• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, furiousd said:

b0853228cce1f4dec1d02a1f893752b4.jpg

LMFAO

I was thinking the same we see this stuff on Facebook not hear maybe a wrong post WE CAN HOPE 

I honestly love that other people have picked up on my constant Bourque/Swedish Chef references. And that was a great one!

50 minutes ago, cowboys said:

LMFAO

I was thinking the same we see this stuff on Facebook not hear maybe a wrong post WE CAN HOPE 

Try here:

25 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I honestly love that other people have picked up on my constant Bourque/Swedish Chef references. And that was a great one!

If it hadn't been Bourque, I wouldn't have bothered.  I can't pass up a Chef joke though. 

I'm kind of with TMLFAN here.  It does look like some good craftsmanship, even if I'm not a fan of the concept.

The white Sabres jerseys are pretty hard to come by, especially if you miss them on NHL auction when a bunch of scrubs TI/GI are for sale. But found this one on ebay, got a good deal and sent in to Action Spot Sports who did a great job again. Thanks to @seedmaya for help with shipping and getting it to Arse.

Wm9IPtN.jpg

lXQa7GE.jpg

14 minutes ago, Lumpjaw said:

The white Sabres jerseys are pretty hard to come by, especially if you miss them on NHL auction when a bunch of scrubs TI/GI are for sale. But found this one on ebay, got a good deal and sent in to Action Spot Sports who did a great job again. Thanks to @seedmaya for help with shipping and getting it to Arse.

The most amazing part is how well you were able to fold those sleeves for the photo of the back! I hate trying to fold those Edge jerseys.

38 minutes ago, cjerina said:

I hate trying to fold those Edge jerseys.

Especially a size 46 Edge with shoulder patches, patches on the sleeves, and a single-digit sleeve number.  Aarrgh...

Edited by LAK74

15 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Why ruin two perfectly good jerseys*

*Disclaimer

(Bruins jerseys are not good in anyway shape nor form) 

This is one of those '90's atrocities CCM pumped out for a bunch of teams. They caught my eye when I was younger and I never forgot them so when one became available for my team I had to have it considering outside of the starter fashion colour jerseys I've got every sublimated, cartoon, 90's mistake to grace the NHL.

I wish I could say the same for the leafs, though I hate the team, the only jersey in their history I'd call bad was the initial launch of the edge with no waist stripes.

34 minutes ago, aaron.holick said:

This is one of those '90's atrocities CCM pumped out for a bunch of teams. They caught my eye when I was younger and I never forgot them so when one became available for my team I had to have it considering outside of the starter fashion colour jerseys I've got every sublimated, cartoon, 90's mistake to grace the NHL.

I wish I could say the same for the leafs, though I hate the team, the only jersey in their history I'd call bad was the initial launch of the edge with no waist stripes.

Fair enough, I thought someone had got scissor happy. Tbf the Bruins 3rd with the Bear, and the last WC jerseys were nice. I agree with you on that Leafs jersey, I'd also add the TML shoulder patch one.

Those first Leafs edge jerseys should be used as a teaching guide on how NOT to design a jersey.  Those things were the worst things ever.

I remember those split jerseys very well. When I used to go up to Toronto a lot in the early and mid 90's, those things were everywhere in the shops I visited, mostly on Yonge. Time hasn't made them look any better. 

I have a Marty just because it was like $25 and it was something different. I've never worn it out, but I do actually like having it and EPS did a good job splitting the customization as well. Bastards charged me I think $90 for "custom work" though. b****, you split a letter "D" in half, not some crazy asymmetrical letter.

Edited by JoeM7392

NGREz7Zm.jpg

2011-13 Texas Stars. It's funny how between the Seguin gamer, the authentics and all of the replicas, I have more jerseys from the Stars organization than any other. Also, a black Stars jersey was the first Canadian-made authentic I ever bought, so it's fitting that my first AHL jersey is from their affiliate. 

2017 Olli Maatta Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Final Home Game Worn Jersey

1991game2_1.jpeg

img-6349b.jpeg

See all the photos of the jersey here: 2017 Olli Maatta Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Final Home Game Worn Jersey at PenguinsChronicles.com

Edited by PenguinsChronicles.com

2006-07 Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins Road Set 1 Game Worn Jersey

Worn in 20 games during the 2006-07 season as well as on October 28, 2006 at Philadelphia when he scored his first career hat-trick in the National Hockey League.

img-5562-b_orig.jpg

img-5596-b_orig.jpg

See all the photos of the jersey here: 2006-07 Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins Road Set 1 Game Worn Jersey at PenguinsChronicles.com

This one was on eBay and I won it for $89.99 shipped. I didn't have a 1.0 in the collection so I figured why not. I guess technically its a foul since Langenbrunner wasn't named captain until they were in 2.0's, but its got a correct Edge nameplate and the price was right. Sleeves are still as weird as I remember, but I have long arms so its workable. 

35935294851_26aba7d891_b.jpg35898843352_a56eaf34b2_b.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Nice get at a good price, mfitz. Really sharp jersey. 

Thanks man. It was actually listed the week prior and, in one of my finer moments, I fell asleep with 4 hours left in the auction without having placed my bid. Seller didn't re-list it until I messaged him and told him I goofed, and then he put it back up. Three day auction, this time I bid right away and nobody else bid. I benefitted from it being a 1.0 and a guy who isn't on the team anymore, and was not popular at the end. 

5 hours ago, PenguinsChronicles.com said:

2006-07 Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins Road Set 1 Game Worn Jersey

Worn in 20 games during the 2006-07 season as well as on October 28, 2006 at Philadelphia when he scored his first career hat-trick in the National Hockey League.

img-5562-b_orig.jpg

img-5596-b_orig.jpg

See all the photos of the jersey here: 2006-07 Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins Road Set 1 Game Worn Jersey at PenguinsChronicles.com

Awesome Crosby. The elite grinder description of his game is evident all over that jersey.

13 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Awesome Crosby. The elite grinder description of his game is evident all over that jersey.

That's a pretty cool piece to have in one's collection, congrats!

I received a couple  of great jerseys from Ross:

1) 1985-86 Kirk Muller New Jersey Devils Away Jersey 

This jersey is featured on page 87 of Chris' jersey book

1985-86 Kirk Muller New Jersey Devils Away Jersey Front

1985-86 Kirk Muller New Jersey Devils Away Jersey Back1985-86 Kirk Muller New Jersey Devils Away Jersey Book Listing

This jersey is listed as a 50, but if fits smaller than that, so this might go on the trading block.

2) 1987-87 Brett Hull Calgary Flames Away Jersey 

This jersey is also shown in Chris' book on page 28

1987-87 Brett Hull Calgary Flames Away Jersey Front

1987-87 Brett Hull Calgary Flames Away Jersey Back1987-87 Brett Hull Calgary Flames Away Jersey Book Listing