It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

On 2/16/2018 at 1:00 AM, artificialintuition said:

Really... $100? I haven't seen anything that good, except for ASG jerseys for 50%. (Yeah, I caved on those and they absolutely suck. I have a Rangers Winter Classic and that's not bad, and the HFC I posted above, which I find to be decent.)

FYI - Dicks is running a flash sale 40% off a lot of jerseys. Authentic Hawks CUSTOMIZED is $135. This is among the cheapest pricing I've seen. Granted, it's crap customization, but still. Practice jerseys are $70 and the military versions are under $80.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

FYI - Dicks is running a flash sale 40% off a lot of jerseys. Authentic Hawks CUSTOMIZED is $135. This is among the cheapest pricing I've seen. Granted, it's crap customization, but still. Practice jerseys are $70 and the military versions are under $80.

Some great prices on nothing I would want. 

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Some great prices on nothing I would want. 

Sometimes, a buy-none-get-none-free really is the best sale.

2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Sometimes, a buy-none-get-none-free really is the best sale.

Still pissed I missed the Devils camo from this year, as I was there. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Still pissed I missed the Devils camo from this year, as I was there. 

Not Adidas, but pretty cheap.... 

http://www.meigray.com/Blank___No_Name_or_Number_br_Camouflage_Military_Appreciation_Warm_Up___CLEARANCE_br_New_Jersey_Devi-ITEM91261.aspx

Some Leafs stuff. Big shoutout to TMLFAN for doing these up

Nylander Marlies 2.0 Alt

39952245234_dbacd1cc1a_z.jpg

39952247364_a750a6d6eb_z.jpg

Kadri 2.0 with Pat Quinn Patch

40620042542_01ea7fd169_z.jpg

39952246074_1d5c7f7be1_z.jpg

Andersen 2.0 Goalie Cut

40662115521_ca1ac0808a_z.jpg

39952246474_e76be17f66_z.jpg

Edited by Phil the Thrill

Devisive as the logo may be, that Bing is badass. And an excellent player choice.

The other two I obviously approve of, see my arrival post from last week!

I got this today and I’m really excited about it. Was dirty but cleaned up and looks practically new. 

40621399322_d96c120be1_b.jpg

26792266928_1b07568d9b_b.jpg

Edited by mfitz804

More Devils:

Mark Fraser 14/15 set 3. Bought it because it was worn on the day my son was born :)

20180308_154455

20180308_154333

Some good Devils and their affiliates in the previous few posts!

34 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Pretty good reason to buy a jersey. Nice pickup!

Thanks! A Devils gamer from that day was on top of my wanted list, but not for the regular MGG price. Long live those $99 ebay auctions :D

1 hour ago, amonte78 said:

Thanks! A Devils gamer from that day was on top of my wanted list, but not for the regular MGG price. Long live those $99 ebay auctions :D

Assumed that's what it was, seems to be where to get Fraser's gamers recently. 

6 hours ago, amonte78 said:

I'm trying to do the same thing (Rangers 2012 ECF road jersey against your mob).

Missed Boyle on a Facebook group for a steal last year. Fedotenko is on eBay at the moment but didn't love the guy.

Looking for a bargain but wanting something very specific don't always work well together.

Nice work.

46 minutes ago, jroam82 said:

I'm trying to do the same thing (Rangers 2012 ECF road jersey against your mob).

Missed Boyle on a Facebook group for a steal last year. Fedotenko is on eBay at the moment but didn't love the guy.

Looking for a bargain but wanting something very specific don't always work well together.

Nice work.

Thanks and good luck!

Guest Dr_Puck

Whoa. A bunch of New Jersey new jerseys and they don't all have that Jersey stench.

Mftiz, since jerseys only last an average of 5.2 days in your collection, please let me know when you're ready to part with your Burke. 

42 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Whoa. A bunch of New Jersey new jerseys and they don't all have that Jersey stench.

Mftiz, since jerseys only last an average of 5.2 days in your collection, please let me know when you're ready to part with your Burke. 

That’s such an exaggeration.

(Probably not if you factor in the stuff at EPS I want to sell before I get it back, those are negative days). 

New arrivals from the last couple of weeks. 

03-04 Home Lemieux. 

40715394331_bd3575d3d3_k.jpgIMG_0986 

40672563272_d683518aae_k.jpgIMG_0987

40672561002_be66993c32_k.jpgIMG_0989 by CV87, sur Flick

96-97 Away O'Neill. This one I'm particularly excited about. My first ever Whalers jersey. 

40672560372_6008fa278d_k.jpgIMG_1144 

25843902767_a5459ff179_k.jpgIMG_1145 

39820188215_d42f360c57_k.jpgIMG_1147 

On 2018-02-24 at 2:31 PM, KB67 said:

So, after many attempts to fix the bleeding, I still have Yellow Bleeding away from the outline of the “7”. I’ve tried an Oxi Clean Strain Remover Stick, a 50/50 mix of water and bleach, and Acetone, and nothing is taking the yellow out of the jersey. I’m OK with the outline of the numbers, but I just want to get the staining out of the jersey. Any other last minute tips before this goes into the garbage?

Penguins Train Wreck of a JerseyPenguins Train Wreck of a Jersey

On the bright side, the numbers on the arms came off clean....

Penguins Train Wreck of a Jersey

So, after exhausting all my options, I was never able to get the bleeding to come off the jersey. As a last resort, I sent Keener an email asking if they had any advice for me besides what I had already tried. They said that they would likely have tried all the methods I had tried, and if none of them had worked, that it was not likely to be saved at that point.

There is a happy ending to this story though, and one that shows what good guys they are at Keener. They offered to take my jersey in exchange for some custom work on some other jerseys I have ready for customizing, so I am sending in the MIC Penguins jersey to them, and they are going to use it for parts and namebars, and I am sending along with it 3 jerseys that they are customizing for me at no charge in exchange for the Penguins jersey. 

I can’t recommend Keener enough, so if you guys want customizing done, I’d definitely send stuff their way, and I know for me, they have earned a customer for life.

1 hour ago, KB67 said:

So, after exhausting all my options, I was never able to get the bleeding to come off the jersey. As a last resort, I sent Keener an email asking if they had any advice for me besides what I had already tried. They said that they would likely have tried all the methods I had tried, and if none of them had worked, that it was not likely to be saved at that point.

There is a happy ending to this story though, and one that shows what good guys they are at Keener. They offered to take my jersey in exchange for some custom work on some other jerseys I have ready for customizing, so I am sending in the MIC Penguins jersey to them, and they are going to use it for parts and namebars, and I am sending along with it 3 jerseys that they are customizing for me at no charge in exchange for the Penguins jersey. 

I can’t recommend Keener enough, so if you guys want customizing done, I’d definitely send stuff their way, and I know for me, they have earned a customer for life.

That is nice of them.