It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Oof, time to refinish that wood floor, chief.

Did I own that Henkel at one point? I know I had a 2002-03 with the Tropicana patch but I can't remember if it was the home or road anymore.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Dr_Puck

I picked up a run-of-the-mill Meigray jersey off ebay this week (the Roadrunners Coleman) and now I have a brand new MGG box. Has anyone ever shipped a jersey outbound in one of their logo-ed boxes?  

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

I picked up a run-of-the-mill Meigray jersey off ebay this week (the Roadrunners Coleman) and now I have a brand new MGG box. Has anyone ever shipped a jersey outbound in one of their logo-ed boxes?  

I have, in the old boxes. Just cover up the logo with your shipping label.

2 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I have a stack of priority mail boxes so I don't bother to keep them. I suppose they could be unfolded for storage, it I see no reason to. 

If im shipping the same day I get a MeiGray box, I'll use it. 

Guest Dr_Puck

I have a few MGG boxes-- including two in that lovely new blue style that some people on Facebook like to use as starting points for epic and not at all pointless "surprise, what's in the box" threads-- in my possession. I may try to use one or two now. Thanks guys!

Edited by Dr_Puck

21 minutes ago, Flyers845 said:

Mike Richards 2005-06 rookie season game worn jersey. Super pumped to add this one ?

IMG_8562.jpg

IMG_8564.jpg

Nice. 

11 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I was looking at that one too. Just couldn't justify it as it would have been a completely unnecessary, impulse purchase. Completely different to all my other jersey purchases which are totally essential to my very existence.

Hope you enjoy. 

11 hours ago, SoNowWhat? said:

I was looking at that one too. Just couldn't justify it as it would have been a completely unnecessary, impulse purchase. Completely different to all my other jersey purchases which are totally essential to my very existence.

Hope you enjoy. 

Thanks, it was definitely an impulse buy. The white one that I purchased on Friday was also an impulse buy. I have no regional connection to the player or team, so these are way off grid for me. Sometimes, though, it's just fun to buy a jersey with a cool logo on it. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

Thanks, it was definitely an impulse buy. The white one that I purchased on Friday was also an impulse buy. I have no regional connection to the player or team, so these are way off grid for me. Sometimes, though, it's just fun to buy a jersey with a cool logo on it. 

I feel the same way about the Admirals. I have no connection to the team but that cartoon pirate is so goofy looking that it's actually cool. If I ever come across one in my size I might just have to grab one ?

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I feel the same way about the Admirals. I have no connection to the team but that cartoon pirate is so goofy looking that it's actually cool. If I ever come across one in my size I might just have to grab one ?

Same with a few other AHL teams ,Hartford , Chicago and the Crunch all real cool logos 

On 9/10/2017 at 11:01 AM, Dr_Puck said:

Being a musician and a Hawks fan it's a struggle not to buy one of many sweet Blues jerseys. Love that note crest. 

17 hours ago, furiousd said:

Same here. That Winter Classic is beautiful. I've tried to own Blues jerseys, and I just can't do it. Same with the Wings.

Hate both teams but own both...

I can respect Detroit because they were the last dynasty of the pre-cap era but they escaped to the East when Chicago was ready for payback.
Stl is, and always will be just garbage.