Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

3,378 posts in this topic

Size 52 Thrashers away jersey. 

Going to add the 2008 All Star Game patch and drop it off at Keener's to turn into a #10 Little (provided he re-signs in Winnipeg this summer).

image.jpeg

On 5/2/2017 at 8:38 PM, Brilliant! said:

That 2nd year Bolts jersey is killer! I love their first two fonts. They were so 90's. Is it all dazzle or just that blue bottom layer?

Thanks - silver middle layer is as well -

2016-2017 Jared Boll Ducks home Set 2 GI/back-up - customized (tightened) sleeves -

KOAZzeK.jpg

C93Bg8J.jpg

jAfPXis.jpg

2014-2015 Jack Nevins gameworn Hamilton Bulldogs home - good sleeve wear (marks, burns & repairs) -

RSFxJpW.jpg

UXaSDVD.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

2016-17 Game Worn Nick Cousins, set 2.  Has 50th Anniversary, Ed Snider tribute, and NHL Centennial patches.  Nice wear with lots of burns, stick marks, and a couple unrepaired holes.

aCKwEop.jpg

kCiKi9L.jpg

This was part of Ross' collection, so glad to add it to my collection:

1985-86 Neal Broten Minnesota North Stars Jersey with Sewn Steichen's Logo Size 50.

7FA025E7-EEAC-44B3-ABAE-62687C3A9CBB_zps

0BBF4598-E903-4A50-8728-6F0A210FFEFF_zps

As Ross put it, this is a book worn jersey as it was featured Slim's jersey book.

BTW, how do ribbon style fight straps work?  This is the first jersey I have ever owned that had one.

2016-17 Game Worn Brayden Schenn, set 1.  Brayden scored his second career hat trick in this jersey against the Dallas Stars on 12/10/2016 with three power play goals. I was at the game with my son and it was a mad house in there.

ImpLtAj.jpg

QwSyVKP.jpg

cLuIpUU.jpg

Interesting tidbit of info about this jersey.  The Flyers wore their third set 1 jerseys from 10/14/16 to 1/7/17.  They added the NHL Centennial patches to the jerseys after New Years.  All except this jersey.  Brayden didn't wear it for the last two games that everyone else wore theirs because after the hat trick, the Flyers stuck it in a display case in the Wells Fargo Center :lol: So, it has the distinction of being one, if not the only, third jersey without the Centennial patch.

4k5v25N.jpg

Eehs2K5.jpg

It's finally out of the case josh!! 

4 minutes ago, Flyers845 said:

It's finally out of the case josh!! 

I know, right??  Just about 5 MONTHS!  thing was in there forever!

It's always nice to get a jersey with your patches, even if that jersey is a Flyers jersey.

The hats over the hat-trick thing is a really cool touch. I'm surprised. It is Philly after all. I figured they'd just tell you about a hat-trick and then hit you with an empty beer bottle.

10 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

The hats over the hat-trick thing is a really cool touch. I'm surprised. It is Philly after all. I figured they'd just tell you about a hat-trick and then hit you with an empty beer bottle.

If you're LUCKY it's empty!!

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

Well, it happens so infrequently for us. They gotta play it up, ya know? ? 

Got theese two in during the week, but did not have time to show them off. Thanks to @chow_hound for easy dealing for the Bure and to Jonas for the Briere.

Team Issued 1996-97 Vancouver Canucks CCM Size 54 Pavel Bure w/auto
FNYESdD.jpg
AXajaz7.jpg

And over to the Briere. I had, last year, dealt for the 2005-06 set 1 with assistant patch. This was the season I started following NHL and the Sabres and Briere is my favorite player. Stoked to now have the set 1 with captains C too. Jonas also tossed in a autoed photomatch which is really cool.

2005-06 Buffalo Sabres Road Set 1 White w/C patch
Da0UvA6.jpg
SlE8xSF.jpg

On Friday, May 05, 2017 at 6:06 PM, spudrock512 said:

This was part of Ross' collection, so glad to add it to my collection:

1985-86 Neal Broten Minnesota North Stars Jersey with Sewn Steichen's Logo Size 50.

7FA025E7-EEAC-44B3-ABAE-62687C3A9CBB_zps

0BBF4598-E903-4A50-8728-6F0A210FFEFF_zps

As Ross put it, this is a book worn jersey as it was featured Slim's jersey book.

BTW, how do ribbon style fight straps work?  This is the first jersey I have ever owned that had one.

Sooooo nice man!

Oh, and this one needed a little fix that doesn't show up in the pic.  I can't remember if I posted it last time, so here it is again.

20161126_134130.jpg
20161126_134151.jpg

Those early 90's flames were so nice.  10 inch numbers on that?

35 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Those early 90's flames were so nice.  10 inch numbers on that?

Thanks. Yes, just shy of 10".  The Dude assisted with the blank as we were chatting trade possibilities. Looks completely brand new.  I like that it has the three layer crest, too.

3 layer crest, nice.  That's a TI then.

Sweet pickups Furious D!  That Flames is sweet!  Really like that USA style as well!  Nice all around!

8 hours ago, furiousd said:

Oh, and this one needed a little fix that doesn't show up in the pic.  I can't remember if I posted it last time, so here it is again.

20161126_134130.jpg
20161126_134151.jpg

That's a nice jersey, I had a chance at a game version goalie cut with NHLPA logo, it had a ton of signatures on it so I hesitated, somebody bought it.  Another one that got away.  

Great stuff... love those Flyers jerseys. I still have to decide who I'm getting on my last few blanks (I have two 50ths... really can't decide).

12 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

Great stuff... love those Flyers jerseys. I still have to decide who I'm getting on my last few blanks (I have two 50ths... really can't decide).

Simmonds or Provorov, without a doubt.  Two best players this season.

Sent this tweet to the Jersey Baron. His response was: We hope their change their mind down the road but its pretty much guaranteed that next year it will be Indo authentics only.