It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

I came across this blank on ebay a couple weeks ago.  Soon to be a Sakic 1994 style without 75th or SC100 patch.

35923152382_ac1cfbed3c_n.jpg

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had (and sold) a couple Lowell Devils jerseys before. But when the MeiGray Summer Sale offered 40% off AHZl jerseys, including game issueds, I knew I had to buy this one. Only $105 after the discount. It's a welcome addition to the closet. 

35774333410_b7dbfd81a2_b.jpg36165655485_429aca7f73_b.jpg

22 minutes ago, FrontYardSpecial said:

Fresh back from Liebe

They really did a nice job with those, great looking style.

Edited by mfitz804

Is the blue portion of the numbers embroidered?  It doesn't look like twill.

1 hour ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

I thought they did not have the correct color material for nameplates? Looks awesome!

How long did it take to complete? 

Thanks! I couldn't find a stretch mesh nameplate so I used air knit.

It was a 2 week turnaround time. It usually only takes about 1 week but Liebe is swamped with football jerseys at the moment. 

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Is the blue portion of the numbers embroidered?  It doesn't look like twill.

You're correct, the blue "layer" is actually embroidered. I'll take a close-up picture of it this evening.  

16 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

They really did a nice job with those, great looking style.

I agree, it's a great look. Was hoping they would adopt it full time for the upcoming season. 

I think this is as good a jersey as any to start up a Flickr album for...

So, some might remember another member posting Andy Greene's jersey from the Operation Hat Trick game. Thankfully, that ended up leading to me snagging this bad boy, because Greg remembered how much I wanted one when someone posted this on a Facebook group.

36200186765_3c42dc9803_b.jpg

36066449451_48b0025968_b.jpg

Interestingly, this is the same number that Andy Greene wore in that game for Team NJ. After doing a bunch of research, Lilja was never announced on the roster, and definitely doesn't appear in any game photos. But the jersey is definitely legit, so my thought is, it is basically a Game Issued jersey, he didn't play, and then they had the whole team sign it and still auctioned it off. Frankly, that still works for me. A jersey signed by guys like Gagne, Timonen, Brodeur, Stamkos, Subban, etc. is well worth the price!

Edited by dsl135

Thanks, that looks really nice.  Reminds me of the 80's Oilers jerseys, but a much neater job.

2 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Where'd the air-knit come from? I have one that I need to send out there but am lacking the plate.

I bought it on eBay a few years ago thinking it was royal blue but it turned out to be Air Force blue. Didn't have a use for it at the time but luckily I held onto it. 

There's currently a lot of 8 nameplates for auction on eBay. Appears to be exactly what I used. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322610121589 

Got this bad boy in today.

1992-93 Game Worn Brent Fedyk.  Has Stanley Cup 100th patch.  This thing is pretty hammered although it doesn't show in the photos.  Tons of unrepaired holes, rips, tears, and slash marks. Lots of inner and outer pilling and even 5 or 6 team repairs.  Psyched to add a cup-patched jersey to the collection.  Crazy Eights!

36206268682_817facdcac_o.jpg

36206268232_23316083f6_o.jpg

So... anybody have a black 2.0 Flyers to sell me in a 52 or 54?

35607959913_c6226e9ed7_b.jpg

14 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

So... anybody have a black 2.0 Flyers to sell me in a 52 or 54?

Sweet patch.

I got that black Briere in 52. Check my sales thread. I think you've seen it before. 

Edited by jsh139

10 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Sweet patch.

I got that black Briere in 52. Check my sales thread. I think you've seen it before. 

Yea, I just might keep my eye on that one.

Got my TI Kings home jersey from Meigray.  Glad I didn't wait, as it looks like the size 52s sold out almost immediately. 

@LAK74 this jersey has the hard NHL shield.  Do you know when the team switched to the Lextra shields?  I had wanted to make this a Carter jersey with 2014 SCF patch.  Having difficulty finding definitive high-res pics online, but this looks like a hard shield to me:

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/jeff-carter-of-the-los-angeles-kings-plays-against-the-new-york-in-picture-id450207890

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/jeff-carter-of-the-los-angeles-kings-celebrates-the-kings-54-double-picture-id450251540