Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, furiousd said:

Oh, and this one needed a little fix that doesn't show up in the pic.  I can't remember if I posted it last time, so here it is again.

20161126_134130.jpg
20161126_134151.jpg

That's a nice jersey, I had a chance at a game version goalie cut with NHLPA logo, it had a ton of signatures on it so I hesitated, somebody bought it.  Another one that got away.  

Great stuff... love those Flyers jerseys. I still have to decide who I'm getting on my last few blanks (I have two 50ths... really can't decide).

12 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

Great stuff... love those Flyers jerseys. I still have to decide who I'm getting on my last few blanks (I have two 50ths... really can't decide).

Simmonds or Provorov, without a doubt.  Two best players this season.

Sent this tweet to the Jersey Baron. His response was: We hope their change their mind down the road but its pretty much guaranteed that next year it will be Indo authentics only.

Got this using the ELIM25 discount on IJ. Had this in my cart in the morning but when I went to pay, it was out of stock. Left a voicemail with IJ asking if they were anticipating any more stock. Didn't get a call back but checked back in the afternoon and it was suddenly in stock again (that is, until I bought it). Not sure if it was a coincidence but shout out to the IJ staff anyways.

Since this jersey is rather large (size 60), I'm thinking Boyle, Martin, Andersen or Carlton the Bear.

FullSizeRender_zpsjxyxda7b.jpg

Now some other Leafs stuff I've been holding on to:

Size 50 Matthews done by TMLFAN

IMG_4178_zpsfyuurxi3.jpg

FullSizeRender%204_zps5qutyz5v.jpg

Premier Rielly done by TMLFAN, who was kind enough to iron out the crease from removing the jock tag

FullSizeRender%201_zpspa6rmoru.jpg

FullSizeRender%202_zpspn5patcp.jpg

Possibly the best deal I've ever gotten, 60$ at SVP:

IMG_4180_zps7sbhj7uz.jpg

Game issued 2012-2013 Ashton from last years equipment sale

FullSizeRender%205_zps18pf4drm.jpg

Edited by galvinwong

1 minute ago, CJ Matthews said:

Says the guy who collects Devils jerseys...

They're all different. Ask my wife I explained it all to her multiple times!!

Of course, she still doesn't believe me...

1998-1999 Wendel Clark gameworn Red Wings home Set 2 - shortened sleeves, shortened fight strap, handful of repairs, photo-matched -

C2hFdZ7.jpg

gHopRDi.jpg

qsFtdJx.jpg

Md11bAQ.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

4 hours ago, bobbyp6565 said:

1998-1999 Wendel Clark gameworn Red Wings home Set 2 - shortened sleeves, shortened fight strap, handful of repairs, photo-matched -

C2hFdZ7.jpg

Holy crap......that is a beauty right there

Sticking with that Albany theme. Could do without the autos as usual, but I won't complain too much since they came from the team that way. Kinda cool that Q signed it with the number he wore when he was up with New Jersey, wonder if that was on purpose or he just got used to signing like that with the big team.

20170509_201441.jpg20170509_201545.jpg20170509_201650.jpg20170509_201755.jpg20170509_201855.jpg20170509_201945.jpg

Nice hauls fellas... Always love a well done Leafs jersey. Nice find on that Clark! 

I wasn't around a whole lot here yesterday as I was busy getting this:  Kevin Todd 1991-92 Red game worn jersey.  Due to the heavy wear I would say this looks to be a set 1 (they didn't switch to set 2 until mid to late March) and features the NHL 75th and Devils 10th Anniversary patches.  While the player is no where near one of my grails, the 91/92 sets are def up there.  Glad to finally snag one.  Also matched to some of the marks on the 14 on the left arm that look to have been faded by washing or age.

34187003650_3c356d4e87_c.jpg

34187003590_4fc7a069a9_c.jpg

34187003490_f1f963a8e6_c.jpg

34187003390_ea89e93756_c.jpg

34187003290_e43756c25e_b.jpg

I'm assessing a 5 minute major for use of the word "grails", otherwise, that is an awesome jersey!

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm assessing a 5 minute major for use of the word "grails", otherwise, that is an awesome jersey!

Haha yeah reading it I am annoyed at myself for even using that word.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

Haha yeah reading it I am annoyed at myself for even using that word.  Thanks!

If it happens again, game misconduct.

Edited by mfitz804

15 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

Holy crap......that is a beauty right there

Thanks - not many of his gameworn jerseys change hands and they're super pricey when they do. Very happy to add it to my gameworn Wings & Wings affiliates fighters (plus Yzerman) collection -

jFBCAhU.jpg

a8CK69q.jpg

MjReYD8.jpg