It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Guest Dr_Puck
8 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

And when you’re sick of it in two weeks, you can send it to me. 

And it'll end up in my collection then.

Bad TBG. You didn't quote the photos. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

And when you’re sick of it in two weeks, you can send it to me. 

4 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

And it'll end up in my collection then.

Bad TBG. You didn't quote the photos. 

Wouldn't count on it boys, a white ProPlayer has been on my list for a while now, its unlikely I will sellout in two weeks. Give me a month or two. 

Besides, Dr_Puck, you aren't allowed to have it because you already have the "one and only Devils jersey" you'll ever own!!

Guest Dr_Puck
24 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Besides, Dr_Puck, you aren't allowed to have it because you already have the "one and only Devils jersey" you'll ever own!!

Good point, thanks for the reminder. It was remarkably difficult to find a River Rats goalie jersey. Lots of skaters jerseys but not many goalies out there. The good thing for me is that I can't stand the Binghamton Devils jerseys so that Sidorkiewicz shall remain it for me. 

14 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Good point, thanks for the reminder. It was remarkably difficult to find a River Rats goalie jersey. Lots of skaters jerseys but not many goalies out there. The good thing for me is that I can't stand the Binghamton Devils jerseys so that Sidorkiewicz shall remain it for me. 

Dork. 

3 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

2012-13 Carter Hutton Chicago Blackhawks Practice Worn Jersey Goalie Size 58 - has tons of puck marks and some post marks on the back.  Much more detail to the AthetiCo patch.  I thought it was just a blue square of twill, but it's definitely not.

Where are you finding these?! Thanks for the close up of the Athletico patch. Gorgeous B's as well.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Very excited to have this one. 

Found on eBay as one of those pre-Customized NHL Player jerseys, with incredibly inaccurate customization including a twill nameplate and incorrect number font. It was more expensive than I wanted it to be, but these don't come up in size 56 often so I jumped on it. 

I stripped the kit and there was HEAVY glue residue from the numbers. About the worst I have ever seen (I wish I had taken pictures, but I didn't). So I sent it off to EPS to clean and recustomize. 

They did a great job of cleaning it and there are only a few slight signs of the original numbers on the sleeves. I went with the same player and number so I am sure that helped. The positioning of the glue marks showed me how inaccurate the font truly was. 

In any event, it came back today and its a welcome addition to my collection.

Don't care for the player (can understand why you chose it from a logistical POV) but love those PP authentics.  Would love to find a 52 (maybe 54) red blank to customize and even better a gamer from that year.  Used to have a size 54 white Mogilny that had the right patches and numbers, but so-so nameplate.  Sold it a couple years ago and wish I still had it:(

Looks like EPS did a good job on that too.  Can't really tell it was stripped from the pictures you posted.

45 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I bet their "inspired" play lately hasn't made it easier either lol.

34 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Where are you finding these?! Thanks for the close up of the Athletico patch. Gorgeous B's as well.

Lucky eBay find.  I think I did the buy-it-now less than 30 minutes after it posted.  It was more than a normal practice jersey would go for, but I never see one with the patch on it, it is was basically the same price as what JB was selling his for.

4 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

1991-92 Boston Bruins TBTC Jersey Size 52. The 75th anniversary patch needs to be added, but I have an authentic one already that I will add (not sure why it was missing, but not a big deal).

1991-92 Boston Bruins TBTC Jersey Front

Soon to become a Ray Bourque #77 jersey!!!

Did you recently win this on Ebay because if so:

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 7.33.04 am.png

18 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Did you recently win this on Ebay because if so:

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 7.33.04 am.png

Kind of...it was on eBay, but the person that won didn't pay.  Seller is a member on here, so we worked out a deal.

32 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Kind of...it was on eBay, but the person that won didn't pay.  Seller is a member on here, so we worked out a deal.

Bizarre series of events.

Nice jersey none the less.

Edited by redwingsdownunder

4 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Looks like EPS did a good job on that too.  Can't really tell it was stripped from the pictures you posted.

There are definitely a few places where you can see it. But overall, considering how bad it looked, I am amazed.

