36214247684_a585acefe0_b.jpg

37049014895_5bd8ef4b46_b.jpg

36241469113_e1a584f3be_b.jpg

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Because practice makes perfect...

36214247684_a585acefe0_b.jpg

37049014895_5bd8ef4b46_b.jpg

36241469113_e1a584f3be_b.jpg

Indeed it does and you must have close to a complete, perfect set now. 

No longer will my family be able to predict whether I am wearing The red and white. I gots options now.

8 pickups this summer, only one Islanders in the bunch. Go figure. 

These are a group shot of my Boardwalk Bullies collection -- added the Caudron, Walterson (worn on ice to clinch the Kelly Cup), Matzka , Henkel, and Deschamps (stripped Peterson; worn in the last game in franchise history) this summer. I owned the Stirling for a while.  

20170908_155839

20170908_160001

Oof, time to refinish that wood floor, chief.

Did I own that Henkel at one point? I know I had a 2002-03 with the Tropicana patch but I can't remember if it was the home or road anymore.

I am pretty sure this is an 03-04 Henkel. Amazing wear on all of them except the Stirling, go figure.

I picked up a run-of-the-mill Meigray jersey off ebay this week (the Roadrunners Coleman) and now I have a brand new MGG box. Has anyone ever shipped a jersey outbound in one of their logo-ed boxes?  

Use tape.

Well, dammit if this isn't just the most beautiful thing in the world:

2v2uYamrnx2YANR.jpg
2v2uYam5Wx2YANR.jpg

Blues jersey is nice but that NHL logo just looks so funky floating out there like that. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

I picked up a run-of-the-mill Meigray jersey off ebay this week (the Roadrunners Coleman) and now I have a brand new MGG box. Has anyone ever shipped a jersey outbound in one of their logo-ed boxes?  

I have, in the old boxes. Just cover up the logo with your shipping label.

2 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I have a stack of priority mail boxes so I don't bother to keep them. I suppose they could be unfolded for storage, it I see no reason to. 

If im shipping the same day I get a MeiGray box, I'll use it. 

I have a few MGG boxes-- including two in that lovely new blue style that some people on Facebook like to use as starting points for epic and not at all pointless "surprise, what's in the box" threads-- in my possession. I may try to use one or two now. Thanks guys!

Edited by Dr_Puck

Just remember, you don't always want to know what's in the box.

giphy.webp

Mike Richards 2005-06 rookie season game worn jersey. Super pumped to add this one 😎

IMG_8562.jpg

IMG_8564.jpg

Edited by Flyers845

21 minutes ago, Flyers845 said:

Mike Richards 2005-06 rookie season game worn jersey. Super pumped to add this one 😎

IMG_8562.jpg

IMG_8564.jpg

Nice. 

11 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I was looking at that one too. Just couldn't justify it as it would have been a completely unnecessary, impulse purchase. Completely different to all my other jersey purchases which are totally essential to my very existence.

Hope you enjoy. 

7 hours ago, Flyers845 said:

It finally came, Greg! 👍

Great flyers pick up 

11 hours ago, SoNowWhat? said:

I was looking at that one too. Just couldn't justify it as it would have been a completely unnecessary, impulse purchase. Completely different to all my other jersey purchases which are totally essential to my very existence.

Hope you enjoy. 

Thanks, it was definitely an impulse buy. The white one that I purchased on Friday was also an impulse buy. I have no regional connection to the player or team, so these are way off grid for me. Sometimes, though, it's just fun to buy a jersey with a cool logo on it. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

Thanks, it was definitely an impulse buy. The white one that I purchased on Friday was also an impulse buy. I have no regional connection to the player or team, so these are way off grid for me. Sometimes, though, it's just fun to buy a jersey with a cool logo on it. 

I feel the same way about the Admirals. I have no connection to the team but that cartoon pirate is so goofy looking that it's actually cool. If I ever come across one in my size I might just have to grab one 😂

Nice richards!

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I feel the same way about the Admirals. I have no connection to the team but that cartoon pirate is so goofy looking that it's actually cool. If I ever come across one in my size I might just have to grab one 😂

Same with a few other AHL teams ,Hartford , Chicago and the Crunch all real cool logos