It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

8 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

That pic is a thing of beauty!

Thanks, I thought so too. I had to stand on a step stool and take it about 10 times until I was satisfied with it ?

Edited by jsh139

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, furiousd said:

Looks pretty close to me. I think the sleeve numbers are a little skinny. Compare to this gamer.

10 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

I saw that one.  The sleeve numbers are definitely off.  They are to thin.

That's pretty much what I was thinking. Maybe will fix it and the nameplate someday. Maybe not. 

23 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

1991-92 Scott King Detroit Red Wings Away Jersey Front

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought game jerseys from that era didn't have the Center Ice tagging in the collar? 

Many (but not most) gamers did have the tag.

Got these in last week. The ultrafil was $25 and was listed as having a stain. Ended up having a small smudge that came right out, looks like it has never been worn, and has an intact born-on date sticker of 2/97. The operation hat trick jersey ended up being cooler than I thought it would be.

20170529_170655-01.jpg20170529_170720-01.jpg20170529_170820-01.jpg20170529_170927-01.jpg

Total steal on that Ultrafil, but man, that Operation Hat Trick is awesome. Talk about a one of a kind jersey that you'll simply never find for sale again. AND it's a Devils player? You totally scored on that one, congrats man!!

On 5/12/2017 at 7:59 PM, jsh139 said:

Numbers look a little off, and the nameplate material looks like a different mesh, but still a nice pickup. 

Not sure where that crest came from, though. That's the second CCM mesh (the other also a Howe, ironically, that @cowboys used to own) with those curved wings. I've never seen a gamer with that crest, but my pre-1990 Flyers knowledge is a little spotty. 

Maybe @rob77ta can chime in if he comes on sometime. 

Hi guys!

Sorry I'm responding so late. The jersey is not game worn and probably was never in possession of the team. The fight strap is not the ones they used and the number font and crest are off. It's just a replica IMO.

Edited by rob77ta

World Cup goalie jersey. Will be a Schneider, obviously. Hope I get used to the ridiculous huge sleeves. Debating whether I should exchange for a regular 58. 

38A9D09A-F128-4375-A277-1F4B09690D4E_zps

A03FEB44-DC73-4AC0-AED9-0A77566E3977_zps

1 minute ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

Not that hard really

Shem-Itch

As in "woman, get in the kitchen and make me a Schemitsch!"

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

As in "woman, get in the kitchen and make me a Schemitsch!"

Woman, fetch me my crosby puck so i can shove it up my Arse and be king of the game worn group. 

Edited by LetsGoHomeBaby
Lol

13 minutes ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

Not that hard really

Shem-Itch

I didn't say it was hard, I said it sounds stupid. 

9 minutes ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

Woman, fetch me my crosby puck so i can shove it up my Arse and be king of the game worn group. 

Can you translate that to German?

and oh yeah!! EMOJI POWERS ACTIVATE!!????????

9 hours ago, furiousd said:

It really does. I was going to say the same.

The red ones pop even more. The kelly blue doesn't stand out as much on the whites as it does on the reds.

it'd be even better if they did tthree tone numbering or replaced the navy with the kelly blue.

.17903800_10154246055300881_5633505762695

TI Devils 6100 courtesy of mfitz. This one is going to need some cleaning at EPS since there's some evidence of the previous numbers being stripped. 

EDIT: Of which I was clearly warned ahead of time by mfitz. Sorry for not making that clear initially.

Gum9Fq6m.jpg

Edited by TheKevinShow

5 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

TI Devils 6100 courtesy of mfitz. This one is going to need some cleaning at EPS since there's some evidence of the previous numbers being stripped.

There is, but much lighter glue residue than I have seen on others. You'll be good to go on that one.