Edited to add pics. First picture shows a small glue mark in the upper curve of the 3, second one shows one above the tip of the bottom arm. That’s really it, considering it looked like it still had black numbers on it after I stripped the originals it’s not so bad. 

25612748248_952e2fd90c_b.jpg

39452259852_6c75389458_b.jpg

Additional update (as if anyone cares other than me), the mark in picture #2 came out completely in the wash. 

Edited by mfitz804

Well, I've been SUPER slacking with the holidays to get this posted, but I'm insanely excited to actually have managed to snag a Flyers Adidas MIC.

Jori Lehtera, 2017 Flyers Carnival

25632936908_3f7f103736_b.jpg

38607401005_04b228d320_b.jpg

25632936718_0e22e5df30_b.jpg

Still can't believe what I got this for at the auction, but I'm so happy. It's likely eventually going to be stripped... but I kinda want someone else to go first so I know if it strips clean (although the #19 will cover the #15 almost perfectly). My biggest question is will the Carnival patch strip cleanly... perhaps to be covered by a Lindros patch?

Nice pickup, dsl. Some of those carnival jerseys went for super cheap! A Lindros retirement night jersey would be an awesome one to make it into. 

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

Nice pickup, dsl. Some of those carnival jerseys went for super cheap! A Lindros retirement night jersey would be an awesome one to make it into. 

Yea. I expected to pay way more. This was my Christmas present from my wife so I had a little leeway but was going nuts when I got it for so cheap. I kept checking thinking it was a mistake lol

7 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

Yea. I expected to pay way more. This was my Christmas present from my wife so I had a little leeway but was going nuts when I got it for so cheap. I kept checking thinking it was a mistake lol

I’m really digging MGG’s auctions. Small bid increments, no buyer’s premium, extended bidding on a per item basis, reasonable shipping charges. It’s awesome. 

What a concept, huh?  :P

8 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Crap....I didn't know this was going on otherwise I would have picked one up!!!

9 hours ago, dsl135 said:

Well, I've been SUPER slacking with the holidays to get this posted, but I'm insanely excited to actually have managed to snag a Flyers Adidas MIC.

Jori Lehtera, 2017 Flyers Carnival

25632936908_3f7f103736_b.jpg

38607401005_04b228d320_b.jpg

25632936718_0e22e5df30_b.jpg

Still can't believe what I got this for at the auction, but I'm so happy. It's likely eventually going to be stripped... but I kinda want someone else to go first so I know if it strips clean (although the #19 will cover the #15 almost perfectly). My biggest question is will the Carnival patch strip cleanly... perhaps to be covered by a Lindros patch?

That’s an awesome pick up..... well the player for us Blues fans that is

I picked up this "back up worn" McElhinney from MeiGray this week, but after doing some research I found that the jersey was game worn and have been able to photomatch it.  Another interesting thing about this jersey is that it has the wrong NHL shield on it.  When the Jackets changed their shoulder patches to the newer cannon patch the jerseys also received the new thinner felt-like NHL Shield, but this jersey has the older harder shield.  In 2016-2017 the Jackets did not have enough of the new jerseys with the cannon patch so they took some of the older jerseys with the cap patch and stripped off the patch and replaced it with the new cannon patch.  You can see clear evidence on the jersey of the change.

McElhinney%202016-2017%20Game%20Worn%20J

McElhinney%202016-2017%20Game%20Worn%20J

McElhinney%20Photomatch%202-X3.jpg

Edited by bluejacket

On 12/29/2017 at 1:17 PM, TMLFAN said:

I doubt they will use them again for the game against the craps.  No other information is out yet about what they will be wearing.

we’re still wondering if they will be wearing st pats jerseys again for the st pats game.

I've heard that the Stadium Series jerseys will be the Centennials with the colours flipped. And about the gamers, the answer I got from RealSports is that Lou suspended the game worn program jersey when he became GM.

2 minutes ago, galvinwong said:

I've heard that the Stadium Series jerseys will be the Centennials with the colours flipped. And about the gamers, the answer I got from RealSports is that Lou suspended the game worn program jersey when he became GM.

That dude has (had?) a brilliant hockey mind, but he is really not very fun.