It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

The Arenas? You’re named after a building. Every team plays in an arena. It’s super lame. 

I’d rather be a Golden Knight or even a Mighty Duck any day. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

The Arenas? You’re named after a building. Every team plays in an arena. It’s super lame. 

I’d rather be a Golden Knight or even a Mighty Duck any day. 

At least our team won a Stanley Cup. 

Nice work Kansas City Scouts. 

4 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

At least our team won a Stanley Cup. 

Nice work Kansas City Scouts. 

Did the Arenas display the Cup in the Arena? Which orifice?

:)

Edited by mfitz804

I knew the Starter mesh jerseys were nice, but having them in my hands for the first time, the quality is unreal. The 56 (blue) is big. I expected that and it almost tempts me to regain the weight I've lost recently, but I'll settle for thick clothes underneath lol.

Not my normal pickups, but seeing as I moved to DC and play pickup at the Caps practice facility it makes sense. The Kings ran a sale so I picked up a pair. The yellow one is from training camp. Didn't have a choice on color, number, or anything. Will definitely be a beater pickup jersey. Shame I couldn't get any 54's as they fit much better under pads, but man I really like the 3.0 feel. 

DSCF4267-vi.jpg

DSCF4268-vi.jpg

DSCF4263-vi.jpg

DSCF4264-vi.jpg

Apparently this guy now plays for Columbus in case any of you CBJ fans are looking for something different...

DSCF4265-vi.jpg

DSCF4266-vi.jpg

Edited by mdwsta4

I think that is Patrick Bjorkstrand.  His brother Oliver is the one that plays in Columbus.

If they made a Blackhawks one big enough for me I'd grab one but i'm a fatty

I did grab this one for one of my salesmen along with one of Slims books. They seem to run a little large so I may be tempted if an XL comes along.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Boston-Bruins-CCM-Heritage-sweater-jersey-NHL-throwback-vintage-replica-XL-/152804216452?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=mDAr3bb1Vme7EPTOSwAzxiX8OgI%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Got this one yesterday.  John Madden 07-08 white set 2 game worn jersey.  Sold my Utica Devils Breault and used that money to buy this one.  A pretty good trade IMO.  Some decent wear considering it was worn in 23 games.  Also has evidence of the alternate captain's A removal and reapplication to the right of the original spot.  He scored 4 goals and ha 6 assist on this jersey and happy to have it at the price I got it.

27121675889_6437459f41_c.jpg

38011394995_c60be61c4b_c.jpg

I would burn that Madden jersey if I had a chance. He is terrible coach, currently destroying a former Calder Cup winning franchise. I personally think he is an a-hole. Even the PxP guy thinks so, letting it slip to the engineer at the station on one of the AHL Live broadcasts, before they cut the audio. I think his "system" is whatever he pulls out of his anus. Whatever he was as a player, he sucks the big one at coaching.

8 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

I think that is Patrick Bjorkstrand.  His brother Oliver is the one that plays in Columbus.

Makes sense, thanks! 

10 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

"Bjorkstrand" is presently my favorite name in the league. 

Then lucky for you, there's two of them. 

Winter Classic jersey from NHL Shop finally arrived. No shoulder patch, as expected, but pleasantly surprised to find all letters and numbers sewn and not heat pressed like at MSG and NHL Store.

C5EC4608-5812-435C-8398-04970AB11BB8_zps

E03BD7EE-BFBA-4514-B6E4-CFDFA259504B_zps

D6CC3671-EE66-44B0-A4D7-E99B3D6E7F0C_zps

2 minutes ago, lhg39 said:

Winter Classic jersey from NHL Shop finally arrived. No shoulder patch, as expected, but pleasantly surprised to find all letters and numbers sewn and not heat pressed like at MSG and NHL Store.

D6CC3671-EE66-44B0-A4D7-E99B3D6E7F0C_zps

Is it just me or is that stitch job reminiscent of the asian fakes....

These just in courtesy of Jersey Baron and Joshua at EPS. Both have provided excellent service to me all the way over here in Oz.

I love a good Band Wagon. All Aboard!

IMG_7503.jpg

IMG_7504.jpg

IMG_7505.jpg

IMG_7506.jpg

I looked at several McDavid Otters jerseys (not gamers) but none had the fonts quite right. Oilers was a TI blank. I'm pretty happy with them both.

Also, want to ask a noob question, do minors TI jerseys have the same specs as NHL TI jerseys? There's only a single twill layer for fight strap on the Otters jersey but, in my searches I couldn't find any TI Otters. JB never said that the Otters was TI by the way, so I have no reason to believe it is.

Looks like a retail sleeve tag on the Otters. I believe a TI would just have the white tag with the codes on it.