Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/3/2018 at 11:46 AM, AlereFlammam said:

How do you get the glue off? It usually is caked on so bad that I have to sew the logo back down

Sadly I'm running into that problem now. Stripped 3 crests recently and they all came off cleanly (for the most part). This crest seems to have every square inch glued down. 

Not an arrival or anything related to it, but does anyone else NOT see the signature lines of other members?

Any insight to help me see these would be great. I'm using firefox. 

11 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Not an arrival or anything related to it, but does anyone else NOT see the signature lines of other members?

Any insight to help me see these would be great. I'm using firefox. 

Desktop or Mobile? I don’t think signatures show in the Mobile view but for desktop goto Account Settings > Signature and check the “View Signatures” toggle. 

Thank you. I'm on desktop, so I'll adjust!

First Adidas gamer (well, just a GI), I like it, even better than the Reebok 1.0/2.0 jerseys! To me the fabric is like a mix between RBK Edge 1.0 and those replica Starters from the 90s. Now if the Blackhawks would ditch those stupid collars, I'd be all over those.

20180206_172331

20180206_172316

6 hours ago, amonte78 said:

First Adidas gamer (well, just a GI), I like it, even better than the Reebok 1.0/2.0 jerseys! To me the fabric is like a mix between RBK Edge 1.0 and those replica Starters from the 90s. Now if the Blackhawks would ditch those stupid collars, I'd be all over those.

20180206_172331

20180206_172316

The Blackhawks only sell the game/ Canadian made Adidas at the convention, I believe. I    think the hawks white isn't as bad as the Red.

7 hours ago, amonte78 said:

Nice one!

I was going to grab the Draft Day jersey he had, but 58 was entirely way too big for me.  I figured of all jerseys, that one might be smaller...say 52-54?  I mean, the kids were wearing dress shirts - was a size 58 really necessary?  Oh well... :lol:

30 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Timpano sounds like something you'd order at a sushi joint.

Isn’t it a giant drum?

7 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

The Blackhawks only sell the game/ Canadian made Adidas at the convention, I believe. I    think the hawks white isn't as bad as the Red.

sounds right. it's tempting to fly in for it this year and snag myself one or two of 'em. but, probably not. I think I'll wait until next summer. 

unless.... perhaps someone here who will be attending would be willing to grab an away sweater for me?

8 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

Blackhawks gamers are also offered on the Hawks GW Jersey group on FB and the gameworn.us forum. And you're right about the white jerseys ;)

7 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

Nice one!

I was going to grab the Draft Day jersey he had, but 58 was entirely way too big for me.  I figured of all jerseys, that one might be smaller...say 52-54?  I mean, the kids were wearing dress shirts - was a size 58 really necessary?  Oh well... :lol:

Some GIs in size 54 should be available at the end of the season I think :) I ordered a 58G just to be sure sizewise :D

7 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Timpano sounds like something you'd order at a sushi joint.

Reminded me of rapper Tinie Tempah.

12 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

I didn't know that. How did you confirm the Adidas Canadian jerseys  will be sold?

6 hours ago, amonte78 said:

Blackhawks gamers are also offered on the Hawks GW Jersey group on FB and the gameworn.us forum.

Hawks GW jersey FB page?

Did you order the Penguins through JJ? I ordered one as well to check out how the MIC NHL compares to the MIC WCH jerseys. Figured I'd strip it, turn it into a Crosby, and try to flip it.

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

Hawks GW jersey FB page?

Did you order the Penguins through JJ? I ordered one as well to check out how the MIC NHL compares to the MIC WCH jerseys. Figured I'd strip it, turn it into a Crosby, and try to flip it.

Yeah, there's a Facebook group for game worn Blackhawks/Icehogs jerseys. And yes, I ordered through JJ, I was glad that those new Adidas jerseys were cheaper than RBK GI's from 16/17 ($500!)

Yea, @cowboys, I wish I bought the orange one too!

Just arrived today... so happy with this.

Jake Voracek, White Set 1, Game Issued

26287383918_7128f1e9a1_z.jpg

40127744892_97db9aa2ee_z.jpg

I now have a MIC Adidas Flyers home and away... and I'm honestly shocked I didn't pay out the nose for them.

First pick ups in a while.

This one is going to be a Nylander #62

img-6766_orig.jpg

To be a Freddy Andersen (goalie cut)

img-6764_orig.jpg

To be a Jake Allen (goalie cut) - I think these are gorgeous. Still need to pick up the winter classic patch

img-6765_orig.jpg

I've really been trying to focus my collection over the past bit on just having goalie jerseys and Leafs related stuff

2 hours ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Just arrived. 2003 Albany River Rats 10th Anniversary "All Decade Team" Petr Sykora. The Rats produced only one home and road jersey with commemorative patch for each of the 10 players on the All Decade team. Rats LOA & All Decade news release/roster included.

Pretty cool. Definitely my second favorite Rats design after the black alternates.