It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

8 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Got this in the other day.  I am attaching images as my flickr isn't working so I hope this works.  Brian Boyle 17-18 red set 1 game worn jersey.  It was worn by Brian in the first 9 home games he played this season including the 11/24/17 Hockey Fights Cancer night where he scored.  Overall he has 6 goals and 3 assists in this jersey.  Very happy to have it.

Boyle3smaller.jpg

Boyle1smaller.jpg

Nice!
Mind if I ask how long it took from order to arrival?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

JoeM or The Dude, I'd guess.  Maybe they have 4 fans.  Or, at least 3.5.

JoeM counts, but is The Dude a Devils fan?? I know he likes Stevens and Brodeur. 

New arrival #1:
I had this blank for a while. By the time I figured out I wanted to customize it Arena Wear no longer had the nameplate material. Took a hot minute to source that. 

Yeah, #30 is a pretty basic choice here, but I dig it. 

2012 Winter Classic // NY Rangers // Reebok Edge 2.0 MiC

OHWW1r6.jpg

SlcWHwN.jpg

Edited by artificialintuition

Those look great. I assume you wear a pretty small size because the name and number on the Jagr look like a billboard. 

42 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Those look great. I assume you wear a pretty small size because the name and number on the Jagr look like a billboard. 

The WC has a visible size tag of 52.

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Yes, it's true. When I used to play (defense) I was 5'11 & 190. I'm now a skinny bike racer (150 & 6% body fat in season), so... *shrug*. 

In light of the other posts about the distance from the nameplate to manufacturer logo vs the distance to the numbers, that's also why the nameplate is a little closer to the numbers than one might see on other sizes. 

Then again, the numbers don't exactly look small on Jagr, and he wore a 56 or 58:
Jaromir+Jagr+Martin+Straka+Pittsburgh+Pe

1 hour ago, CJ Matthews said:

The WC has a visible size tag of 52.

Yep -- and the Jagr is actually a 50!

I could *play* in a 52 with light shoulder pads. 

I did check--Jagr wore the "C" that year and played in the game the night they retired Leetch's number (although he had no points in 23' on the ice).

4 hours ago, artificialintuition said:

Nice!

Thanks and I ordered and received it the same day.

4 hours ago, artificialintuition said:

Nice!

1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

Thanks and I ordered and received it the same day.

He lives in a tent in the MeiGray parking lot. 

7 hours ago, artificialintuition said:

Ah, OK--I thought these were listed on their site as *pre-orders*, which is why I asked.

It probably was. Most, if not all, of the set 1s are in MGG’s possession now. 

On 1/12/2018 at 3:48 PM, jsh139 said:

Ah, nice. So we shall see what happens although Flyers have trouble on the road vs the Devils for whatever reason.

?

14 hours ago, jsh139 said:

It probably was. Most, if not all, of the set 1s are in MGG’s possession now. 

Yeah... I guess what I was wondering was how long from "pre-order to delivery." This sounds like a case where they did not sell it as a pre-order; it came into stock at some point. The individual bought it sometime after and picked it up the same day.

Didn't really get to the intent of my question, which is more or less 'how long is one likely to wait if they click on pre-order today?" :)

2 hours ago, artificialintuition said:

Yeah... I guess what I was wondering was how long from "pre-order to delivery." This sounds like a case where they did not sell it as a pre-order; it came into stock at some point. The individual bought it sometime after and picked it up the same day.

Didn't really get to the intent of my question, which is more or less 'how long is one likely to wait if they click on pre-order today?" :)

It depends on the team and the set #. I preordered my Flyers home set 1 at the beginning of the season and got it about a week ago. Last season I preordered a third set 1 and a home set 2 that I didn’t get until about a month after the regular season ended. I think most teams keep one set as a backup so delivery time can vary. 

Got a couple more back from Keener (Sens and Bruins) and 1 from a member here

I recently sold this Sens to a member here and couldn't be without it so I tracked another down.

25819709488_927447b9b6_z.jpg

27913299029_938a2b9240_z.jpg

38794321735_90ba1dfb3a_z.jpg

38794321195_7086a59f96_z.jpg

39533819832_a12afc6810_z.jpg

38854549124_268389f44d_z.jpg

Nice stuff guys. Im trying to figure out how to upload all my stuff from Google Photos. Had picassa before but seems I can't use it any longer.

Edited by AeroFishOne

24 minutes ago, Hawks2797 said:

Some new arrivals from Keener.  Outstanding work as usual!  Big thanks to a couple other people that helped me out acquiring some of these as well!

IMG_0493_zpsee7nbj0o.jpg

IMG_0497_zpsohbqdqpv.jpg

Did you find a blank one? I want all of these. All. Of. Them.

Ill break this into two post but these are everything I've picked up since I got back into the game. Sorry dudes if they are showing up huge. Trying a new photo host. Nothing vintage or game worn like you guys are posting but I've really come to love the cut of these edge jerseys and hate to see them go. I know I'm in the minority.

First up is some of the Canes pick ups. 

Courtesy of Cool Hockey

IMG_4532IMG_4539

The next two are from the Baron. Didn't want to miss out and get a Black alternate that I could fit.

IMG_4533IMG_4534IMG_4538

These are some nice eBay pickups for relatively cheap.

IMG_4540IMG_4541IMG_4531

These are the Non-Canes pickups

Really happy to have this set but really want an authentic Blue Alternate with this logo on the Shoulder. Hate they left this set and went to the Maple leafs clone clip art jerseys.

IMG_4527IMG_4528IMG_4525IMG_4524

A Couple of Meigray Team Issues. Really like them after seeing them in person. 

IMG_4526IMG_4523