It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

I was able to get these jerseys completed:

1987-88 Bryan Trottier New York Islanders Home Jersey Size 50

1987-88 Bryan Trottier New York Islanders Home Jersey Front1987-88 Bryan Trottier New York Islanders Home Jersey Back

1996-97 Chris Chelios Chicago Blackhawks Away Nike Jersey Size 52

1996-97 Chris Chelios Chicago Blackhawks Away Jersey Front1996-97 Chris Chelios Chicago Blackhawks Away Jersey Back

1999-2000 Tony Amonte Chicago Blackhawks Alternate Pro Player Jersey Size 52

1999-2000 Tony Amonte Chicago Blackhawks Alternate Jersey Front1999-2000 Tony Amonte Chicago Blackhawks Alternate Jersey Back

1997-98 Adam Oates Washington Capitals Away Stanley Cup Jersey Size 56

1997-98 Adam Oates Washington Capitals Away Stanley Cup Jersey Front1997-98 Adam Oates Washington Capitals Away Stanley Cup Jersey Back

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/16/2017 at 6:54 PM, SoNowWhat? said:

Are you sure that's Mike Commodore and not Ogie Ogilthorpe?

He looks like a white, redheaded Kaepernick. 

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He looks like a white, redheaded Kaepernick. 

The real difference is one of them is a professional athlete. 

On 2017-12-05 at 5:27 PM, mfitz804 said:

You shouldn't store your Flyers jerseys in the yard. 

Were is SLIM he would not put up with quoting pics not just once but twice 

Nice jerseys Spud, love the Trottier and Oates.

I'm a little surprised to see someone putting Chelios ON a Hawks jersey. 

I've probably stripped his name off 5 or 6 jerseys. 

I'll never forgive him for going to Detroit 

Christmas came early.  1998-99 Game Worn John Vanbiesbrouck, third.  Customized with shortened hem, extra panels in the sides, and elastic sleeves.  Love this one!

24286888567_2d62aee276_o.jpg1998-99 Game Worn John Vanbiesbrouck, third by jsh139, on Flickr

24286884017_1c8f5feef7_o.jpg1998-99 Game Worn John Vanbiesbrouck, third (Back) by jsh139, on Flickr

Came with a pair of socks, too ;)

38265661155_7272c35fdc_o.jpgBeezer socks by jsh139, on Flickr

47 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I was never mad at Chelios. The Hawks were a mess at that time, getting worse and worse. He didn’t demand a trade, especially to the Wings. I wax more mad at the junk the Hawks got back and making a trade with their main rival at the time. Chelios was my favorite player at the time, and I still have a ton of respect for how good he was, especially in his prime.

Edited by spudrock512

A-HA! So YOU'RE the one who snagged that Beezer jersey. My buddy was in on it until the dingbat fell asleep and forgot to put a late bid in. You got it for a GREAT price too.

22 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Christmas came early.  1998-99 Game Worn John Vanbiesbrouck, third.  Customized with shortened hem, extra panels in the sides, and elastic sleeves.  Love this one!

Came with a pair of socks, too ;)

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!

Finally a Flyers jersey I wouldn't wipe my fat a$$ with!!

20 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

A-HA! So YOU'RE the one who snagged that Beezer jersey. My buddy was in on it until the dingbat fell asleep and forgot to put a late bid in. You got it for a GREAT price too.

Haha, I know it. I put in a max bid on it and the LeClair before I went to bed. When I woke up I saw I had won it and I was shocked it didn’t go much higher. Lost the LeClair but this one is pretty dang cool, too. ?

59 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

I was never mad at Chelios. The Hawks were a mess at that time, getting worse and worse. He didn’t demand a trade, especially to the Wings. I wax more mad at the junk the Hawks got back and making a trade with their main rival at the time. Chelios was my favorite player at the time, and I still have a ton of respect for how good he was, especially in his prime.

I played hockey with 3 of his cousins and they all couldn't stand him, probably adds a little fuel to him going to our direct rival. 

I loved him in a Hawks jersey until I I heard the direct stories and saw him in the Winged wheel 

What site are you guys using for the game worns? I know Game used univerde forums is around but Everytime I go to try to log in it gives me a warning saying the connection isn’t private and information could be taken.

12 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Hell, I still have an entire collection of Chelios Hawks jerseys. As a kid in the 90s he was the player I looked up to. Disliked the fact he was traded to the Wings, but the late 90's was a terrible time for the Hawks and it took over a decade for themselves to really build back up.

Arrived back from SLC just in time for today's game.

It is an indozero.... couldnt risk missing out on this jersey style. the stitching on the sleeve numbers is unreal and probably took them forever to do the whole team.

gallery_1605_1116_518907.jpeg

gallery_1605_1116_2007606.jpeg

Is the stitching actually all the way through the numbers? 

Or is there different stitching? 

When I saw one of these in person I didn't check the back side but it looked to me like the numbers were pre-stitched that way and then just stitched onto the jersey. It really wouldn't take a machine long to do that pattern. 

19 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

I hated Chelios...because he was so good and never played for my team. I’m a D player/fan and he was one of the best.