It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

It's not rare, it's not my size and it's not even a team I like, but any time I can score an authentic for less than $40 shipped, it's a good pickup.

Yup, that's well done. 

With the exception of those mid 90's with all the red and those horrible, never used trumpet jerseys, the Blues always manage to have a nice sweater. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had to post these. Coleman played just four games for the Roadrunners in 2008-09, so I suspect these were recycled from another goalie. Binge jerseys for sure but they are sharp. The blue one arrived last week; note the uneven letters in the nameplate. The white one arrived today. 

PIjMJwLl.jpg

majmPlNl.jpg

WX3efZpl.jpg

Rvsulqll.jpg

It arrived today. Well, actually, it didn't "arrive", I went to pick it up at the Bell Centre. They were selling the remaining EDGE 2.0s (made in Canada!) at half price. Couldn't pass this opportunity. Lettering done by official Canadiens de Montréal customizer, kiss-cut. It's a beauty. 

37392494675_c43839a6e7_k.jpgIMG_3379 by CV87

37202858806_1be02ec4f6_k.jpgIMG_3376 by CV87

36540185524_58d86f27bb_k.jpgIMG_3377 by CV87

15 minutes ago, Carl said:

It arrived today. Well, actually, it didn't "arrive", I went to pick it up at the Bell Centre. They were selling the remaining EDGE 2.0s (made in Canada!) at half price. Couldn't pass this opportunity. Lettering done by official Canadiens de Montréal customizer, kiss-cut. It's a beauty.

Dang.  That IS a beauty.

54 minutes ago, Carl said:

Lettering done by official Canadiens de Montréal customizer, kiss-cut. It's a beauty. 

A nice jersey, indeed!

Looks to me that only the back numbers are kiss-cut; the sleeve numbers and alt. captain A look stacked.  I think the on-ice roads in that style are normally fully stacked.  Did you specifically ask for it that way, or is that just how they did it without any recommendation from you?

14 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

A nice jersey, indeed!

Looks to me that only the back numbers are kiss-cut; the sleeve numbers and alt. captain A look stacked.  I think the on-ice roads in that style are normally fully stacked.  Did you specifically ask for it that way, or is that just how they did it without any recommendation from you?

I asked for on-ice specs and that's how it came out. 

Interesting.  The home jerseys seemed to have mixed kiss-cut and stacked lettering, but the roads, I thought, were all stacked.

On 9/22/2017 at 3:46 PM, Carl said:

IMG_3379 by CV87

IMG_3376 by CV87

IMG_3377 by CV87

wow that looks amazing! so you got it customized at Tricolore sports? im asking because ive been wondering about where to get mine done for years and they never disclosed who does the customizing... did you just give it to them and they sourced it to the customizer?

23 minutes ago, DockingLime33 said:

wow that looks amazing! so you got it customized at Tricolore sports? im asking because ive been wondering about where to get mine done for years and they never disclosed who does the customizing... did you just give it to them and they sourced it to the customizer?

Yes exactly. I asked if they use the same customizer as the game worn not once, not twice but thrice. And thrice confirmed! I mean, this is the Habs store at the Bell Centre. Rumour is that they don’t disclose it because it’s essentislly an older woman doing it in her basement. She does all the players and has been for decades. She doesn’t take individual orders from fans otherwise. Again, just word on the street. 

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Not a fan of the Haps, and I hate Price with a passion, but it can't be denied, them's some beautiful jerseys. Nice pickup. 

I agree not a fan but it's a sweet jersey. 

I gotta ask though where the hate for Price comes from?  I know we've all got our reasons for the love hate relationships with certain players... but Price strikes me as an odd one.  He's so calm in demeanor on and off ice. I'm not a fan but I'd find it harder to hate him than most. 

21 hours ago, Carl said:

Yes exactly. I asked if they use the same customizer as the game worn not once, not twice but thrice. And thrice confirmed! I mean, this is the Habs store at the Bell Centre. Rumour is that they don’t disclose it because it’s essentislly an older woman doing it in her basement. She does all the players and has been for decades. She doesn’t take individual orders from fans otherwise. Again, just word on the street. 

Pens had a similar arrangement for customising back in the early 90s. Then again maybe a lot of teams did. 

That is a lovely Habs jersey. 

Edited by SoNowWhat?

10 hours ago, JJM4 said:

I'm not a fan but I'd find it harder to hate him than most. 

You're just not trying hard enough. 

(I quite like Price btw).

14 hours ago, Carl said:

interesting. so you bought the jersey blank at tricolore, and then went to the counter and asked for "game worn" level customization afterward? sorry for the interrogation but i just want to get the same level of quality!