Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, cjerina said:

Clean your sensor man! All I'm seeing is the black spec on (almost) every shot ;)

I'll probably be replacing my phone soon anyway. It's more than three years old.

On 11/20/2017 at 11:06 PM, TheKevinShow said:

My latest order back from EPS.

aMm9nAl.jpg

iVtzYKb.jpg

II70us9.jpg

kMiFd6E.jpg

OGQHfcz.jpg

6kwKkI0.jpg

NU1Lydk.jpg

troVSpr.jpg

The last one is for US Paralympian Josh Sweeney, who scored the goal that won the US' only hockey gold medal in 2014.

How long ago did you send those in?  I'm still waiting on my Devils 2014 Stadium Series Jagr to be finished and I sent it in sometime in September.

Holy crap! #667; the neighbor of the Beast. That was mine many MANY years ago. I got it blank on eBay for like $100.00 and then slapped the Gilmour on there. It always cracks me up seeing the same jerseys come back around.

1 hour ago, spudrock512 said:

1996-97 Toronto Maple Leafs Doug Gilmour Heritage Jersey Size 52 NWT #667 of #1931

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

Holy crap! #667; the neighbor of the Beast. That was mine many MANY years ago. I got it blank on eBay for like $100.00 and then slapped the Gilmour on there. It always cracks me up seeing the same jerseys come back around.

This is like introducing your new girl to your buddy only to find out that he already defiled her like a year ago. 

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

26 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

This is like introducing your new girl to your buddy only to find out that he already defiled her like a year ago. 

I was gonna say... there’s a new glossary entry. “Sloppy Seconds Jersey”. But then I realized we already have “Wh0re Jersey” ? 

Edited by jsh139

15 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I was gonna say... there’s a new glossary entry. “Sloppy Seconds Jersey”. But then I realized we already have “Wh0re Jersey” ? 

This one wasn’t quite passed around enough to qualify. It’s not quite to “everyone has had a piece” status. That we’ve heard of, anyway. 

?⚠️ I have acquired an authentic MADE IN CANADA Adidas Avalanche jersey. I was too excited not to share the news. Will post pictures and comments tomorrow. 

This is my first project jersey. It's going to involve quite a bit of stripping and the ASG patch is going to need to be completely replaced because the one on the jersey is actually one combined piece with the Nortel patch underneath it. The nameplate is twill. Fortunately there are no sleeve numbers so there’s a little bit less to do.

If I somehow this up, I bought this dirt cheap so it’s not the end of the world.

PCj9zuf.jpg

oLB5k6h.jpg

Isn’t that the one with 3 rows of stitches running through the jersey on each of the numbers?  You’ll also have to move the NHL2000 patch to the right side.  Have fun with it!  :P

2 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Isn’t that the one with 3 rows of stitches running through the jersey on each of the numbers?  You’ll also have to move the NHL2000 patch to the right side.  Have fun with it!  :P

It is. I've been watching it on eBay for a while and the OBO price finally dropped low enough for me to take a shot at it, and I got it for $40 shipped.

3 hours ago, Carl said:

?⚠️ I have acquired an authentic MADE IN CANADA Adidas Avalanche jersey. I was too excited not to share the news. Will post pictures and comments tomorrow. 

I'm curious to know how sizing compares to an EDGE 2.0

6 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

It is. I've been watching it on eBay for a while and the OBO price finally dropped low enough for me to take a shot at it, and I got it for $40 shipped.

For your first project jersey you sure picked a doozy. Let us know how it goes. And whether you ever want to do another project after that one.

6 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Worth playing with for $40. Curious to see how it goes, keep us updated throughout!