• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

I don't like their lettering any more.

I agree. I feel the same way about the Senators new font. 

They went through TWO sets already?

7 hours ago, bluejacket said:

2017-2018 Game Worn Set 2 Jack Johnson.  

Johnson%202017-2018%20Game%20Worn%20Jers

Johnson%202017-2018%20Game%20Worn%20Jers

Can I ask where you got it? Was it directly from the team, or through some other channel? Also, how much are they charging for them? Different amounts for different players?

22 minutes ago, bluejacket said:

Yes, they ended the set 1 homes 5 games early due to wear. 

Wow, they’re not even halfway through the season and on set 3 already.  At this rate they might blow through 4 or 5 sets this season, and that’s not including the playoffs.  The Kings usually switch to set 2 by the end of January, but they already did by mid-December.  That doesn’t say much for the durability of the Adizeros, I guess.

17 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Wow, they’re not even halfway through the season and on set 3 already.  At this rate they might blow through 4 or 5 sets this season, and that’s not including the playoffs.  The Kings usually switch to set 2 by the end of January, but they already did by mid-December.  That doesn’t say much for the durability of the Adizeros, I guess.

The 100th patch complicated things this season.  Set 1 was going to run until 12/16 when the patch went away. 

36 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Can I ask where you got it? Was it directly from the team, or through some other channel? Also, how much are they charging for them? Different amounts for different players?

MeiGray handles all of the Columbus jerseys.

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

I’ve seen some with holes in places that are not the usual wear spots. Travis Zajac of the Devils had one between the back nunbers on his road jersey, I’ve never seen that before. Especially not on a guy like Zajac who isn’t fighting or getting too physical. 

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’ve seen some with holes in places that are not the usual wear spots. Travis Zajac of the Devils had one between the back nunbers on his road jersey, I’ve never seen that before. Especially not on a guy like Zajac who isn’t fighting or getting too physical. 

On the Columbus jerseys I’ve noticed a lot of jerseys with wear on the arm numbers that you did not see on the old stacked twill numbers.  

Edited by bluejacket

Not exactly sure if this is worth posting in this particular thread, but....

Was back in Chicago for Christmas and found a 2015 WC patch for $2. Also got a Blackhawks special edition bottle of Crown Royal which came with a special bag. 

1514481256254-vi.jpg

Picked up another 3.0 practice jersey to use in pickup games. Stripped the crest from it. Still need to clean and photograph the jersey itself

1514481342118-vi.jpg

Back from Keener today is this North Stars airknit size 52.

39327092192_65a4302282_z.jpg

27579903419_bc1a296a61_z.jpg

38648865064_0d139f8192_z.jpg

Stu from MGG said that all teams were supposed to switch sets after the centennial game on 12/16. I’m surprised the CBJ’s first set had so much wear on them after such a short amount of time but Stu did say they’ve been getting some good wear. I hadn’t seen much of any of it on TV. At least not the usual black marks and stuff. 

Edited by jsh139

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Stu from MGG said that all teams were supposed to switch sets after the centennial game on 12/16. I’m surprised the CBJ’s first set had so much wear on them after such a short amount of time but Stu did say they’ve been getting some good wear. I hadn’t seen much of any of it on TV. At least not the usual black marks and stuff. 

Andersens Leafs away jersey is peppered, I have noticed Kadri has a repair just above the numbers on his home, can't remember which sleeve though.

6 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

Okay but where is the alcohol and will you be sharing?

Can't bring more than 300ml on the plane so that whiskey is gone! Sorry

3 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Back from Keener today is this North Stars airknit size 52.

Wow, that is a thing of beauty! Did you have them add the date tag on the inner hem? 

Either of these are worthy to wear for the 30-second walk to the pub in -30 weather for the game later!

Credit to Keener for them both, especially the Linden jersey which had an inaccurate 1994 SCF patch and an incorrect font for the 6's on the arms.

hArfcd9.jpgYawMaao.jpgiJ0AA3T.jpg3HqiqbF.jpg

Edited by Van67

3 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Andersens Leafs away jersey is peppered, I have noticed Kadri has a repair just above the numbers on his home, can't remember which sleeve though.

Any idea who is selling their gamers? or is that not a thing?

Made in Canada Home Henrik Sedin Adidas came in the mail today. Looks wicked. Goes well with the Made in Canada Away Horvat Adidas.

6E3F27DC-19A8-4293-9429-8ECD84968F3E.jpeg

4D8D1900-1964-4824-AD42-BD9E49F2210C.jpeg

DCE1B2F3-CDCF-44CE-9DA2-39478EF3E16A.jpeg

B4A9068C-0B8D-42A1-8512-B88012C1722A.jpeg

075C9913-4BAB-4ACA-AB90-D05374F88EF1.jpeg

187D649F-05CE-4BEB-8096-BCBEAA124605.jpeg

Edited by KB67

39 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Any idea who is selling their gamers? or is that not a thing?

Realsports handles the gamers but gamers have not been made available since they switched designs last season.  No idea why they won’t sell them.

12 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Realsports handles the gamers but gamers have not been made available since they switched designs last season.  No idea why they won’t sell them.

Yeah I knew Realsports used to do them, but when you look at the program online, it's just 2015-16 season which was a terrible team.

I'll have to shoot them a message one day.

9 minutes ago, Van67 said:

Where and how much?

Both off eBay. White one was blank and was $400 CDN and the blue one came crested with Sedin and was $500 CDN.