It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

19 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Awww. Lucky. We’re still getting the twill. 

I much prefer the twill. Would hate having to try to source the correct Adidas material for a nameplate. Give me twill!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who customized the Linden? The nameplate looks strange for some reason. Almost like the letters weren't cut to the curve but only on a diagonal. Though, it could just be the angle of the shot. It's still pretty dope.

Cutting Edge. They did the game jerseys during these years. There is a bit of curve to it (the 'DEN' has some curve), but maybe not as much as it should be. The jersey is a 48 though, so maybe that has something to do with it. Either way, it's not something that stands out to me. Still can't believe I finally got this one. 

Edited by Van67

1 hour ago, Mcmanus said:

Not as fancy as most on here but my Away Indo-Adizero came back from the customizer! 

I might be a bit biased but the Oilers really did a great job with their new away jerseys.

PMJxOVO.jpg

I would definitely take a MiC Oilers away jersey, love the new colour scheme, and I like the numbers on them with the perforations 

1 hour ago, KB67 said:

I would definitely take a MiC Oilers away jersey, love the new colour scheme, and I like the numbers on them with the perforations 

They are very nice! 

You have to be careful with the customizer you use for them. 

Some are using a screened perforation.  

3 hours ago, dsl135 said:

I much prefer the twill. Would hate having to try to source the correct Adidas material for a nameplate. Give me twill!

I guess that’s true. 

Belated X-Mas gift:

Anaheim Ducks Frederik Andersen 2014/2015 gamer. Sold as game issued, but easily photomatched.

20180109_142855

20180109_142816

13 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

Sharp St. Patrick day jersey!!

I really like the numbers on the shamrock.  It really pops in my opinion

The numbers are kiss cut too where Jackets gamers are not.  I also like the arched name.

Definitely not as sexy as many others posted here, but, hey, it DID arrive today; I figured I'd make my first contribution to this thread.

Background: I'm taking my little boy on a 3-game Flames road trip. We're not Flames fans, but we are Jagr fans. (I have a few Jagr jerseys--not sure I'll *wear* this in the arenas we are going to, though perhaps bringing it will attract a bit of attention.)

This is just an MiN Adizero (sigh... @Devilsguy -- that's a nice MiC one, and @Mcmanus I do dig that Edmonton sweater even if it's not MiC); it did come out pretty well. I'm OK with the patches, crest, numbers and letters -- I just don't LOVE the material compared to the Reebok Edge MiCs.)

I'd love to have waited for a MiC version; however, with the timeframe I had to make the call to either go with an Adidas Jagr that's not an on-ice sweater, or a Reebok Mic which would not have been accurate for a Jagr.

The first two are of my Adizero, completed by Great Plains Cresting; the second two are a youth Reebok Premier done via CoolHockey, who really killed it with the turnaround. CoolHockey descriped the customization as "pre-stitched," which I took to mean as heat transfer. Turned out to be single-layer sublimated crest, numbers and name, but they are stitched on. The price was also fantastic. My boy is thrilled, and he'll probably wear this to his actual hockey practices and pond hockey, as well as spill stuff on it.

I should have some more interesting things to post in the coming weeks and months.

8kbLExj.jpg

F5kWKko.jpg

Youth jerseys below. 
[Note: For some reason the Flames "C" looks a little more jagged in this photo than it does in person; that seems to be a factor of the material (which has subtle horizontal lines in it) and the reflection.]

QczwvLx.jpg

7LzHFH5.jpg

Edited by artificialintuition
Added the youth pics

18 hours ago, bluejacket said:

Anderson 2016-2017 St Patrick's game jersey.

*drooool* Man, I've wanted a St Pats jersey since they came out with them. Gorgeous!

Great Bjorkstrand. Scored the Calder Cup winner in OT in 2016, so I'll always root for him. Korpi, not so much.

2 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

3 jerseys in the post guess what they are bump.

Unopened package picture posts should be an instant lifetime ban.