It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

That is awesome. As a non-gamer collector, I will probably never own one of those. Could try to do the Devils jersey to Utica Jersey conversion, which I did once with some success, but ultimately it still bothered me.

If I had a cheap Ultrafil blank that could be a Brodeur #1, I might just have to do it. 

In any event, awesome pickup! You probably need a website at this point, I'd love to spend a few minutes flipping through that collection of yours now that the hangers finally match. 

Thanks!  I now have a red, white and green one and a red, white and black one.

I was thinking of making a website soon, but still deciding on platform.  I was thinking IG though as it seems simple enough to upload right from my phone.

I got the hangers just for you:)

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow great Devils Finals jersey!! That one definitely slipped by my radar, where'd you find that??

Grant was always a favorite of mine, not that he ever did that much as a Devil, other than scoring 6 goals during that 2003 Cup run. 

In any event, a great find!!!

Got my three jerseys back from EPS that I sent in during spring sale. Really happy with the outcome on all of them. The Briere one was a game worn that was NNOB when I purchased it. The Campbell one have some glue residue and visible outlines from the previous customization that I stripped before sending it in, but I can live with it. Semi regretting not going with Pominville now though, haha.

OEDX1nP.jpg
p4RwUb1.jpg

z2RUTkw.jpg
OMWQu9g.jpg

TJYvRG3.jpg3OoIcH3.jpg

Edited by Lumpjaw

Here's my EPS order.  All in all they did a good job on it.  They didn't use an adidas nameplate and I absolutely hated the material they did use so I switched it to regular airknit.  In hindsight I should have just had Keener do it and save a few bucks but oh well.

36092631324_e38a4674d6_b.jpg36755795632_16012e6b5f_b.jpg

7 hours ago, Lumpjaw said:

Got my three jerseys back from EPS that I sent in during spring sale. Really happy with the outcome on all of them. The Briere one was a game worn that was NNOB when I purchased it. The Campbell one have some glue residue and visible outlines from the previous customization that I stripped before sending it in, but I can live with it. Semi regretting not going with Pominville now though, haha.

OEDX1nP.jpg
p4RwUb1.jpg

z2RUTkw.jpg
OMWQu9g.jpg

TJYvRG3.jpg3OoIcH3.jpg

Couldn't EPS help you out with the glue residue issue?  They do a good job of cleaning up that stuff.

2 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Here's my EPS order.  All in all they did a good job on it.  They didn't use an adidas nameplate and I absolutely hated the material they did use so I switched it to regular airknit.  In hindsight I should have just had Keener do it and save a few bucks but oh well.

Can Keener do the kits correctly too? I was gonna use EPS but if they can't get the nameplate right...

3 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

That looks great. Could you share a close up of the nameplate they used? I thought the white and navy plates were a pretty good match.

2 hours ago, dsl135 said:

Can Keener do the kits correctly too? I was gonna use EPS but if they can't get the nameplate right...

Keener used an air knit nameplate on my Team Canada jersey. I'm not the pickiest collector though and I'm also pleased with how the numbers turned out.

4 hours ago, dsl135 said:

I haven't seen there NA kits but I don't see them doing them wrong.

4 hours ago, furiousd said:

That looks great. Could you share a close up of the nameplate they used? I thought the white and navy plates were a pretty good match.

Sorry, the letters were cemented to the nameplate EPS provided so I just ended up cutting them from the nameplate.  Whatever was left was promptly thrown into the trash.

On 2017-08-31 at 1:03 AM, Hawks2797 said:

Couldn't EPS help you out with the glue residue issue?  They do a good job of cleaning up that stuff.

They did try, but could not make it go away.

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Because practice makes perfect...

36214247684_a585acefe0_b.jpg

37049014895_5bd8ef4b46_b.jpg

36241469113_e1a584f3be_b.jpg

Indeed it does and you must have close to a complete, perfect set now. 

8 pickups this summer, only one Islanders in the bunch. Go figure. 

These are a group shot of my Boardwalk Bullies collection -- added the Caudron, Walterson (worn on ice to clinch the Kelly Cup), Matzka , Henkel, and Deschamps (stripped Peterson; worn in the last game in franchise history) this summer. I owned the Stirling for a while.  

20170908_155839

20170908_160001