Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

3,191 posts in this topic

On 9/10/2017 at 11:01 AM, Dr_Puck said:

Thanks, it was definitely an impulse buy. The white one that I purchased on Friday was also an impulse buy. I have no regional connection to the player or team, so these are way off grid for me. Sometimes, though, it's just fun to buy a jersey with a cool logo on it. 

Being a musician and a Hawks fan it's a struggle not to buy one of many sweet Blues jerseys. Love that note crest. 

2 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Being a musician and a Hawks fan it's a struggle not to buy one of many sweet Blues jerseys. Love that note crest. 

Same here. That Winter Classic is beautiful. I've tried to own Blues jerseys, and I just can't do it. Same with the Wings.

Never ever will I wear a Blues jersey, quite simple.

17 hours ago, furiousd said:

Same here. That Winter Classic is beautiful. I've tried to own Blues jerseys, and I just can't do it. Same with the Wings.

Hate both teams but own both...

I can respect Detroit because they were the last dynasty of the pre-cap era but they escaped to the East when Chicago was ready for payback.
Stl is, and always will be just garbage. 

It's not rare, it's not my size and it's not even a team I like, but any time I can score an authentic for less than $40 shipped, it's a good pickup.

qHWphuPm.jpg

1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

It's not rare, it's not my size and it's not even a team I like, but any time I can score an authentic for less than $40 shipped, it's a good pickup.

Yup, that's well done. 

With the exception of those mid 90's with all the red and those horrible, never used trumpet jerseys, the Blues always manage to have a nice sweater. 

TI 1.0 back from Arena Wear. 

ms9pQD7m.jpgiTE5lgom.jpg

Edited by TheKevinShow

3 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Nice pickup, Kevin

I can't support the second one so I made it singular. 

Rival or not, everybody should agree that the Blues have one of the most classic looks out there today...especially the ones sans red.

38 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Rival or not, everybody should agree that the Blues have one of the most classic looks out there today...especially the ones sans red.

What, are you looking for more compliments on your WC jersey?

38 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

What, are you looking for more compliments on your WC jersey?

200.gif

There's a conspiracy... a C-O-N...spiracy. 

Thats going way back. If anyone knows what that's from without googling you get a Blue Peter badge. 

Had to post these. Coleman played just four games for the Roadrunners in 2008-09, so I suspect these were recycled from another goalie. Binge jerseys for sure but they are sharp. The blue one arrived last week; note the uneven letters in the nameplate. The white one arrived today. 

PIjMJwLl.jpg

majmPlNl.jpg

WX3efZpl.jpg

Rvsulqll.jpg

kewl...

It arrived today. Well, actually, it didn't "arrive", I went to pick it up at the Bell Centre. They were selling the remaining EDGE 2.0s (made in Canada!) at half price. Couldn't pass this opportunity. Lettering done by official Canadiens de Montréal customizer, kiss-cut. It's a beauty. 

37392494675_c43839a6e7_k.jpgIMG_3379 by CV87

37202858806_1be02ec4f6_k.jpgIMG_3376 by CV87

36540185524_58d86f27bb_k.jpgIMG_3377 by CV87

Not a fan of the Haps, and I hate Price with a passion, but it can't be denied, them's some beautiful jerseys. Nice pickup. 

15 minutes ago, Carl said:

It arrived today. Well, actually, it didn't "arrive", I went to pick it up at the Bell Centre. They were selling the remaining EDGE 2.0s (made in Canada!) at half price. Couldn't pass this opportunity. Lettering done by official Canadiens de Montréal customizer, kiss-cut. It's a beauty.

Dang.  That IS a beauty.

54 minutes ago, Carl said:

Lettering done by official Canadiens de Montréal customizer, kiss-cut. It's a beauty. 

A nice jersey, indeed!

Looks to me that only the back numbers are kiss-cut; the sleeve numbers and alt. captain A look stacked.  I think the on-ice roads in that style are normally fully stacked.  Did you specifically ask for it that way, or is that just how they did it without any recommendation from you?

14 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

A nice jersey, indeed!

Looks to me that only the back numbers are kiss-cut; the sleeve numbers and alt. captain A look stacked.  I think the on-ice roads in that style are normally fully stacked.  Did you specifically ask for it that way, or is that just how they did it without any recommendation from you?

I asked for on-ice specs and that's how it came out. 

Interesting.  The home jerseys seemed to have mixed kiss-cut and stacked lettering, but the roads, I thought, were all stacked.

I think that's legit. If I'm not mistaken, the home reds are reversed. Stacked back and kiss-cut arms.

3 hours ago, Carl said:

37392494675_c43839a6e7_k.jpgIMG_3379 by CV87

37202858806_1be02ec4f6_k.jpgIMG_3376 by CV87

36540185524_58d86f27bb_k.jpgIMG_3377 by CV87

wow that looks amazing! so you got it customized at Tricolore sports? im asking because ive been wondering about where to get mine done for years and they never disclosed who does the customizing... did you just give it to them and they sourced it to the customizer?