It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Now that it’s dried, I still see a slight outline that I didn’t see when it was wet. I feel like EPS would be able to press it out, like your guy David with the heat press, but I may elect to go #8 Butcher to better cover the #5. 

Tried to get a picture of it but the outline wouldn’t show no matter what I did. 

I’m sure it looks good. Mine looks good. Maybe perfection was an unrealistic expectation. I should have mine back in a couple days. I’ll post it up once I have it back.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, KB67 said:

I’m sure it looks good. Mine looks good. Maybe perfection was an unrealistic expectation. I should have mine back in a couple days. I’ll post it up once I have it back.

Mine is still much better than stuff I’ve sent to EPS that came back in perfect condition. I’m 99.9% sure they will press it out. I was deciding between #8 and #13, maybe it makes sense to go with #8 this time. I may give it another try with the iron to double check. 

13 hours ago, AlereFlammam said:

All these non-leafs gamers make me want to strangle Lou...

f5326ced36.jpeg

Rockford Icehogs GW charity practice jersey. I stripped the nameplate and crest to use it as a practice jersey myself since I wear number 9. The crest was not the Icehogs, but some weird .com logo

DSCF2135-vi.jpg

You can still see a faint outline of the crest and nameplate, but I think once the jersey goes through the wash both will come out

DSCF2139-vi.jpg

GW MN Wild practice jersey. I gotta say, I love the 3.0 style. I do wish I could find one in a size 54 though. I heard some guy tailor his so I might do that along the sides and bottom. Team repair on the right elbow, small piece of residue from the crest that I haven't been able to get rid of

DSCF2142-vi.jpg

DSCF2144-vi.jpg

Edited by mdwsta4

Guest Dr_Puck

I picked up an ECHL gamer from a Meigray eBay auction and I am having a senior moment. When did Meigray start to use USPS? Or did I just pick the wrong week to stop sniffing glue? 

6 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I picked up an ECHL gamer from a Meigray eBay auction and I am having a senior moment. When did Meigray start to use USPS? Or did I just pick the wrong week to stop sniffing glue? 

I received a jersey from them yesterday, via UPS. Perhaps they use the cheaper of the two depending on location?

5 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Yeah that's odd.  They've always shipped UPS to me.  But, their eBay department might be different?

I just ordered one from eBay today, so I will advise when I get a shipping notification/when it arrives. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I just ordered one from eBay today, so I will advise when I get a shipping notification/when it arrives. 

I've only bought one jersey from them on eBay and it shipped UPS.  So I'd be curious to see how it ships for you.

6 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I've only bought one jersey from them on eBay and it shipped UPS.  So I'd be curious to see how it ships for you.

They're notoriously fast with shipping to me, but also notoriously bad at providing tracking info. If they used UPS, I should have it tomorrow. I'm guessing, though, USPS would probably only take a day as well. 

Devilsguy, peek in the window and see if they shipped my jersey yet!!

Edited by mfitz804

Guest Dr_Puck

Unlike 90 percent of the members of this forum, I am not in the Tri-State area, so perhaps it's more cost effective to get out it to me via UPS. I noticed the tracking number was a UPS when they shipped last week. 

Edited by Dr_Puck

12 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Unlike 90 percent of the members of this forum, I am not in the Tri-State area, so perhaps it's more cost effective to get out it to me via UPS. I noticed the tracking number was a UPS when they shipped last week. 

I have shipped some things via USPS recently and been surprised how expensive they are, mostly west of the Mississippi. Same thing shipped to New Jersey costs less than half the price. Crazy. 

Guest Dr_Puck
Just now, mfitz804 said:

I have shipped some things via USPS recently and been surprised how expensive they are, mostly west of the Mississippi. Same thing shipped to New Jersey costs less than half the price. Crazy. 

You don't ship flat rate priority every time?

12 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

You don't ship flat rate priority every time?

Absolutely not. Flat rate medium box is $13.60. Most of what I sell are Devils jerseys or Devils related so they stay in the tri-state area. I can ship a single jersey by weight for around $7.80, sometimes even less if I use the "Regional Rate" box, depending on location. 

I only use flat rate when the "by weight" price is more. Shipping 1-2 jerseys, and most of them being on the Eastern seaboard, it typically isn't. 

On 1/15/2018 at 0:24 PM, mfitz804 said:

I was all set to use EPS because I knew I could pay them to clean up the glue residue, which obviously is not necessary. 

My gut tells me to stick with EPS, though of course I do want accuracy. I'm still contemplating. 

Is PX now doing the customization for the Devils? Is that new for 17/18?

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, artificialintuition said:

Is PX now doing the customization for the Devils? Is that new for 17/18?

Thank you.

Yes and yes. 

21 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Mine is still much better than stuff I’ve sent to EPS that came back in perfect condition. I’m 99.9% sure they will press it out. I was deciding between #8 and #13, maybe it makes sense to go with #8 this time. I may give it another try with the iron to double check. 

Got the Boeser jersey back today. Looks wicked. No signs of the previous customization at all. Any of the residue that was there has come off during the heat press. I’m so happy with it.

Adidas MIC Canucks JerseysAdidas MIC Canucks Jerseys

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Absolutely not. Flat rate medium box is $13.60. Most of what I sell are Devils jerseys or Devils related so they stay in the tri-state area. I can ship a single jersey by weight for around $7.80, sometimes even less if I use the "Regional Rate" box, depending on location. 

I only use flat rate when the "by weight" price is more. Shipping 1-2 jerseys, and most of them being on the Eastern seaboard, it typically isn't. 

Somewhat related, do you know if you can use the USPS Regional Rate Box A/B for normal Priority shipping?  For instance, if the Regional rate is higher than the normal Priority rate?  I have a bunch of those boxes, but have been scared to use them for normal Priority since they are technically flat rate boxes.

Just now, jsh139 said:

Somewhat related, do you know if you can use the USPS Regional Rate Box A/B for normal Priority shipping?  For instance, if the Regional rate is higher than the normal Priority rate?  I have a bunch of those boxes, but have been scared to use them for normal Priority since they are technically flat rate boxes.

I have definitely used them for regular Priority plenty of times without issue. 

2 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Got the Boeser jersey back today. Looks wicked. No signs of the previous customization at all. Any of the residue that was there has come off during the heat press. I’m so happy with it.

I’ll feel the same in May or June when I get mine back from EPS.

But seriously, glad they turned out well!