Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man that's cool!
How did you get the Custom Crafted added to the hem?
I'd like to do that with mine,
Wondering if the old Gunzo's stamp could be recreated for some of my oler stuff

Great Jerseys HockeyMusic! Love the old Oilers and Pens, so hard to find.  Something about jerseys from the '80's and '90's that are so awesome!

P.S. - time to remove the old photobucket pics from your signature line, haha

When I sent him a Sharks jersey two years ago, he said he could no longer do the custom crafted logo on the hem due to copyright issues. I'm pretty disappointed now. 

11 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

That Brodeur rookie looks too small for you.  You should trade it to me for a 1993-94 Brodeur ultrafil that's a size 52. ;)

I'm not sure Flyers fans are allowed to have either. You should probably turn it in at the nearest fire station by leaving it in a basket at the doorstep. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm not sure Flyers fans are allowed to have either. You should probably turn it in at the nearest fire station by leaving it in a basket at the doorstep. 

It does burn my skin anytime I put it on. ??

17 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Only when I’m cleaning up the dog crap in the yard ?

You shouldn't store your Flyers jerseys in the yard. 

9 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Love all the patches on the Leafs stuff

Thanks!  My Leafs jersey collection focuses on specialty and patched jerseys.

8 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

When I sent him a Sharks jersey two years ago, he said he could no longer do the custom crafted logo on the hem due to copyright issues. I'm pretty disappointed now. 

Hmmm, I can't speak to that.

However he was having issues with his third-party affiliates, hence why it took 2 years for me to get that Lemieux rookie jersey back (because I had a second 84-85 Pens with no crest which I had them duplicate and screen on based on my jersey.

38847109992_9d42257ce5_b.jpg

38847110022_8782415476_b.jpg

When I ordered this, I didn't realize how potentially offensive this jersey was:

1. Its a Devils, so off the bat half of you will hate it, especially the blue guys and the orange guys. 

2. Its the new Devils style, so a large portion of the Devils' own fanbase will hate it. 

3. Its an Indo, so people who require a Made in Canada jersey will hate it. 

4. I allowed CoolHockey to customize it (they were running a sale and did it free), so its not done by the team provider and not 100% accurate, so the guys who require 100% accuracy will hate it. 

5. Will Butcher was drafted by Colorado and refused to sign with them, so Colorado fans will hate it. 

All of these things, of course, only make me love it more. 

On 12/4/2017 at 10:06 PM, HockeyMusic said:

And after two years, I finally get this one back.....1984-85 Penguins road Lemieux rookie jersey - name on matching mesh nameplate. It seemed that more often than not, from the gamers I looked at, that names were on nameplates.  Thanks to @blurryhaze312 for trading this to me a couple of years ago

That's so awesome man!  Very happy that it finally came back home for you!! :D

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

38847109992_9d42257ce5_b.jpg

38847110022_8782415476_b.jpg

When I ordered this, I didn't realize how potentially offensive this jersey was:

1. Its a Devils, so off the bat half of you will hate it, especially the blue guys and the orange guys. 

2. Its the new Devils style, so a large portion of the Devils' own fanbase will hate it. 

3. Its an Indo, so people who require a Made in Canada jersey will hate it. 

4. I allowed CoolHockey to customize it (they were running a sale and did it free), so its not done by the team provider and not 100% accurate, so the guys who require 100% accuracy will hate it. 

5. Will Butcher was drafted by Colorado and refused to sign with them, so Colorado fans will hate it. 

All of these things, of course, only make me love it more. 

You bought it, that makes me hate it :P Honestly though, what is your opinion on the Adidas, as I'm looking for the Toronto Arenas one.

9 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

You bought it, that makes me hate it :P Honestly though, what is your opinion on the Adidas, as I'm looking for the Toronto Arenas one.

Oh yeah. 

6. DJ Rhea will hate it because he's contrary and has no joy in his life. 

It kind of is what it is, its better than a replica, definitely not as good as an Edge 2.0. I haven't seen an Adidas on-ice jersey so I can't make that comparison. In my opinion, its good enough for the time being if you can get a good discount, I saved $70 on Black Friday when they included the free customizing.

As far as the Arenas jersey goes, its the stupidest fvcking name for a hockey team I have ever heard, so there's that as well.

And that's in a world with a team called the Salmon Kings who literally have a fish with a crown on their jerseys. Which is awesome, actually. 

40 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Oh yeah. 

6. DJ Rhea will hate it because he's contrary and has no joy in his life. 

It kind of is what it is, its better than a replica, definitely not as good as an Edge 2.0. I haven't seen an Adidas on-ice jersey so I can't make that comparison. In my opinion, its good enough for the time being if you can get a good discount, I saved $70 on Black Friday when they included the free customizing.

As far as the Arenas jersey goes, its the stupidest fvcking name for a hockey team I have ever heard, so there's that as well.

And that's in a world with a team called the Salmon Kings who literally have a fish with a crown on their jerseys. Which is awesome, actually. 

Hmmmm Golden Knights is pretty awful, same with Quad City Mallards