• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

6IThs4JyC1z82YG2QcvTa0xtQyE=.gif

How I learned English.

12 hours ago, DockingLime33 said:

interesting. so you bought the jersey blank at tricolore, and then went to the counter and asked for "game worn" level customization afterward? sorry for the interrogation but i just want to get the same level of quality!

That’s right. Except there’s no way for me to verify, they don’t give away the contact info.

A while ago someone posted a video here that seemed to show that Montreal's on-ice jerseys were lettered by a company called CSG International, although this may have been around 4 years ago (csgint.ca).

Edited by LAK74

Hey guys,

I got my Adidas jerseys done by the official Oilers' customizers. Definitely a step up from the pre-made customized jerseys from Adidas. Everything is sublimated and one layer. They get the kits from the Oilers via Adidas. Nothing is made in-house at the moment.

wGv60sw.jpg

06l8bAO.jpg

FFgquq3.jpg

cPqXduz.jpg

Edited by D722

Thank you for sharing. I'm on my phone so might have something to do with it but that blue is dark. And should the "holes" be holes? Again on my phone so not easy to see great detail. 

Edited by SoNowWhat?

11 hours ago, D722 said:

I got my Adidas jerseys done by the official Oilers' customizers. They get the kits from the Oilers via Adidas. Nothing is made in-house at the moment.

Is Elite Sportswear still doing the stitching of the kits for the Oilers?

On 9/23/2017 at 1:30 AM, Carl said:

Yes exactly. I asked if they use the same customizer as the game worn not once, not twice but thrice. And thrice confirmed! I mean, this is the Habs store at the Bell Centre. Rumour is that they don’t disclose it because it’s essentislly an older woman doing it in her basement. She does all the players and has been for decades. She doesn’t take individual orders from fans otherwise. Again, just word on the street. 

:blink: :wacko:

Ok looking for some opinions here.  I have 2 ultrafil jerseys both done one with a for sure ultrafil nameplate and the other one with something that is close but not ultrafil.  Any ideas what material this is?  To most people probably couldn't tell, but i tend to notice these kinds of things.

IMG_8231_zps24fa7fyh.jpg

IMG_8232_zpsoxassqzb.jpg

If its not the inside out thing (I can't recall but I don't think Ultrafil looks that different on the inside), it could be just a similar material with the same composition but knit by a different company other than Maska/CCM/whomever, and that's why it looks different. 

On 9/27/2017 at 0:08 AM, SoNowWhat? said:

Thank you for sharing. I'm on my phone so might have something to do with it but that blue is dark. And should the "holes" be holes? Again on my phone so not easy to see great detail. 

The blue is darker this year.  One of the press releases I read said brighter orange, darker blue. 

I'm curious about the second question, too.  I think they're perforated - there is some orange showing through on the home jersey.

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

The blue is darker this year.  One of the press releases I read said brighter orange, darker blue. 

I'm curious about the second question, too.  I think they're perforated - there is some orange showing through on the home jersey.

Yes. I'm away from home for a week+ so still on phone and difficult to tell. 

7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

If its not the inside out thing (I can't recall but I don't think Ultrafil looks that different on the inside), it could be just a similar material with the same composition but knit by a different company other than Maska/CCM/whomever, and that's why it looks different. 

I don't believe it's inside out.  But with that being said that mistake shouldn't be made.  Maybe i'm just being too nit picky.  But I have a couple other issues with the number placement as well.  

FYI, I have a few nameplates on inside out. It's annoying, but I've seen it on gamers too, so it's technically ok. These are from Rob's collection:

7389732_orig.jpg

img-7408_orig.jpg

img-7447_orig.jpg

Edited by jsh139