It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

Nice.  I need to get mine sent out. 

Is there a more difficult color to photograph than that dark green?  If there is, I can't think of it.

Absolutely not. Which leaves idiots to ask "are you sure that's green, it looks black", even though the red and black jerseys have a completely different pattern to them. 

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

I still haven't sent my goalie style to them for a Brodeur jersey. bucket list is going on the back burner because of this new job!

Dude, you need to get your priorities in order. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

Nice.  I need to get mine sent out. 

Is there a more difficult color to photograph than that dark green?  If there is, I can't think of it.

Yeah that green doesn't photograph well at all lol.  It actually looks better under compact florescent light / white light than standard incandescent / yellow light.  Unfortunately, that room only has the florescent inside the closet.

Ain't that the truth!  You really have to mess around with the color balance, hue, etc. on each photo, which is a PIA.  Even then the purple doesn't come out looking exactly as it does to the eye.  

Actually, that's one of the biggest reasons I avoided photographing all my jerseys for years, since most of mine are Kings.  It wasn't until just recently (when Photobucket got greedy) that I even bothered to take a bunch of pics and put them together in an album.

Edited by LAK74

Haven't posted anything in a few months, and I'm actually not sure how much of this has been posted before. Anyways, here's about the last 6 months or so of stuff.

I54rZEmI54rZEm.jpghYFmENC.jpgpGUT8ST.jpg

Z1MvJy

Posting that without photobucket was the hardest thing I've had to do in months. Flickr just flat out doesn't work at all for me.

2 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Posting that without photobucket was the hardest thing I've had to do in months. Flickr just flat out doesn't work at all for me.

That was an epic arrivals post. I have no words. 

Yes I do, that purple jersey is really fvcking with my OCD. 

47 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Ooo I just noticed that. Nice Phantoms shirt ;) 

Yeah looks great in that picture. Very clear photo of it.

;)

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

That was an epic arrivals post. I have no words. 

Yes I do, that purple jersey is really fvcking with my OCD. 

I honestly never saw it until I saw your post.  Even then I had to go back and actually search for it. hah!

33 minutes ago, blurryhaze312 said:

I honestly never saw it until I saw your post.  Even then I had to go back and actually search for it. hah!

You obviously aren’t OCD. It’s the first thing I saw. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah looks great in that picture. Very clear photo of it.

;)

The purple one snuck in there, the rest werent very happy with it. I tried to give it the least prominent position.

I just don't have time to give you guys all high resolution shots of like 25 jerseys. I have other things going on. Mostly just trying to find a box big enough for 20 more jerseys for EPS and getting a second job to pay for them.

Edited by JoeM7392

6 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

The purple one snuck in there, the rest werent very happy with it. I tried to give it the least prominent position.

I just don't have time to give you guys all high resolution shots of like 25 jerseys. I have other things going on. Mostly just trying to find a box big enough for 20 more jerseys for EPS and getting a second job to pay for them.

I kind of like the entire collection shot better, it makes much more of an impact. 

I cant believe you have another 20 jersey order again!!! 

13 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I kind of like the entire collection shot better, it makes much more of an impact. 

I cant believe you have another 20 jersey order again!!! 

Me either. Well actually I sort of can because I have little to no self control.

I've actually wanted to put a big tarp down in my driveway, get my whole collection out and lay them out, then climb up on the roof of my garage to get them all in one picture. I think that would be awesome but it's a lot of work.

13 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Almost like he's ashamed of it ?

I am. I had another more recent phantoms jersey lined up a couple months back, passed on it because it had the flyers logo on the shoulder. Need to draw the line somewhere.

38 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Me either. Well actually I sort of can because I have little to no self control.

I've actually wanted to put a big tarp down in my driveway, get my whole collection out and lay them out, then climb up on the roof of my garage to get them all in one picture. I think that would be awesome but it's a lot of work.

That would be the best picture ever. 

26 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That would be the best picture ever. 

A Modern Sistine Chapel. 

Joined the non cool kids group and got an Adizero jersey in Philly over the weekend. Given my history of attending just dreadful games in Philly, it’s gotta be the jersey that led to the 8 goal onslaught  

I also like the jersey. The fit is excellent. It’s of course not the same as Canadian made, but it’s far better than the Reebok Premiers

B6C335E0-5654-4441-91D0-4719A37F346E_zps

Edited by orangecrush8

Hey, you got that Team Europe!  Awesome!  I'm still looking for one of those Canes alts too.  Nice pickups!

Thanks, guys.  I had stopped looking for that Carolina third, but I should have figured that some would finally pop up with the brand switch. 

And yeah, those Devils retros are fantastic.  I picked up one of the "unearthed" Meigray GI's in a 58+ last year, then lost a bunch of weight.  That was one of the few I had in a big size that I knew I had to replace.  I like the 2.0 version better than the originals, actually.  #unpopularopinion

50 minutes ago, furiousd said:

And yeah, those Devils retros are fantastic.  I picked up one of the "unearthed" Meigray GI's in a 58+ last year, then lost a bunch of weight.  That was one of the few I had in a big size that I knew I had to replace.

Well nice work on that too, then. And replacing it was the right move. 

I bought 3 of those Devils Retro GI's from that 2010 set that was "unearthed" by Meigray.  I now have 1 left.

Devils Edge 2.0 retro's are ones that look nice in pics, but look gorgeous in person.  The other one that is like that to me are the Flames retro 2.0's.  Caps white retro's are close second.