Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

3,073 posts in this topic

Shout out to whomever did the work splitting the colour on that R.

I honestly love that other people have picked up on my constant Bourque/Swedish Chef references. And that was a great one!

50 minutes ago, cowboys said:

LMFAO

I was thinking the same we see this stuff on Facebook not hear maybe a wrong post WE CAN HOPE 

Try here:

25 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I honestly love that other people have picked up on my constant Bourque/Swedish Chef references. And that was a great one!

If it hadn't been Bourque, I wouldn't have bothered.  I can't pass up a Chef joke though. 

I'm kind of with TMLFAN here.  It does look like some good craftsmanship, even if I'm not a fan of the concept.

The white Sabres jerseys are pretty hard to come by, especially if you miss them on NHL auction when a bunch of scrubs TI/GI are for sale. But found this one on ebay, got a good deal and sent in to Action Spot Sports who did a great job again. Thanks to @seedmaya for help with shipping and getting it to Arse.

Wm9IPtN.jpg

lXQa7GE.jpg

14 minutes ago, Lumpjaw said:

The white Sabres jerseys are pretty hard to come by, especially if you miss them on NHL auction when a bunch of scrubs TI/GI are for sale. But found this one on ebay, got a good deal and sent in to Action Spot Sports who did a great job again. Thanks to @seedmaya for help with shipping and getting it to Arse.

The most amazing part is how well you were able to fold those sleeves for the photo of the back! I hate trying to fold those Edge jerseys.

3 hours ago, aaron.holick said:

6mA1faV.jpg

g0pt5aA.jpg

Why ruin two perfectly good jerseys*

*Disclaimer

(Bruins jerseys are not good in anyway shape nor form) 

38 minutes ago, cjerina said:

I hate trying to fold those Edge jerseys.

Especially a size 46 Edge with shoulder patches, patches on the sleeves, and a single-digit sleeve number.  Aarrgh...

Edited by LAK74

15 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Why ruin two perfectly good jerseys*

*Disclaimer

(Bruins jerseys are not good in anyway shape nor form) 

This is one of those '90's atrocities CCM pumped out for a bunch of teams. They caught my eye when I was younger and I never forgot them so when one became available for my team I had to have it considering outside of the starter fashion colour jerseys I've got every sublimated, cartoon, 90's mistake to grace the NHL.

I wish I could say the same for the leafs, though I hate the team, the only jersey in their history I'd call bad was the initial launch of the edge with no waist stripes.

34 minutes ago, aaron.holick said:

This is one of those '90's atrocities CCM pumped out for a bunch of teams. They caught my eye when I was younger and I never forgot them so when one became available for my team I had to have it considering outside of the starter fashion colour jerseys I've got every sublimated, cartoon, 90's mistake to grace the NHL.

I wish I could say the same for the leafs, though I hate the team, the only jersey in their history I'd call bad was the initial launch of the edge with no waist stripes.

Fair enough, I thought someone had got scissor happy. Tbf the Bruins 3rd with the Bear, and the last WC jerseys were nice. I agree with you on that Leafs jersey, I'd also add the TML shoulder patch one.

Those first Leafs edge jerseys should be used as a teaching guide on how NOT to design a jersey.  Those things were the worst things ever.

I remember those split jerseys very well. When I used to go up to Toronto a lot in the early and mid 90's, those things were everywhere in the shops I visited, mostly on Yonge. Time hasn't made them look any better. 

I have a Marty just because it was like $25 and it was something different. I've never worn it out, but I do actually like having it and EPS did a good job splitting the customization as well. Bastards charged me I think $90 for "custom work" though. b****, you split a letter "D" in half, not some crazy asymmetrical letter.

Edited by JoeM7392

NGREz7Zm.jpg

2011-13 Texas Stars. It's funny how between the Seguin gamer, the authentics and all of the replicas, I have more jerseys from the Stars organization than any other. Also, a black Stars jersey was the first Canadian-made authentic I ever bought, so it's fitting that my first AHL jersey is from their affiliate. 

It's not that funny

2017 Olli Maatta Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Final Home Game Worn Jersey

1991game2_1.jpeg

img-6349b.jpeg

See all the photos of the jersey here: 2017 Olli Maatta Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Final Home Game Worn Jersey at PenguinsChronicles.com

Edited by PenguinsChronicles.com

2006-07 Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins Road Set 1 Game Worn Jersey

Worn in 20 games during the 2006-07 season as well as on October 28, 2006 at Philadelphia when he scored his first career hat-trick in the National Hockey League.

img-5562-b_orig.jpg

img-5596-b_orig.jpg

See all the photos of the jersey here: 2006-07 Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins Road Set 1 Game Worn Jersey at PenguinsChronicles.com

This one was on eBay and I won it for $89.99 shipped. I didn't have a 1.0 in the collection so I figured why not. I guess technically its a foul since Langenbrunner wasn't named captain until they were in 2.0's, but its got a correct Edge nameplate and the price was right. Sleeves are still as weird as I remember, but I have long arms so its workable. 

35935294851_26aba7d891_b.jpg35898843352_a56eaf34b2_b.jpg

Nice get at a good price, mfitz. Really sharp jersey. 

2 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Nice get at a good price, mfitz. Really sharp jersey. 

Thanks man. It was actually listed the week prior and, in one of my finer moments, I fell asleep with 4 hours left in the auction without having placed my bid. Seller didn't re-list it until I messaged him and told him I goofed, and then he put it back up. Three day auction, this time I bid right away and nobody else bid. I benefitted from it being a 1.0 and a guy who isn't on the team anymore, and was not popular at the end. 

5 hours ago, PenguinsChronicles.com said:

2006-07 Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins Road Set 1 Game Worn Jersey

Worn in 20 games during the 2006-07 season as well as on October 28, 2006 at Philadelphia when he scored his first career hat-trick in the National Hockey League.

img-5562-b_orig.jpg

img-5596-b_orig.jpg

See all the photos of the jersey here: 2006-07 Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins Road Set 1 Game Worn Jersey at PenguinsChronicles.com

Awesome Crosby. The elite grinder description of his game is evident all over that jersey.

13 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Awesome Crosby. The elite grinder description of his game is evident all over that jersey.

That's a pretty cool piece to have in one's collection, congrats!

I received a couple  of great jerseys from Ross:

1) 1985-86 Kirk Muller New Jersey Devils Away Jersey 

This jersey is featured on page 87 of Chris' jersey book

1985-86 Kirk Muller New Jersey Devils Away Jersey Front

1985-86 Kirk Muller New Jersey Devils Away Jersey Back1985-86 Kirk Muller New Jersey Devils Away Jersey Book Listing

This jersey is listed as a 50, but if fits smaller than that, so this might go on the trading block.

2) 1987-87 Brett Hull Calgary Flames Away Jersey 

This jersey is also shown in Chris' book on page 28

1987-87 Brett Hull Calgary Flames Away Jersey Front

1987-87 Brett Hull Calgary Flames Away Jersey Back1987-87 Brett Hull Calgary Flames Away Jersey Book Listing

Photomatched!

I came across this blank on ebay a couple weeks ago.  Soon to be a Sakic 1994 style without 75th or SC100 patch.

35923152382_ac1cfbed3c_n.jpg