Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Devils Edge 2.0 retro's are ones that look nice in pics, but look gorgeous in person.  The other one that is like that to me are the Flames retro 2.0's.  Caps white retro's are close second.

I even tried to adjust the photo to capture what you see in person, and this is the best I could do:

20171012_171519

Any attempt to bump up the green started to really affect the red and the white. Oh well. The Calgary retro is also one where I prefer the 2.0.  I think they look amazing.

18 hours ago, furiousd said:

A few recent pickups, all in the "welp, if I can't get the new Canadian Adidas yet, these will have to do" category.

Where did you pick up the Canes Third? I'm maybe starting to jump back into the game after some years off. My hind end has went up a few sizes so I can't get by with my 46 for casual wear. Does anybody know where to find the best deals on clearanced Edges?

45 minutes ago, CanesCop86 said:

Where did you pick up the Canes Third? I'm maybe starting to jump back into the game after some years off. My hind end has went up a few sizes so I can't get by with my 46 for casual wear. Does anybody know where to find the best deals on clearanced Edges?

The Baron.  It wasn't quite clearance price, but on the other hand he has the first blanks I've seen of that style.  I think 54 was the smallest size he got in.

I liked your Devils jersey post, but once was enough! :D

3 hours ago, furiousd said:

The Baron.  It wasn't quite clearance price, but on the other hand he has the first blanks I've seen of that style.  I think 54 was the smallest size he got in.

Thanks. I was hoping they would get around 100.00. 54 is the top end of what I can wear with 52 being perfect I think. 46 was already alittle tight back in the day.

Jersey prices got outrageous right before I quite. The whole indo-edge thing killed my hockey interest. With baseball it was having a speciality jersey for every holiday or special event during the season. As a completist, it just really killed my desire.

25 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

As a die-hard Flyers fan this makes me sick to my stomach, but these rags jerseys are timeless.  Going to make a Messier.

37771204936_e58e25a946_o.jpgIMG_6361-Edited by Josh Hoffman, on Flickr

Could make for a nice floor mat. 

On 18-10-2017 at 8:12 PM, mfitz804 said:

i bought one of those GI and I wish I still had it, but I've replaced it with others so I'm all good. 

If you change your mind: still have a Clarkson for sale ;)

Is there a chance I bought this because Halloween is next week and this one looks like a Jack’ O Lantern?

Yes. And that chance is 100%.

24034337318_06d908e629_b.jpg

24 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Is there a chance I bought this because Halloween is next week and this one looks like a Jack’ O Lantern?

Yes. And that chance is 100%.

24034337318_06d908e629_b.jpg

No it’s because you want to look like a pylon out there. Surprised all the devils D isn’t wearing orange these days

:lol:

Edited by AlereFlammam

2 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

No it’s because you want to look like a pylon out there. Surprised all the devils D isn’t wearing orange these days

That is a ridiculous statement. 

That was LAST year's D...

:)

Edited by mfitz804

56 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

When did Dion Phaneuf get traded to the Devils?????????

I'm not sure where the best place to put this is but...

I just noticed that my deposit for my pre-order this year that I made through PayPal Credit isn't a No Interest for Six Months deal.

So, I know that there is a couple of you that like to use PP Credit so make sure that you have that deal before you wait to long and start getting hit with interest. This is the first time that I haven't had it. 

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

22 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

I just noticed that my deposit for my pre-order this year that I made through PayPal Credit isn't a No Interest for Six Months deal.

So, I know that there is a couple of you that like to use PP Credit so make sure that you have that deal before you wait to long and start getting hit with interest. This is the first time that I haven't had it. 

Were you paying an invoice, or did you initiate payment?  I believe it has to be the former for the deal to kick in.  Unless the deal has gone away - I haven't bought anything in almost a month. (gasp!)

27 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

How was the deposit paid? PP Credit only applies to a store purchase or an invoice, not a “money request” or if you initiate the transaction (I.e. you go to PP and hit “Send Money” and enter the email). 

It should also have told you whether it was giving you the financing deal at the time of the transaction.

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

How was the deposit paid? PP Credit only applies to a store purchase or an invoice, not a “money request” or if you initiate the transaction (I.e. you go to PP and hit “Send Money” and enter the email). 

It should also have told you whether it was giving you the financing deal at the time of the transaction.

Hmm, it looks like it was a Money request. I feel like i've done a money request in the past and it still worked but maybe i'm incorrect. I know it's worked in the past to not have to pay for six months through the same way but maybe I did get an invoice in the past. 

I asked for them to send me a invoice through PayPal like I have in the past. Guess this time they did it different. Who knows? I'm just glad I checked before the payment due date. 

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

21 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Hmm, it looks like it was a Money request. I feel like i've done a money request in the past and it still worked but maybe i'm incorrect. I know it's worked in the past to not have to pay for six months through the same way but maybe I did get an invoice in the past. 

I asked for them to send me a invoice through PayPal like I have in the past. Guess this time they did it different. Who knows? I'm just glad I checked before the payment due date. 

Are we talking about MeiGray? If so, I think it depends on who you get as to whether you get a money request or an invoice. I have received the money request and had to ask for an invoice to be sent instead for exactly that purpose.