of all your Hawks jerseys in your collection? 

Thanks - that's not all of them either. Since those pics were taken, I've added a Martin Laitre Wings home, Landon Bathe Toledo Storm road and the Wendel Clark Wings home earlier on this page - 31 now in total. 

Don't have any pics of the Hawks all together, but don't have anywhere close to as many either - only have 6 gameworn Hawks - Bob Probert, Ryan Vandenbussche, Enrico Ciccone, Aaron Downey, Samuel Duplain & Louie DeBrusk.

Great collection I still say you should have your own thread maybe call it tough guys or bobbys  S H I T 

Just got my order back from EPS.  Took about two months for everything.

2017 Jeff Carter and Drew Doughty Pacific Division ASG's:

DSCN2456_zpsmjzi8jpi.jpg

DSCN2457_zpschy2j06o.jpg

DSCN2454_zpscrs1vxke.jpg

DSCN2455_zpshhktyvmn.jpg

The back number on the Doughty was stitched on upside down (the sublimation pattern is not symmetrical), so I still have to fix that.

Edited by LAK74

2016 WCoH Drew Doughty Team Canada and Anze Kopitar Team Europe:

DSCN2450_zps8l937bkz.jpg

DSCN2451_zpsq1zm594t.jpg

DSCN2452_zpsfn3kknvp.jpg

DSCN2453_zpsbqsrva6m.jpg

2011 Anze Kopitar and 2012 Marian Hossa ASG's:

DSCN2458_zpssfktiham.jpg

DSCN2461_zpsbul3d7t0.jpg

DSCN2463_zpsq7ruu7mc.jpg

DSCN2464_zps58qwzfno.jpg

Edited by LAK74

2001 Luc Robitaille ASG and 1998/99 Pavol Demitra Blues:

DSCN2465_zpsuesrbyjv.jpg

DSCN2466_zpsto3psyg6.jpg

DSCN2468_zpsa6dlndzo.jpg

DSCN2469_zpsiocu90q9.jpg

Very nice Robitaille. Big fan of that ASG style for North America skaters and goalies but, that Blues Demitra is absolutely gorgeous. 

I wish Hall made that WCOH team, those Canada jerseys are sweet. Easily best of the tournament in my opinion.

9 hours ago, LAK74 said:

2001 Luc Robitaille ASG and 1998/99 Pavol Demitra Blues:

DSCN2465_zpsuesrbyjv.jpg

DSCN2466_zpsto3psyg6.jpg

DSCN2468_zpsa6dlndzo.jpg

DSCN2469_zpsiocu90q9.jpg

I'm having EPS do my 1996-97 Blues as a Demitra. It's only a replica but hopefully it turns out at least half as nice as that one. 

And the Robitaille is absolutely gorgeous as well. That is still one of the best ASG sets the league has ever had. 

I already have all his ASG jerseys, haha!

MeiGray Delivery Day.

2016-2017 Set 1 Nick Foligno 3rd.  This jersey was worn during the Jackets 16 game winning streak including game 16.  

Foligno%202016-2017%20Game%20Wron%20Jers 

Foligno%20%202016-2017%20Game%20Wron%20J

2016-2007 Set 2 Scott Hartnell road jersey.  In April my wife, daughter and I following the Jackets down to NC to see the team play the Hurricanes.  During pregame warm ups Scott tossed a puck over the glass to my daughter and it made her day.  So I decided it would be cool to have the jersey he was wearing that night.  

Hartnell%202016-2017%20Game%20Wron%20Jer

Hartnell%202016-2017%20Game%20Wron%20Jer 

2016-2017 Set 3 (playoff set) Josh Anderson home jersey.  Josh scored his first career playoff goal wearing this jersey.

Anderson%202016-2017%20Game%20Wron%20Jer

Anderson%202016-2017%20Game%20Wron%20Jer 

22 hours ago, Zeshy25 said:

Very nice Robitaille. Big fan of that ASG style for North America skaters and goalies but, that Blues Demitra is absolutely gorgeous. 

21 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

I'm having EPS do my 1996-97 Blues as a Demitra. It's only a replica but hopefully it turns out at least half as nice as that one. 

And the Robitaille is absolutely gorgeous as well. That is still one of the best ASG sets the league has ever had. 

Thank you, gentlemen.  I'm glad you guys like it, but interestingly enough, that 2000/01 ASG style hadn't actually been one of my favorites, but I am warming up to it.  I still wanted one anyway for the Luc collection, and it took me at least 3 years of looking until I found one in a 46!

On the Demitra Blues, I knew I wasn't going to get EPS to do the screened gold "layer" on the numbers like CustomCrafted used to do, but for the hell of it I had EPS kiss-cut the numbers and run a single row of very tight stitches all the way across the gold strip, so at least from a distance it looks a little more like the original CC numbers:

IMG_7970_zpsat0i0jxe.jpg

I took a bit of a risk on this one, but I think it's an authentic 83/84 Flyers Jersey - although I'm happy to hear opinions from others. Numbers look OK to me - the black layer seems the right width (although is it right that both layers are directly stitched to the jersey?), but I'm not convinced by the nameplate (which also looks to be a replacement for something longer that was previously on there)...

33772518394_f64a337c2d_b.jpg34573992656_dcfe3b2403_b.jpg33805517493_2cd977693e_b.jpg34453650592_6298c91d62_b.jpg

lZhnVIbm.jpg

2000-02 TI Kings. Like any other 6100 size 58, this is far too large for me to wear, but I wouldn't be caught dead in a Kings jersey anyway. 

6 hours ago, Ash said:

I took a bit of a risk on this one, but I think it's an authentic 83/84 Flyers Jersey - although I'm happy to hear opinions from others. Numbers look OK to me - the black layer seems the right width (although is it right that both layers are directly stitched to the jersey?), but I'm not convinced by the nameplate (which also looks to be a replacement for something longer that was previously on there)...

Numbers look a little off, and the nameplate material looks like a different mesh, but still a nice pickup. 

Not sure where that crest came from, though. That's the second CCM mesh (the other also a Howe, ironically, that @cowboys used to own) with those curved wings. I've never seen a gamer with that crest, but my pre-1990 Flyers knowledge is a little spotty. 

Maybe @rob77ta can chime in if he comes on sometime. 

3 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

2000-02 TI Kings. Like any other 6100 size 58, this is far too large for me to wear, but I wouldn't be caught dead in a Kings jersey anyway. 

Wrong size of a team you hate...great pickup!!!

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

LMFAO, 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I am an indiscriminate collector but a massive hater. This I cannot deny!

2 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

I am an indiscriminate collector but a massive hater. This I cannot deny!

If I collected like that, I would have to build a separate wing on my house. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If I collected like that, I would have to build a separate wing on my house. 

Hehe, true. I'm up to 112 jerseys.