Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

3,293 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, DockingLime33 said:

wow that looks amazing! so you got it customized at Tricolore sports? im asking because ive been wondering about where to get mine done for years and they never disclosed who does the customizing... did you just give it to them and they sourced it to the customizer?

Yes exactly. I asked if they use the same customizer as the game worn not once, not twice but thrice. And thrice confirmed! I mean, this is the Habs store at the Bell Centre. Rumour is that they don’t disclose it because it’s essentislly an older woman doing it in her basement. She does all the players and has been for decades. She doesn’t take individual orders from fans otherwise. Again, just word on the street. 

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Not a fan of the Haps, and I hate Price with a passion, but it can't be denied, them's some beautiful jerseys. Nice pickup. 

I agree not a fan but it's a sweet jersey. 

I gotta ask though where the hate for Price comes from?  I know we've all got our reasons for the love hate relationships with certain players... but Price strikes me as an odd one.  He's so calm in demeanor on and off ice. I'm not a fan but I'd find it harder to hate him than most. 

21 hours ago, Carl said:

Yes exactly. I asked if they use the same customizer as the game worn not once, not twice but thrice. And thrice confirmed! I mean, this is the Habs store at the Bell Centre. Rumour is that they don’t disclose it because it’s essentislly an older woman doing it in her basement. She does all the players and has been for decades. She doesn’t take individual orders from fans otherwise. Again, just word on the street. 

Pens had a similar arrangement for customising back in the early 90s. Then again maybe a lot of teams did. 

That is a lovely Habs jersey. 

Edited by SoNowWhat?

10 hours ago, JJM4 said:

I'm not a fan but I'd find it harder to hate him than most. 

You're just not trying hard enough. 

(I quite like Price btw).

14 hours ago, Carl said:

interesting. so you bought the jersey blank at tricolore, and then went to the counter and asked for "game worn" level customization afterward? sorry for the interrogation but i just want to get the same level of quality!

6IThs4JyC1z82YG2QcvTa0xtQyE=.gif

B6uCnY1CQAEvijv.jpg

Good Lord! Gigantism!

Mattingly, I had bought I told you to shave those sideburns!

slack-imgs.com_.png

Fresh in from Keener. Couldn’t be more pleased with the work!!

273805C3-ACB8-4371-A06E-D3386668FF5B_zps

Ew, it touched the floor! You should probably just sell that to me now. ;)

Nice work with the Hawks TBTC dude! One of the most beautiful sweaters of all time. 

8 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

6IThs4JyC1z82YG2QcvTa0xtQyE=.gif

How I learned English.

12 hours ago, DockingLime33 said:

interesting. so you bought the jersey blank at tricolore, and then went to the counter and asked for "game worn" level customization afterward? sorry for the interrogation but i just want to get the same level of quality!

That’s right. Except there’s no way for me to verify, they don’t give away the contact info.

A while ago someone posted a video here that seemed to show that Montreal's on-ice jerseys were lettered by a company called CSG International, although this may have been around 4 years ago (csgint.ca).

Edited by LAK74

6 hours ago, joe2heatley said:

I hate it.......shoulder patches are gross 

KhAOJGl.jpg[

ZVoaLud.jpg

Send it back!

Hey guys,

I got my Adidas jerseys done by the official Oilers' customizers. Definitely a step up from the pre-made customized jerseys from Adidas. Everything is sublimated and one layer. They get the kits from the Oilers via Adidas. Nothing is made in-house at the moment.

wGv60sw.jpg

06l8bAO.jpg

FFgquq3.jpg

cPqXduz.jpg

Edited by D722

Thank you for sharing. I'm on my phone so might have something to do with it but that blue is dark. And should the "holes" be holes? Again on my phone so not easy to see great detail. 

Edited by SoNowWhat?

11 hours ago, D722 said:

I got my Adidas jerseys done by the official Oilers' customizers. They get the kits from the Oilers via Adidas. Nothing is made in-house at the moment.

Is Elite Sportswear still doing the stitching of the kits for the Oilers?

On 9/23/2017 at 1:30 AM, Carl said:

:blink: :wacko:

I didn't know Connie Hamzy was doing the Habs too.

Ok looking for some opinions here.  I have 2 ultrafil jerseys both done one with a for sure ultrafil nameplate and the other one with something that is close but not ultrafil.  Any ideas what material this is?  To most people probably couldn't tell, but i tend to notice these kinds of things.

IMG_8231_zps24fa7fyh.jpg

IMG_8232_zpsoxassqzb.jpg

Might be inside-out?  What's the inside of the ultrafil look like?

If its not the inside out thing (I can't recall but I don't think Ultrafil looks that different on the inside), it could be just a similar material with the same composition but knit by a different company other than Maska/CCM/whomever, and that's why it looks different.