It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Just got this jersey back from EPS after a 2 month wait. Overall happy with the result. Perforated numbers are a cool touch although the nameplate material is different and just slightly darker. Has anyone else had a US jersey done with correct color material? Should I send this back to EPS? Thank you to a member who goes unnamed for the patch :)

DSCF3951-vi.jpg

DSCF3952-vi.jpg

close up of perforation

DSCF3953-vi.jpg

nameplate material/color

DSCF3954-vi.jpg

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Just got this jersey back from EPS after a 2 month wait. Overall happy with the result. Perforated numbers are a cool touch although the nameplate material is different and just slightly darker. Has anyone else had a US jersey done with correct color material? Should I send this back to EPS? Thank you to a member who goes unnamed for the patch :)

I love that jersey.  Mine looks to have the same nameplate material as yours.  I never noticed, so I guess I would say that's not a 'send it back' situation.  To each his own though.  

Shouldn't it have an A on front?

If you asked if they have the matching material, they said yes, you requested it but didn’t receive it, then yes, send it back. 

If you just sent it assuming EPS has every nameplate material, you never specified you only wanted that exact material, and you just assumed would just get the right one, then no.

Same answer regarding the “A”, if you didn’t ask for it, then it’s not their error. 

Edited by mfitz804

I don’t believe that EPS has the correct nameplate material. I have a white Team NA done by them and the plate is the same material as shown above. It’s a close match, but not exact. It is the same color as the jersey, though. 

5 hours ago, furiousd said:

Shouldn't it have an A on front?

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Same answer regarding the “A”, if you didn’t ask for it, then it’s not their error. 

Looked at my order and I did specify an assistant captain A which it appears as though they forgot. Hell, I forgot about it! Thanks for reminding me. I'll reach out to Josh to have them correct. Bummer about the material/color, but I guess it is what it is. 

4 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Looked at my order and I did specify an assistant captain A which it appears as though they forgot. Hell, I forgot about it! Thanks for reminding me. I'll reach out to Josh to have them correct. Bummer about the material/color, but I guess it is what it is. 

2 month wait and they forget a simple detail like the "A".  That's unfortunate and kind of sad on their part.

Edited by Hawks2797

On 28/10/2017 at 11:37 AM, jsh139 said:

I know you are, but what am I?

GAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

5 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

2 month wait and they forget a simple detail like the "A".  That's unfortunate and kind of sad on their part.

It’s been that way lately, about the last year. I had a jersey that needed correction twice, they had it for 3 months, then 2 months, then another 2 months. 

28 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s been that way lately, about the last year. I had a jersey that needed correction twice, they had it for 3 months, then 2 months, then another 2 months. 

You shoulda charged 'em rent!

Was gonna sell this when it arrived back from EPS yesterday, but it’s too awesome. And you can’t go wrong with Marty. This is a patched over Vector purchased from MeiGray. 

24195935768_8def0965b7_b.jpg

37339087744_4b0da472b9_b.jpg

On 10/30/2017 at 2:14 AM, Hawks2797 said:

I'm always obnoxiously detailed with my request so that they don't have to guess and I am not left disappointed.  Why leave anything up to chance? :)

27 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Was gonna sell this when it arrived back from EPS yesterday, but it’s too awesome. And you can’t go wrong with Marty. This is a patched over Vector purchased from MeiGray. 

If only you customized a goalie cut jersey, you would have been able to sell it to me already. 

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

If only you customized a goalie cut jersey, you would have been able to sell it to me already. 

Or I could flap my arms and fly away...

LessThanZero and I have bought, sold or traded this jersey from each other no fewer than 6 times. Seriously, its like we got divorced and we share custody. We should have to meet halfway at a McDonald's to exchange it because its a public place and the jersey would be more comfortable that way. In any event, this is probably my favorite non-Devils Devil jersey so I am happy to bring it home, even if it has to go back to it's other dad's house later. 

37412360234_150444d65f_b.jpg

37412360284_4126780d96_b.jpg

The first NHL jersey I ever bought (and, for a long time, my only one) was a premier Carolina black alternate Jeff Skinner jersey, with that terrible NHL.com single-layer customization (obviously this was before I knew better). A couple of years ago, I found this place and started collecting authentics. That alternate is still my favorite Canes jersey design, but of course I couldn't find an authentic of it. Until this spring, when JB posted some TIs for sale, including, amazingly, one in my size. Just got it back from EPS.

GUfMrnP.jpg

oUvpOf9.jpg

In the same order, I got another jersey which I could also never find at retail.

0LRs6M3.jpg

a0RDfle.jpg

I'm really happy to finally add both of these to my little collection.

Nice to see another Canes Collector. I got a few I need to post in a few days. Really want to get another black Alt in a bigger size. Those white roads are hard to find for a decent price. I don’t like spending more than 200 for a jersey.

3 hours ago, CanesCop86 said:

Nice to see another Canes Collector. I got a few I need to post in a few days. Really want to get another black Alt in a bigger size. Those white roads are hard to find for a decent price. I don’t like spending more than 200 for a jersey.

There was another member who had some white Team Issued blanks. I think his name was mighty ducks 8 or something like that

Here are a few jerseys that are either done, or will be getting customized soon:

1992-93 Pat LaFontaine Buffalo Sabres Home Jersey Size 52

1992-93 Pat LaFontaine Buffalo Sabres Home Jersey Front1992-93 Pat LaFontaine Buffalo Sabres Home Jersey Back

1993-94 Pavel Bure Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Finals Away Jersey Size 54

1993-94 Pavel Bure Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Finals Away Jersey Front1993-94 Pavel Bure Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Finals Away Jersey Back

1997-98 Washington Capitals Away Jersey Size 56 (This jersey will become a Stanley Cup Finals #77 Adam Oates Jersey)

1997-98 Washington Captials Away Jersey

1996-97 Chicago Blackhawks Away Nike Jersey Size 52 (This will become a Chris Chelios Jersey with Captain 'C')

1996-97 Chicago Blackhawks Away Nike Jersey Front

1999-2000 Chicago Blackhawks Alternate Jersey Size 54 (This jersey will be come a Tony Amonte #10 with Alternate Captain 'A' and 2000 patch)

1999-2000 Chicago Blackhawks Alternate Jersey Front

On 11/3/2017 at 1:06 PM, AlereFlammam said:

There was another member who had some white Team Issued blanks. I think his name was mighty ducks 8 or something like that

For sale or just in his collection?

Pretty stoked to finally land a Blackhawks goalie jersey from recent years, even if it's just a GI:

Chicago Blackhawks 'Sugar Ray' Emery GI (Stanley Cup Playoffs 2012 Set 2)

20171105_173251

20171105_173515