Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

3,192 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

And thus, I can avoid blame. I was powerless to stop this.

I'm surprised half of them aren't in your sales thread already.

Good morning!  Picked these up from the MGG summer sale.

2014-15 Game Worn Del Zotto, third set 1.  Nice team repair on the left sleeve.

36675981131_f9b4608e31_o.jpg

36675980821_e9ee11d5ac_o.jpg

36675980611_b666966a7f_o.jpg

2015-16 Game Used Voracek, third gloves

36675979981_9a960132a8_o.jpg

36675980271_518d1b5e66_o.jpg

2007-08 Game Worn Tolpeko, black set 1

36644863482_850cc763af_o.jpg

36675981421_216137421d_o.jpg

Got this in over the weekend: Frank Breault 92-93 Utica Devils game worn jersey.  Some nice wear on this jersey and this was the first and only year Utica wore red, white and black to match their parent club.  The following season they would move to Albany and become the River Rats.

36033815054_457e058157_c.jpg

36033814874_c25959150b_c.jpg

G

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

Got this in over the weekend: Frank Breault 92-93 Utica Devils game worn jersey.  Some nice wear on this jersey and this was the first and only year Utica wore red, white and black to match their parent club.  The following season they would move to Albany and become the River Rats.

That is awesome. As a non-gamer collector, I will probably never own one of those. Could try to do the Devils jersey to Utica Jersey conversion, which I did once with some success, but ultimately it still bothered me.

If I had a cheap Ultrafil blank that could be a Brodeur #1, I might just have to do it. 

In any event, awesome pickup! You probably need a website at this point, I'd love to spend a few minutes flipping through that collection of yours now that the hangers finally match. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

That is awesome. As a non-gamer collector, I will probably never own one of those. Could try to do the Devils jersey to Utica Jersey conversion, which I did once with some success, but ultimately it still bothered me.

If I had a cheap Ultrafil blank that could be a Brodeur #1, I might just have to do it. 

In any event, awesome pickup! You probably need a website at this point, I'd love to spend a few minutes flipping through that collection of yours now that the hangers finally match. 

Thanks!  I now have a red, white and green one and a red, white and black one.

I was thinking of making a website soon, but still deciding on platform.  I was thinking IG though as it seems simple enough to upload right from my phone.

I got the hangers just for you:)

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia

Wow great Devils Finals jersey!! That one definitely slipped by my radar, where'd you find that??

Grant was always a favorite of mine, not that he ever did that much as a Devil, other than scoring 6 goals during that 2003 Cup run. 

In any event, a great find!!!

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Wow great Devils Finals jersey!! That one definitely slipped by my radar, where'd you find that??

Grant was always a favorite of mine, not that he ever did that much as a Devil, other than scoring 6 goals during that 2003 Cup run. 

In any event, a great find!!!

Thank you! As part of the deal I was sworn to secrecy on the source :-)

No wonder I hadn't seen it. I lost my secret decoder ring years ago. 

Congrats, its a nice jersey!!!

Got my three jerseys back from EPS that I sent in during spring sale. Really happy with the outcome on all of them. The Briere one was a game worn that was NNOB when I purchased it. The Campbell one have some glue residue and visible outlines from the previous customization that I stripped before sending it in, but I can live with it. Semi regretting not going with Pominville now though, haha.

OEDX1nP.jpg
p4RwUb1.jpg

z2RUTkw.jpg
OMWQu9g.jpg

TJYvRG3.jpg3OoIcH3.jpg

Edited by Lumpjaw

Here's my EPS order.  All in all they did a good job on it.  They didn't use an adidas nameplate and I absolutely hated the material they did use so I switched it to regular airknit.  In hindsight I should have just had Keener do it and save a few bucks but oh well.

36092631324_e38a4674d6_b.jpg36755795632_16012e6b5f_b.jpg

7 hours ago, Lumpjaw said:

Got my three jerseys back from EPS that I sent in during spring sale. Really happy with the outcome on all of them. The Briere one was a game worn that was NNOB when I purchased it. The Campbell one have some glue residue and visible outlines from the previous customization that I stripped before sending it in, but I can live with it. Semi regretting not going with Pominville now though, haha.

OEDX1nP.jpg
p4RwUb1.jpg

z2RUTkw.jpg
OMWQu9g.jpg

TJYvRG3.jpg3OoIcH3.jpg

Couldn't EPS help you out with the glue residue issue?  They do a good job of cleaning up that stuff.

Man those black team NA jerseys are fire. Wish mine was black. 

Uhhhhh.....

2 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Here's my EPS order.  All in all they did a good job on it.  They didn't use an adidas nameplate and I absolutely hated the material they did use so I switched it to regular airknit.  In hindsight I should have just had Keener do it and save a few bucks but oh well.

Can Keener do the kits correctly too? I was gonna use EPS but if they can't get the nameplate right...

3 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

That looks great. Could you share a close up of the nameplate they used? I thought the white and navy plates were a pretty good match.

Glad that Miller showed up just in time. :P

2 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Uhhhhh.....

Get yer mind out of the gutter. 

2 hours ago, dsl135 said:

Can Keener do the kits correctly too? I was gonna use EPS but if they can't get the nameplate right...

Keener used an air knit nameplate on my Team Canada jersey. I'm not the pickiest collector though and I'm also pleased with how the numbers turned out.

4 hours ago, dsl135 said:

I haven't seen there NA kits but I don't see them doing them wrong.

4 hours ago, furiousd said:

That looks great. Could you share a close up of the nameplate they used? I thought the white and navy plates were a pretty good match.

Sorry, the letters were cemented to the nameplate EPS provided so I just ended up cutting them from the nameplate.  Whatever was left was promptly thrown into the trash.

On 2017-08-31 at 1:03 AM, Hawks2797 said:

Couldn't EPS help you out with the glue residue issue?  They do a good job of cleaning up that stuff.

They did try, but could not make it go away.

1997-98 Vaclav Prospal, photomatched to the 1998 playoffs. 

1prospal_orig.png

2prospal_orig.png

15 minutes ago, SensGameUsed said:

1997-98 Vaclav Prospal, photomatched to the 1998 playoffs. 

tumblr_ljidvbEiyA1qcno0xo1_400.gif

Awesome Prospal, SGU. Those original Senators jerseys-- particularly the black versions-- are among my favorites from the 1990s.