It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Look at this piece of crap:

2v2umffFrx2YANR.jpg2v2umffy8x2YANR.jpg

When will MeiGray learn to not give away garbage that nobody wants?

And then here is some other vintage stuff which works with the result of last night's WCQ:

2v2umZDkqx2YANR.jpg
2v2umZDSrx2YANR.jpg
2v2umZDCMx2YANR.jpg
2v2umZDFjx2YANR.jpg

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

Look at this piece of crap:

2v2umffFrx2YANR.jpg2v2umffy8x2YANR.jpg

When will MeiGray learn to not give away garbage that nobody wants?

And then here is some other vintage stuff which works with the result of last night's WCQ:

2v2umZDkqx2YANR.jpg
2v2umZDSrx2YANR.jpg
2v2umZDCMx2YANR.jpg
2v2umZDFjx2YANR.jpg

Those US kits are some of the best ever. Remember them well. Can I ask how much? 

27 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Can you ask? Of course. You might not like the answer though since each was under $100.00.

Lol. That's brilliant. Good find. 

I remember owning a blue US 1994 World Cup jersey back when it was happening.  Got that and the white Germany (probably the funkiest design the Germans ever wore in a WC).  I would kill to have it back but it is lost forever.

Edited by Devilsguy

Guest Dr_Puck

Just picked up a replica of no big consequence that's worth sharing. However, the package was delivered to our street number on the next street over last week. Our neighbor just dropped it off this morning. Has this happened to anyone else? 

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

Just picked up a replica of no big consequence that's worth sharing. However, the package was delivered to our street number on the next street over last week. Our neighbor just dropped it off this morning. Has this happened to anyone else? 

I had something similar happen with a shipment of wine once. 

Human error, it happens. Not a big deal when the recipient is honest. 

One time, a FedEx truck drove by my office while I was walking down the street and the back door flew open and 3 packages flew out onto the street. Driver just kept on driving. One was addressed to my secretary at the time. She called FedEx and had the other two picked up, but was considering telling the shipper she never received hers because there was no proof of delivery.

i told her that was dishonest and she should just be happy it arrived, but I don't know what she did in the end. 

Patch haul courtesy of Patch Collection and a lot of eBay Bucks. I actually only have one of the five jerseys these are meant for right now, so they’ll be sitting for a while.

l4pTqIK.jpg

I've been out of the loop for a few months, do we do patch arrivals now?

32 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

I do what I can since the jerseys are few and far in between for me now. ?

33 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

I guess just call us Facebook 2.0 

5 minutes ago, cowboys said:

I guess just call us Facebook 2.0 

Not until he first posts a picture of the unopened envelope containing said patches. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Not until he first posts a picture of the unopened envelope containing said patches. 

LOL .i forgot I put the cart in front of the horse 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

We should start a thread and post all our mail persons in it and call it SANTA CLAUSE 

You all know the first part is not a picture of the box but instead a picture of the tracking status saying "out for delivery."

Noobs

Got this in the other day: Patrik Elias Devils retro Edge 2.0.  Not a gamer as I got the blank from Meigray and sent it out to EPS.

36942349324_4687dcbee6_c.jpg

37653618891_d3d00e6e95_c.jpg

23 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Got this in the other day: Patrik Elias Devils retro Edge 2.0.  Not a gamer as I got the blank from Meigray and sent it out to EPS.

Everyone should own like 12 of these Devils Retros. So beautiful, great player choice, we’ll done my man. 

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Everyone should own like 12 of these Devils Retros. So beautiful, great player choice, we’ll done my man. 

I still haven't sent my goalie style to them for a Brodeur jersey. bucket list is going on the back burner because of this new job!

5 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Nice.  I need to get mine sent out. 

Is there a more difficult color to photograph than that dark green?  If there is, I can't think of it.