It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

5 hours ago, AlereFlammam said:

Arrived back from SLC just in time for today's game.

It is an indozero.... couldnt risk missing out on this jersey style. the stitching on the sleeve numbers is unreal and probably took them forever to do the whole team.

gallery_1605_1116_518907.jpeg

gallery_1605_1116_2007606.jpeg

Lovely that is, are you happy it being a foul though?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Lovely that is, are you happy it being a foul though?

no foul. SLC made three game issued Auston Matthews Arenas Jerseys - one for each period. three jerseys that will sit in the MLSE vault for years to come.

It looks similar to the Winter Classic stuff. I imagine it's a hand-drawn pattern on the back of the twill that they stitched up first. I bet no two jerseys has the same pattern on it.

I think SLC has a template for each number that they hand draw onto the felt. So all the 3s would be the same, and all the 4s would be the same etc.

I saw the templates when I was there around the winter classic

4 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

It pains me so much that's there is no Canadian Mades for those.

Samsies.

When the Leafs released the Centennial Classic Jersey last year and it was what it was instead of being the Arenas jersey we all hoped it would be I was furious.  I, like all the other Leafs guys on here wanted the Arenas jersey to be used and wanted them to be made available for purchase.  That day finally comes a year later and we get fudged over not being able to buy the legit Canadian made versions.  Fudge Adidas, fudge them to hell.

24 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Samsies.

When the Leafs released the Centennial Classic Jersey last year and it was what it was instead of being the Arenas jersey we all hoped it would be I was furious.  I, like all the other Leafs guys on here wanted the Arenas jersey to be used and wanted them to be made available for purchase.  That day finally comes a year later and we get fudged over not being able to buy the legit Canadian made versions.  Fudge Adidas, fudge them to hell.

You know of there's at least plans to auction off the gamers or any game issued?

On 12/18/2017 at 6:51 PM, spudrock512 said:

I was never mad at Chelios. The Hawks were a mess at that time, getting worse and worse. He didn’t demand a trade, especially to the Wings. I wax more mad at the junk the Hawks got back and making a trade with their main rival at the time. Chelios was my favorite player at the time, and I still have a ton of respect for how good he was, especially in his prime.

I burnt my Chelios jersey in the back yard of my college house the night of that trade...

I liked him when I was younger, hated him when he agreed to be traded to the wangs, and since have learned enough (including meeting him) to know that he was a great player and I appreciate his game, but he was a gigantic arsehole and I don't feel the slightest bit bad about doing away with that jersey. it was a replica anyway...

Did you guys see this behind the scenes action for customizing those AreTnas jerseys?

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockeyjerseys/comments/7kv7mk/here_was_some_of_the_process_behind_the_arenas/

On 12/22/2017 at 9:11 AM, jsh139 said:

The Dude’s FB group came through for me. Scooped up this minty fresh goodness from the 90s. ?

1993-94 Maple Leafs

Mmmmm, Ultrafil ?

noice.

Were you quoting my bio?

8 hours ago, SoNowWhat? said:

noice.

Were you quoting my bio?

Haha, not intentionally. We’ve been saying that for a while on here.  ?

cYtsG7y.jpg

Edited by jsh139

Nice Arenas jersey. Too bad they were wearing it when they curb stomped my Canes.

Dont want to start a new topic but I’ve noticed some edge authentics are missing the black neck tag above the size tag. I just ordered White Tampa Edge original and it was missing the tag but got lookin at a few I’ve gotten from Meigray that are missing the tag as well. What’s the significance?

The MeiGray ones are team-issued, and do not have brand tags in the neck.  The size tag is sewn directly into the jersey.  The Reebok brand tags are only for authentics sold at retail, and the size tag is sewn to the black tag, not directly to the jersey.